english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/09/29/0200000000AEN20170929005300320.html
youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

source?

FUCKKKKKK SELL EVERYTHING FUCKKKKKK

wtf why. crypto is the only reason their fucking country exists

KOREA FUCK YOUUUUU
DONT YOU FUCKING PULL A CHINA ON US

Oh well. Go to know you guys. China banned ICO first then banned Crypto exchanges in general. South Korea will also follow suit.

By the way, no leverage = no volume. South Korea's volume domination will also be over, just like China's.

BIG, if true.

haha nice

no source=fake

SELL WTC!!!! ?????

ICOs were a mistake.

Any ICOs ever deliver a product that non-ICO investors use? ICOs raised half a million last month alone, they are making real products r-right?

*half a billion not million

edaily.co.kr/news/newsRead.edy?SCD=JA21&DCD=A00102&newsid=02200886616065040

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THINGS WERE JUST GETTING GOOD AGAIN

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

That was fast

what does this mean, that new tech wont be able to be invested in from a lage portion of crypto population?

WHEN WILL WE HAVE A FUCKING BREAK

WHEN WILL WE HAVE ONE FULL WEEK WITHOUT FUD OR A FUCKING GOVERNMENT CRACKING DOWN ON CRYPTOS

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

from good translation
>The Financial Services Authority announced on February 29 that it will ban "virtual currency disclosure" (ICO), which finances through all forms of virtual currency regardless of technology or terminology. XML:
>feb 29

it's real news btw twitter.com/cryptokorean

So Korea was just China's lapdop all along

Really makes you think

All this fud means that theyre scared and throwing everything they've got. But crypto is like the hydra. There is no stopping it. Weather through the storm now and you will be greatly rewarded in the future

AAAAAAHHHHHH-

Wait wut? Feb 29?

Another source
news.joins.com/article/21983687

Wait they're attacking Pearl Harbor? Lol

What does this meam

BITCOIN TANKING

ABORT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Always on fucking Fridays like clockwork for a weekend crash, fucking shit fuckers

not this fucking shit again

heres what it says bitches

" The financial authorities are banning ICOs. The intention is to prevent consumers from damaging the market because they are overheating due to a surge in demand for speculative receivables, triggered by an increase in ICO fraud..."

"The financial authorities are planning to push for regulatory legislation. Before the legislation, we will thoroughly investigate the status of the credit facilities and violate the laws related to the Loan Act, and will strictly enforce sanctions if any violations are found.

The Financial Supervisory Service (FSS) plans to conduct massive inspections of banks' anti-money laundering obligations in January 2018 for banks that issue savings accounts to virtual currency handlers...."

What are your sources for this korea ban huh?

>feb 29
you fucking noobs. jesus christ

Google translate is shit for non-major language pairs.

Read the thread.

Even more source.
news1.kr/articles/?3114917

Only South Korean ICOs have been banned. Investors are still allowed to invest in foreign ICOs. Margin trading is also still allowed, but the government is saying it will look into it.

Source: news.joins.com/article/21983687

Only Korean based ICOs, you can get back to your faggotry

>he keeps falling for the ban meme

It's now in English
english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2017/09/29/0200000000AEN20170929005300320.html

are you fucking kidding me?
fud and fucking fud and fucking fud holy shit
these countries need to FUCK OFF

japan wont

are you fucking stupid japan said they were looking into this shit last week too
they dont want us to fucking make it
FUCK all of this

calm down and look for japan news related to omg. japan has already legalized bitcoin and plan to release their own cc to phase out cash.

Maybe they're not doing it to FUD, but they're just trying to protect their citizens from scams. Of which there are many in the ICO realm, and a huge potential for abuse in general.

It's just the market, it's very volatile. Deal with it.

What the fuck man!?!?!? I just bought NEO and more BTC three days ago! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

THE KOREANS ARE WAKING UP

Me too bro, time to hodl

It's literally noon in Korea.

What? That's what time I wake up.

If you're a NEET.

With the recent tightening of blockchain regulations, ICON is preparing additional legal policies. In order to properly protect ICON contributors, the ICON KYC process will be delayed by a few weeks.

In particular, the ICON team is preparing a “Privacy Policy” and “updated Terms and Conditions” for contributors to safely submit their KYC information.

The KYC process will NOT start on the originally scheduled date Oct 2, 2017. The updated KYC schedule will be posted on the ICON blog and sent via newsletter.

As KYC deals with various personal data, the ICON website is being upgraded to include additional security measures. Therefore the website login is temporarily disabled. Thank you for your patience.

Hyperconnect the World
ICON Team

---

Thank fuck I got my ICX before this came in. Now without any other competitors coming through this shit is guaranteed millions.

Full crypto ban is coming in every country

Look into your heart you know this to be true

okay but why give a shit? They can still trade cryptos, its literally just korean icos and margin trading. I jus thope the market doesnt' stay retarded for bery long

Well, here I am, about to lose a shit ton on ETH/BTC, for the second time... you would think I would learn, to never EVER, EVER. go long on ETH. But I didn't. Now I am going pay.

>Yes please dear government protect me from all this gains and force me back into slavery for you

If you are so fucking stupid you fall for a scam ICO, phishing site MEW etc. then you deserve to lose all your money. People with a working brain do not get scammed.

Honestly who gives a fuck? South Korea effectively adopted the same stance America already has. And now people willing to take some risks can buy into ICOs with less competition. This is a win/win and you dumb fucks are freaking out. It's hard for me to believe that people are even genuinely concerned. This feels like shorters acting scared.

SHORT EVERYTHING

Nothingburger. Buy everything.

Except everything is actually dumping right fucking now

Yeah, people said that about China ICO ban too. And yet here we are.

They are afraid

I will only sell if a third country bans crypto.

dude 95% of everything on this board is tied to some kind of scam, dishonesty, or just clueless posturing.

youtube.com/watch?v=4JuK1Yr35Io

No biggie. Just Korean ICOs, international ones can still trade. I'm down 7.36% in the past day, but up 43.37% in the past week - nothing to worry about....r-r-right?

And yet still most smart people have never been scammed in their life

Anyone who needs the regulators to protect them from scams are absolute worthless sacks of shit.

bitcoin is bigger in Korea than China

YOU REALIZE THAT RIGHT????

icos =/= bitcoin

No shit, Chinese can still buy into most foreign ICOs too, doesn't mean their cryptosphere isn't crippled

Fuck, so we traded Chinese FUD for Korean FUD. At least the people that missed out last time will get some discount coins again this dip.

How did new projects/coins come out before ICOs?

SELL SELL SELL

BTC TO 1500

You cost me everything you fucking dirty fucking chinks and now youre doing it a second time

Someone give me their pink wojacks

This is good news tard. ICOs are shit

Good for Bitcoin and established coins definitely.

WE ARE THE EARLY ADOPTER MARINES

Smells like a global concerted effort to fud as much as possible by those who stand to lose the most. Like before, it means nothing for crypto in the long run for every new problem they cause results in fresh solutions

Unironically sell everything?

Yes

>no leverage = no volume
No fake volume you mean.

>South Korea's volume domination will also be over, just like China's.
Bitcoin went 4x right after China's fake leverage volume disappeared.

just sold 21 eth, fuck you Korean fags

Also ichimoku doesnt look too good on eth

just sold 29, but i am rebuying in a few days

just sold 100K

ICOs are cancer

good news

they also banned margin trading

Well, no matter from what perspective, in the long run it is good and gives more legitimacy to cryptos. However, markets will still go down for a while until the dust settles because every retard is in panic mode (again) and sells, as well as everybody who speculates on rebuying in a few days. So it will be (again) a self-fulfilling prophecy even though it would not be neccessary.
In the long run everything is fine. BTC will grow even more in various countries and getting rid of scammy ICOs will help in that aspect to attract more mainstream investors.

The only relevant question until then is: how big will the drop be? Will certain projects not care at all?

Even better news.