EBET

Is this a scam? I invested 550$ in this.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214549.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get into the discord and ask the dev who is there every single day

I put 1ETH on this, don't worry
It'll be fine

it's a wait until q1 18 most likely

Any info when this will be listed anywhere?

They already have a demo.out that's pretty fun so I dunno. There is no volume on ED so won't know until they release a full product basically.

anyone hodling CSNO?

I have some csno, wish I had more, I put too much into ebet, I’m still confident about it going 5x by january but I would prefer to get a larger position in cano before the first dividend

this, you should have known this before you bought anyway

If you weren't planning on holding long term you should have bought a gambling coin that actually has a working product.

Some link Bitdice, or even Etherflip which is completely flying under the radar right now.

you got had

where the fuck do i buy etherflip

Something like*

Wow, I guess I've been typing link too much recently.

>no pepes please

Yeah I put a lot into ebet as well, considering buying into csno while it's still cheap.

The reason I went so hard into ebet is that the marketcap is so low it could easily reach big dick money if its successful. it’s a gamble, in some sense, but unless the dev literally does a robin williams, ebet will increase in value

No
Just don't expect any good gains until next year. It should be a great hold

Buy it on Etherdelta, or gamble from your wallet using their contract address. Basically, they are paying out FLIP to players for every loss as part of their ICO instead of asking for millions of dollars.

Here's the bitcointalk thread: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2214549.0

I've been visiting the ebet discord everyday and the developer really seems like he is on his shit. He has super good communication and it sounds like he's building a solid team with the ICO money

>hear about it being sold at 1/3rd of ICO value
>go to etherdelta
>all orders I can buy are at or above ICO price

????????

Just some fatfingers

I'm in the discord daily and I too can say Blake is on his game. Very confident this will be a great money-maker early 2018

No...

ICO value was ~.00071, the current lowest sell is ~.00045