11 ICOs starting in the next 2 days

>11 ICOs starting in the next 2 days
>0 new coins added to Bittrex in the last 2 months

twitter.com/needacoin/status/913431407250243585

Why are you investing in ICOs that have very little chance of getting picked up by a real exchange?

Binance and Liqui have been picking up the slack.

yup. bittrex will become irrelevant if it doesn't start doing shit.

Bittrex is dead and people that keep clinging to its prolapsed asshole that the SEC fucked raw thinking that some day they will add more coins are never going to make it.

What exactly went wrong with Bitttex?

The SEC won't let them add new coins unless they go through miles of red tape.

I heard the feds are crawling up their asses, hawk-eyeing every move they make.
>tfw not verified account and can only withdraw .025btc/day

It's fully american, no third world shit there. Probably the only reputable and secure exchange so it's probably been regulated by SEC.

>To verify you only need a modern phone, literally anything will do, even a mexican cellphone.

But then I can't use my sweet pseudonym.

Trex is fucking shit
wait for bitfinex to drop their token exchange

Hint: decentralized exchanges are the near future

Protip: anonymous exchanges are the longterm future

You dumb fucks.

Blockmason is going to be on Bittrex. SEC-compliant.

non-masonmen BTFO

I don't think Bittrex will ever add another coin. I expect them to delist all coins that are potentially securities in the next 4-8 weeks.

Bittrex is American and the SEC is paying special attention to them.

Go into their slack and ask them to deny a SEC visit / confirm that they will ever add a new coin. They won't do either.

Have a link to their S-1 on EDGAR?

Or are they using exemptions? Or are they "not a security"?

>SEC-compliant
>he thinks that matters

>all that bittrex fud
when 99% of ICOs are scams what do you expect? they are the only high volume, secure, and reputable western exchange. even without adding any coins I still made a fucking fortune in the past 2 months. sure, it would be nice if they did add a coin once in a while but you can't blame them, they gotta comply with regulations and shit. just git gud and fucking trade what they have, if you can't make money without dumping your shitty ICO tokens on other people you are actually part of the problem in the crypto space and I endorse any action against fucking scam ICOs and those who participate in them.

>tfw have a legacy account and can withdraw 1337 btc
don't have any identity tied to it except my email. If I were to change that could I sell this account to a whale?

Poloniex has high volume, is extremely secure, and is also an American exchange.

Your fucking newfag is showing. People used Poloniex for years far far more than Bittrex. Bittrex was known as the exchange for shitcoins, considered literally Yobit tier, while Poloniex was for more reputable coins. Until very, very recently.

didn't mention polo because it became a literally who tier. their volume is fucking pathetic considering how high it was just a few months ago.

try getting any decent amount, like 100k off polo.

you cant.

no point in crypto or an exchange if you cant cash out

Fucking retards, Bittrex is literally adding a new coin tomorrow, search "ada" in the search field of the wallets page. It's called Cardano.

neat. when did they add the wallet? also any info on that coin?

Yobit is way cooler than bittrex and I use both. Yobit has exotica like LTD the first coin in earths history to sell for more 1 million USD per coin, today. a major milestone for humans. It also has the absolute pure economic wundercoins on earth like OS76, which maybe the only coin with 10000x headroom in todays market. stick to your fudshill coins on bittrex,,,, while the miracles of economics never mentioned before on Veeky Forums are on yobit.

it does to Bittrex :P

Nah. You're full of shit and Bittrex isn't adding anything.

The SEC is kinda pissing me off. This should be a free market, why the fuck do they have to stick their nigger dick in everything?

yeah fuck the SEC, rightyaknowwhatimean

Land of the fee home of the slave. One of the jobs of our new deep state overlords is to keep poor people poor and rich people rich. Why do you think they pay all those senators all that laundered tax money?