NOOOOOOOOOO KOREA NOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHHHRRHHRHRHRHRHRHFGGFFFFFFFFFF

NOOOOOOOOOO KOREA NOOOOOOOOAHHHHHHHHHRHHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHRHHHRRHHRHRHRHRHRHFGGFFFFFFFFFF

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiXS_jjJYY8
youtube.com/watch?v=RWz1EHN8Nds
youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Calm Down, Get ahold of yourself! It's only ICO'S

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Just wait 12 hours and buy the fucking dip.

This market is starting to be too predictable.

What the f ICO's are banned here but I still buy them

And margin trading. That's what's going to make people sell.

That's what people said about China's ICO ban. And look where we are now...

>look where we are now...

at over fucking 4000 and rising?

You might be color blind. Get it checked. Nothing but red candles from here on out.

What are you guys setting buy orders at?

are YOU blind? china and all the FUD did nothing at all, after the 5k it was at 4.2k what is a absolutely normal correction. same situation here, even smaller. panic sells, weak hands, and in one week from now back to normal.

REBOUND REBOUND BUY BUY BUY! YOU MISSED IT ALREADY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaa.

concerned crypto investor here

How low will this crash goes?

Bull trap

No; after the 5k it was 3k, then after a series of overbought whale pumps, it was then 4.2k. Korea now has 50%+ of all crypto trading volume. This shit will hit harder than the Chinese ban.

why? ban is only for korean ICO, koreans can still buy foreign ICO

it is just the usual doomsday-FUD.
this guy

Chinese can still buy most foreign ICO too. What's the point?

kek

i set a buy order for WTC earlier thinking there was no way the shit was going to dip this low... now i am bagholding and watching it dip further and further. I JUST CANT WIN

It must be nice to wake up each morning with freshly pumped coins ready to dump.

Set up your buy orders in tier so you can dollar-average and make better profit

WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!
I'M ALL IN

Relax and take a breath. Sharp rises and sharp drops usually correct themselves in a few days. Next time set stop losses and shoot for small gains instead of holding hoping it will moon. When you get greedy you lose your ass more often than not. Believe me I have learned this lesson the hard way on more than one occasion.

sell my dad works at japan they're gonna ban it too

AND IM FRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FALLLLLLLLLLLING

You think it's gonna go below 6.32? I'm afraid it will... I'm thinking maybe i should close my position and take this loss... Last time i closed at the very bottom though, just before btc went up from 3000.

it still creates FUD, it's bad for the market if you're stuck holding the majority of your portfolio. Good I guess if you had a bunch of fiat and wanted to buy cheap. No guarantees it recovers anytime soon despite what you're saying, bad news scares people even if it's illogical and that fear can last months

>going all in in a shitcoin
Number 2 rule in investing is to diversify.

I'm no expert man, but one thing I have learned is that if you end up dropping more than 20% on your investment it is better to hold it and ride the storm. Remember this was a panic move, emotional selling is the bane of all newbies, you gotta stop that shit from clouding your judgement. Hold for a while and let the dust settle, I'm willing to bet that you will see it creep back up to it's pre-dump level within a few days. Resist the urge to sell or I promise you will be sorry, you're in too deep now, just hold.

>40% drop
>did nothing at all
l
o
l

This, much better than the typical red wojack summoning creed of Veeky Forums buy high, sell low

Well, i just closed 50 omisego, left with 150 now. Liquidaiton price is now 4.91, i hope i don't get liquidated. Anyways, I think i should learn a lesson and absolutely never go all in on margin. That's probably obvious for most of you but this desire to get rich quickly fucked my mind.

Can I just say I fucking called it in that stupid future prediction thread a couple days ago?

It's really funny how OMG, which has 0 volume from Korea, gets hit so hard from this bs fud

>taking a xanax
>sleeping so I can be up to wageslave on time
>will look at Blockfolio upon waking up and see ETH at $325

That's my plan and I'm sticking to it

Thread theme

It's FUCKING NOTHING youtube.com/watch?v=RWz1EHN8Nds

youtube.com/watch?v=8lkqIsy7MgY

SELL SELL SELL

>predicts the China dip
Wow user are you some kind of wizerd?

I'm talking about korea.

>> tfw you want to buy some comfy link - and korea starts nuking.

(Pending)TimeStamp: 01 hr 23 min 43 secs ago (Sep-29-2017 02:54:42 AM

make zcash go back up

I bought in before the pump so I didn't lose anything

but it still needs to go back up

I need those profits

those sweet-ass fucking profits

hodling too user. bought at 7

>This

Source is fire!!!