I am boss of thirty...

I am boss of thirty. My second hand man relayed that they had a lunch in Chilis and one of them suggested they call and invite me there. then one of the girls said eww no we dont want him here and all those bitches and white knights all lauhhed and agreed. What do I do next. How to proceed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt1499658/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kill them all

You are their boss of course they don't want you there while they are relaxing and fucking Chili's. It completely changes the atmosphere.

Hire a new boss so it seems like you got a promotion or something.

Yep fucking employees always screwing us.
They always complain of everything but they screw you everytime they can.

Remember when you were a kid working for the man and your boss creeps up over you and your coworkers should and you both a creeped out while he talks about his weekend. Dont be that guy man just accept ur the boss noone is gonna like you unless you let them slack off and fuck that.

>You are their boss of course they don't want you there while they are relaxing and fucking Chili's. It completely changes the atmosphere.
This. What kind of autistic faggot are you, OP.

>you a couple years earlier: yeah fuck my boss jes lazy and doesnt do anything
>you now: OP's post
everybody hates their bosses

I'm not a manager and I'm not defending managers but this is sadly true even in places where the managers are don't screw the employees.

you're their boss, not their friend, they probably don't want to be your friend either other than pretending and sucking up to get a raise/promotion.

You seem autistic for caring. It's standard practice all over the world to make fun of your boss, especially if he's a hardass or has any negative or unlikable traits or has ever made your life more difficult in anyway whatsoever.

what about basic decency. bitch is two faced and show a diff side. ill make her unemployed. im gonna can her ass in particular. would that be so wrong

Cause that would be unprofessional.

And you dont know how to act professional.

Which means you probably arent the boss of fucking anything.

Which means this a LARP.

Which means I took the bait.

>would that be so wrong
Yes. You're an entitled autist.

Welcome to women

Just ignore them

Fire your 2IC for being a little snitch bitch.

OP to be honest I hate you after reading two posts so i can totally see how 30 people hate you after working for you continuously

bich saying shes soo grateful to me face i changed her life im amazing. then laughs at me. fuck all women for real dawg.

you should fire your right hand man for being a little fucking weaselly snitch. Nothing worse than an ass kissing faggot who snitches about private lunch conversations. Bet those other employees thought they could trust your right hand man, little did they know he was runnin with his tail between his legs right back to his massah

OP is an insecure little bitch

No wonder they don't like or respect you

Bet you're a manlet too

Right hand man did his job

EXACTLY
GENIUS
TRU
There's a major rule within and outside of work relationship,
KEEP EM SEPERATE
WORK is WORK
Prove to them that you're nice and can get along with outside of workspace
Try to be friends/be nice to employees outside of work.
Even when they fucked up really bad that day at work.
And be strict and fully organize on working hours,
Tell them to not treat you inside of work like outside of work
Tell them excuses like its just professionalism and such.
These are the lessons I learned from a good professor of mine, within and outside of campus.
Be a BOSS on work, and be a FRIEND out of work.

>didn’t get invited to Chili’s
>crying about it

You're the boss
You will never be friends with them

Do you know that he isn't lying to further himself somehow? Who cares anyway, you're their boss not their friend. If you want to be petty just dead end her. But remember, its a vicious cycle and you'll either foster resentment or make it worse.

They made a movie about you OP

imdb.com/title/tt1499658/

you are not their god....just their boss you fucking shit...get out! youre fired!

Keep wagecucking you retard.

Who cares, everyone talks shit about their boss. Deal with it.

right hand mans there to make sure the work's getting done, to stand in for the boss when the boss can't be there, right hand mans job isn't to infiltrate social lunch conversations and report secrets back to boss, that's subhuman behavior and i'd literally beat the shit out of a right hand man if i found out he was doing that

actually i hope OP does fire the woman because then the other employees will realize the only way he'd know is from the right hand faggot snitch and they'll know not to have lunch with him or talk in front of him again

It is lonely at the top & familiarity breeds contempt.

block facebook and twitter in the office

don't take it personal. there's no separating your position from friendly life.
just enjoy the bitches on your dick trying to get a leg up on the others

God, an autistic boss, whatanight.

Chili's is indeed shit.

They are having these outings explicitly to exclude you. You're the boss. You could fire them; ergo, you're not invited to any of "their" unofficial events.

Next time someone "invites" you out to an unofficial work event, just smile and say it's alright you're busy. That redraws the line and signifies your respect for their right to bitch about you together (if they think they can do it without word getting back to you).

You should let em build a solid team and start acting like a boss instead of a stupid child