Word of warning to coin virgins. Korea news plus weekend equals eminent crash

Drop any shitcoins you have into Fiat, BTC/ETH immediately.

Don't say you weren't warned.

And what Korea news would that be m'laddio?

So new to crashes. Let's say I'm down 30% on a shit coin. Are you saying it's better to just convert to fiat at a loss?

>he thinks 30% is a lot
Fucking newfag.
Wait til you're down 85% on your entire portfolio and hold through it, and then still someone end up at 300% 2 months later. I've had that happen more than once.

Just fucking hold.

convert to fiat/btc at a loss and just rebuy after the inevitable dip if you are confident it will go back up

you're profic will be greater that way, and if it looks dead you got out at a better exit point.

holding is a meme and a good way to tie down your assets into shit coins that arent moving for weeks or months at a time

What will end up happen is that you fuck up buying in the dip and end up buying higher than you sold in an endless circle. I see this all the time on Veeky Forums. Cryptocucks trying to time the market.

Yes make sure you sell as soon as possible and then wait for it to go up at LEAST 200% before buying in again

yeah true, this guy has a fair point. If you don't know what you are doing and don't want to put a lot of research in, holding is probably the best strat.

If you can make at least somewhat decent predictions it is better to sell.

I lost a fuck ton of money when I first started buy constantly buying at the wrong times over and over again

OP is giving SHIT advice, hold.

You will learn after buying high, selling low and buying high again a few times.

Imminent. Not eminent.

ya i think if someones really new they should just hold most of the time. I'm relatively new myself and am just starting to recognize patterns/cycles and devising future strategies. Next time I hear even an inkling of this sort of foreign ICO ban type shit I know exactly what I'm going to do that very minute

why are chinks so fucking passive and weak. goddammit, I was having August faps again.

oh well, back to buying the dips and accumulate

poop coins and short trades maybe longterm holds doing real business like OMG NO!

What if i bought icos that i cant sell like fapcoin and greenmed, am i fucked?

>Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

How many new waves bagholders are in the building? Kek...

What's this about Korea? I thought prices are plummeting because Chinese exchanges officially close soon.

I'm at the point where I feel like it's watching rich white people roll through the ghetto and hearing gunshots.
They weren't ready for the wild west.
They don't get how it will be won.

right here buddy

(((North Korea))) trying to steal btc now according to lugenprrsse

What are some good resources/guides for someone wanting to start with the cryptomeme?

BTC test pls ignore

19TH2uA2GHuA8U3KygEeK5vGfv3vGohQe1

They have computers? Internet?

Lookup Chris Dunn on YouTube. He is a very knowledgeable guy and he consistently calls out FUD all the time and gives really good tips/calls. I also follow him, secretsofcrypto, and cryptoinsider on twitter

Test 2

Okay, thanks. I'll start there.

Go to my friend Medium Tony on 128th street and he will send Bitbeans to your account (albeit at a premium price). From there you go to the Yobit exchange and use your Bitbeans to buy a coin called Espers. Once the buy order is confirmed (it may take up to two months, but keep emailing the Yobit exchange customer service people), you can then move your Espers over to Ether Delta and with your Meta Mask wallet buy Ethereum (buy the sell order with the highest number attached to it). From there the world is your blockchain (a little crypto joke, you'll understand it later :)

test 3

Lol, fucking idiot. If you expect it to rise, it's still smarter to sell when it's obviously crashing.

>just time the market bro
>implying i can compete with a billion bots programmed by millionaire savant autists

>It will always rise to your initial buy-in price 100% guaranteed
>Just have faith, bro.

never sell for loss unless its a minor loss to jump on another moon mission

ah, didn't read the whole reply chain. yes, if it goes near your buy in price, then it's probably best to sell. but you shouldn't buy high in the first place...

OP eternally btfo.

Fellas are we selling or not? I need to figure out how WTC and LINK are going to do even though they just got listed on binance. Thinking about taking a weekend out of the market, this shit ain't ever good.

china > korea. dont think it will have that big of an effect.

These news have already been priced and were irrelevant.

30% down is nothing on shitcoins. It's Russian roulette. You could easily lose 90% in the span of a week and have it never recover, and removed from exchanges because of no volume.

it was fake news

offset by 11 bitcoin exchanges being authorised by the Financial Services Agency in Japan today