Musk unveils Mars city concept - TSLA to the moon???

Don't really care about any of this stuff but what I do know is TSLA is going to explode tmr. ALL IN??

That is cool.

are you fucking kidding me? this is imagination land. How the fuck would you ever have enough fuel to get to mars and back or even just to mars

Nice, just colonized 100k!

solar panels and tesla motor duh

>this is imagination land
Just like ICOs.

His brain/computer interface company is interesting. The future of programming.

le sigh

I was wondering what his next PR stunt after Hyperloop would be.

He's gonna hit the ceiling sooner or later, he'll probably pull a Lady Gaga and go
"normal" and unveil an organic fruit concept or something. But it'll be interesting how he's gonna maintain his brand and continue his constant headline grabbing conceptual stuff.

> Q2 2018 starting the construction of the first Ship

> 5 years to complete

It's happening

Once the first men land on Mars, the Native Martians will burrow from the land and kill them all. After that, the government will announce no more Mars missions because of funding reasons.

>implying we wouldn't declare war on those dirty Martians for killing our friends.

at least ICOS are on this fucking planet

dude im totally going to shanghai on that rocket bruh

>having rockets that close to your base

top jej

imagine the guy who has to clean the 1ft thick dust off the base windows every time there's a launch

Link is going to the moon though

mars go 2 bed

>implying these aren't electric rockets

This is the first sign of a skeptic,

People were saying that Space X couldn't be a realistic business model 10 years ago and here we are.

Musk is a force of nature and genius. Embrace it.

omg I know thats what they tell you user. I would bet my house right fucking now we wont be on mars in both our lifetimes

riiiight dont be a skeptic accept everything you are told by men that lie because nobody would ever lie to you right??

They just had a live stream where he explains.

link faggot I will debunk the shit out of it

Bahahahaha, you think they'd ship somebody off to mars??? People arent getting how fucking huge that ship would have to be, to have enough space for people, food for said people, water, oxygen supplies.

ALSO, you'd have to build a mofuggin launch pad out there - what the fuck? You think those stilts would do anything to secure your ONLY FUCKING RIDE HOME??? Nah, this shit is at least a hundred years off.

They've gotta position relay sattelites, condition teams yadda yadda. We may have the tech for this at the moment - but the cost... Is massive, for what gain? To start a shanty house on some red rock that has a 30 percent chance of making it there, and and 8th of a chance from there of surviving post landing? WHICH BY THE WAY, We've only had 1 out of what, 12??? Attempts at???

People commenting in this thread are neither engineers, nor space-faring experts.

It's embarassing.

Silly brainlets, don't even recognize FLAT EARTH!

go ahead user give up your empirical senses to trust the 21st century priests in white lab coats just trust the authority they know better don't you worry your pretty little head about a thing and go back to sleep. Unless you know you want to take charge of your life

>FUDing without actually raising a cogent point.

WTF I love Elon Musk Now!

TSLA to mars

You're a faggot

So that's 10 years out in Musk time. He delivers, but his estimates are a pressure tactic for himself and his employees, they are literally always wrong.