Never met a Jew in my life

>never met a Jew in my life
>start to look people up out of curiosity when reading an article or watching a video which I wouldn't previously do
>70-90% of the time they are Jews
>"X was born to polish Jews", "X was born in an orthodox Jewish family" etc.
>Panic

Holy shit, are we living in 21st century Weimar Germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy#Guilt_by_association_as_an_ad_hominem_fallacy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Frog posters need to be purged

>If only you knew how bad things really are.
You belong on /pol/ brother.

Remember, its only a problem when non-jewish, non-muslim, non ethnic-minority, non-heterosexual males are over represented in "positions of power".

And most importantly, diversity is strength and, if you disagree, you're a racist piece of shit and you probably own slaves.

Ever heard of Confirmation Bias? when you see something that supports your argument (a Jewish person) your brain saves it and builds a pattern with it. When you see all the things that disprove it (The fact that the people who run the world in general and the west in particular are overwhelmingly non-jewish) your brain doesn't save any pattern and it falls out of your memory.

>non-heterosexual
Yeah, those faggots need to check their fuckin privilege!

>best friend growing up was a jew, born to a middle class family, not particularly rich
>woke about the jewish question, but feel bad about it because I know him and his whole family very well, even attended his bar mitzva
These are conflicting feels.

Fair point but they really are overrepresented in a lot of this kind of stuff

>its just confirmation bias when its jews
>its proof of systemic racism/discrimination when its white males
Have your cake and eat it too, friend

I do this frequently. It's become a hobby for me, almost.

Its only my fault in so far that my body takes too long to digest coffee, okay!? Now excuse me as I take a morning shit.

They are "overrepresented" in a few fields for historical reasons, but so is literally every group in America. Greeks were often overrepresented in the restaurant business in the south. Does this mean we must guard against the Hellenic menace? Irish-Americans have historically been over-represented in sports. Are the dastardly Irish trying to contaminate our boxing gloves with Papist plots?

>Comparing anecdotes to statistics.

>tfw Jew
>tfw going to elite college and putting in very little effort because high iq
>tfw will never have any kind of identity crisis because the Jewish hyperintellectualization, rootlessness, and individualism I've been brought up in since birth fits the Zeitgeist of the 21st century perfectly

Feels good m80s. tbqh I despise elite Jews like any other sensible person but elite Anglos are basically the same thing

What are you majoring in, if you don't mind telling a pack of goys?

>covering up statistical evidence of over representation of Jews as "anecdotes"
Yes, its pure coincidence.

>the Jewish hyperintellectualization, rootlessness, and individualism I've been brought up in since birth fits the Zeitgeist of the 21st century perfectly

holy fuck, this is the Jewish Century....we are all Jews

>Greeks were often overrepresented in the restaurant business in the south. Does this mean we must guard against the Hellenic menace? Irish-Americans have historically been over-represented in sports.

The problem is when said overrepresentation is the result of ethnic networking by close-knit ethno-religious groups such as Jews. Anyone can simply look at the hugely disproportionate impact that American Jews have had in promoting Israeli interests as proof of how a relatively tiny minority can achieve significant political gains simply by organising and networking with other members of the same minority (without paranoid tinfoil concerns that there's some shadowy cabal of rabbis coordinating every action every Jewish person does)

>historical reasons are why Jews are over represented in media and politics
I'd give you banking, but this is just bullshit.

Would you even concede that in-group bias and nepotism could be a possible explanation or is implying that anti-semitism?

>he doesn't know about the eternal h*bernian
Begorrah

Jews being in media is actually quite simple. When things like Film and Radio started out they were new fields with no built-in elite. Jews, often having trouble getting into other fields due to discrimination, seized a chance to move into an empty space. And of course nepotism happens, but it happens with everyone of every group. Why should Jewish people be singled out like they're doing some dastardly deed when no one complains about how german-americans or dutch-americans or so-on and so-forth have done it just as much?

>when no one complains about how german-americans or dutch-americans or so-on and so-forth have done it just as much?

Get back to us when the Netherlands/German lobbies are as powerful as the Israel lobby

Ah, yes, whites being over represented somewhere is proof of discrimination against non-whites, Jews being over represented is likewise proof of discrimination but against Jews. Love how you dodged my question by the way.

What kind of non-sequitur are you making? I specifically said the Jew got into media BECAUSE there was no one in it at the time to discriminate against them.

I don't know, I'm a freshman, and I'm pretty depressed so I can't see myself enjoying any kind of sustained career. My major will be either something I manage to find passion in despite myself, or just economics so I can live the comfortable existence of a yuppie.

American history is full of powerful lobbies based on home countries though? They mostly faded out once said groups got allowed into the "Real White People" club and thus had no real need. Jews currently are in kind of a grey area where they are sometimes White and sometimes not and that paranoia of persecution has led to a lot of (in my opinion) unwarranted support for Israel as a kind of "safeguard" against oppression.

Your explanation does not hold weight unless you're implying that media and politics did not exist until Jews founded it. Secondly, you are asserting that everyone else is a racist and that's why Jews are over represented in media and politics (lmao). Furthermore, you have nothing to prove your assertion with.

Lastly, you are ignoring my question, again. I'm not looking for deflection or whataboutism. Direct answer would od.

Saying "your not answering my question" overtime someone answers your question does not win an argument. It just show your arguing in bad faith and have no intent on having a logical debate instead of shouting nonsense until the other side gets exhausted and leaves.

>your
>overtime
>It just show
/pol/ pls go

You can't even answer a question directly and instead go straight for character attacks. Jesus Christ talk about Jewish stereotypes.

Last chance, Chaim
>Would you even concede that in-group bias and nepotism could be a possible explanation or is implying that anti-semitism?
Simple yes or no question there.

>implying it's not

Literally answered in the first reply, but as stated it's now obvious you're not interested in an actual debate in good-faith.

No, you did not answer my question, you deflected from it and, again, you're dodging it. If Jews were as good at oven dodging as you are at dodging questions, the holocaust would never have happened.

I do find it entertaining how I'm the one in bad faith for not taking your unsubstantiated claims about everyone being racist (except Jews apparently) as an explanation of Jewish over representation in 'positions of power'.

ARggghh! My gears are totally grinded. What's with all these krauts dominating our vital potato-farming industry in the mid-west! Why do we just sit here and let all these Ger-mud swine have their fingers around the neck of all our french fry production?! Obama was a stooge of the potato starch industry, everyone knows it!

It's a wonder you found your way over from /pol/.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Association_fallacy#Guilt_by_association_as_an_ad_hominem_fallacy

You joke, but Agriculture, especially corn, has a huge influence over the government. Ever wonder why the government was so keen on pushing ethanol gas? Corn Lobby.

are you a neckbeard or a muslim? literally only 2 types that get butthurt over Jews

It was supposed to be the fuel of the future, lol. And yes, NAFTA is unfair but here's the USofA with some of the deepest-pocketed subsidied industries on the planet...

Nonetheless, the 'corn lobby' isn't ethnic Germans per se, it's fly-over state politicians wielding the one weapon they have.

And besides, it just speaks to the fatal flaw of American democracy -- everything is for sale in the US, including the conscious and voting patterns of politicians. Let's not forget the gun lobby, the military-industrial lobby, the pharma lobby (Americans are the most juiced people on the planet), the private health insurance lobby, the telecoms lobby, the Hollywood lobby (oops, there we are with da joooooz again).

Who are you quoting for that second half?

>Intimately know evidence that jews are people like everyone else
>So deep chugs from the koolaid he's unable to accept this obvious fact

>not being woke about the hellenic restaraunt conspiracy.

go back 7 generations and you have 128 ancestors (unless you are muslim or a southerner), likely at least 1 was a jew, pretty much everyone is a jew

>heh heh goyim sure the jews are super rich and own the banks and the media and dominate high power lawyering positions but did you ever notice all of the bodegas in town are owned by Yemenis? or what about all the Mexicans disproportionately represented in day labor jobs living hand to mouth for $80/day did you ever think of them?
pathetic desu

Someone link that social study of in-group biases regarding scientific citations in academic papers done by Jews and non-Jews that shows, given the chance of picking from two citations, they overbearingly chose to cite a fellow Jew.

nothin personell goyim