Persia Thread

Post Persian related art, music, books, etc.

Dump em all here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Centuries_of_Silence
4freedoms.com/group/heritage/forum/topics/persia-ctesiphon
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why so few primary sources from Achaemenid and Sassanian times?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Centuries_of_Silence
Iran was completely destroyed after their war with the Arabs. Not because of the fact that Arabs conquered Iran, but because iran had suffered two civil wars, and a very long exhausting war against the Byzantines.

You can read it in the book supplied above. The two centuries of silence is called so because of the fact that literally NO books, sources and etc was written.

also romaboos not allowed in this thread

This also meant that alot of sources were burned in iran, the burning of Ctesiphons library was one of them. Almost all Persian art was destroyed and a majority of Persian art was either destroyed or sold in trade
>4freedoms.com/group/heritage/forum/topics/persia-ctesiphon

*a majority of persian literature

Daily reminder that persians came up with the idea of Divine Light and Good vs Evil conflict which would later on influence Christianity.

Cuckhold the thread
Daily reminder that China is the true successor to the Sassanids.
>Iran was completely destroyed after their war with the Arabs. Not because of the fact that Arabs conquered Iran, but because iran had suffered two civil wars, and a very long exhausting war against the Byzantines.
That is right (F)arsian, never insult your Arab masters.

I don't know much about Persia, but I ate Fesenjan at a Persian restaurant the other day and it was the best thing I ever tasted,

Iranians are aryan

Anything by Touraj Darayee.

>China is the true successor to the Sassanids
No it isn't. A small detachement of a few hundreds of House Sasan royals and their servants, maybe even being generous, ten thousand or so people, does not make China more "Persian" than Islamic Persia.

Whatever makes you happy Muhammad

Le modern perisan

I'm writing a report on the persecution of Zoroastrians after the Muslim Conquest. Do you guys have any sources that I might be able to use?

Comfy persian book incoming.
>The Persians by JM Cook

One of Husayn's wives, Shahar Banu, was the daughter of Yazdegerd III.

His son by her was Ali ibn Husayn, the fourth of the Twelvers. Due to this, many Shi'as consider themselves as the legitimate successors of the Sassanians.

t. Muhammad bin Faisal al-saud bin abd-al aziz

They are insulting and making of ancient persians

Keep projecting, Hong Little Bong.

persians were so white and based before pisslam!!

*worships fire*