Bittrex just added a new coin

Bittrex just added a new coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/richiela
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ADA
cardanofoundation.org/
twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/913670546205954048
cardanohub.org/en/audit-report-summary/
medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa
whycardano.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK

Kek trolls

I wish

WhAT THE FUCK IS ADA?

twitter.com/richiela

source btw

I aint clickin that shit

Cardanofoundation.org

American Dental Association Coin.

wait what the shit

>xD

where do i buy this

They actually did add a new coin

bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ADA

cardanofoundation.org/

is that a coin without ICO?
where the fuck do you even buy these

Holy shit. First coin since bcash is some random shitcoin?

There was an ICO, over the period of almost 3 years apparently. 63 million raised.

checking in

Lol..
Cardano Foundation. Based in Switzerland.
A coin from banks to banks. Welcome to the New Bittrex.

We are the ADA marines and we are not fucking selling (when we can buy them).

The coin looks good actually.
Website is good.
Team looks good.
Based in the same town as the ethereum foundation.
Has a working wallet and is PoS.

so is this shit gonna be a FOMO moon mission or what?

i can't remember the last time Bittrex added a new coin out of nowhere that no one has heard of

Holy shit guys it's THE SWISS ETHEREUM AND IT SOLVES THE NON EXISTENT ETHEREUM PROBLEM

AND YOU CAN BUY IT AT JAP ATMS

shhh close this thread we dont need this to spread

shhhhh Veeky Forums cant know about this yet bittrex fucked up too early

This coin is all about regulating crypto. Bittrex is sending a message.

28db3f2_m4Bsk297je5nBFojaj37V00B

2000 ada

THEYRE SAYING THEY ARE ABOUT TO BE TAKEN DOWN AND TO SELL SELL SELL!!!

Well, what they say is needed for every project that wants mass adoption and governance agreement.
I still don't understand how it is democratic if one chink with 10% miningpower can force a hardfork.
He should fucking bend down if 90% disagree with him.

>AND YOU CAN BUY IT AT JAP ATMS
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

All the shit i spammed being said... it's still not working guys...
Cryptocurrency can never work with the oracle problem.

why do people have ICOs anyway rather than put on an exchange?

>"squaring the circle"

freemason axiom. Oh shit maybe this user is on to something

GIGGITY GOO

Who is she ?

vitalik

twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/913670546205954048

and he ?

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? IS THIS SOME SORT OF INSIDER TRADING? LITERALLY NO INFO ABOUT THIS ADA COIN WHATSOEVER

NO BITCOINTALK THREAD
NO COINMARKETCAP LISTING

"Sorry, that page doesn’t exist!"

Holy shit it's real.

>twitter.com/CardanoStiftung/status/913670546205954048

welcome to Veeky Forums where we are good to each other

CAN ANYBODY TELL ME WHO IS THAT WITH SKELLY ?

That random bitch that took his innocence.

cardanohub.org/en/audit-report-summary/

initial market cap can be found here

She's his doctor you retard.
She helps him transitioning.

thinking about selling all link for this..

It literally was insider trading. I'm baffled.

>62,236,134 = Net $ cost (inc BTC & Yen sales)
>25,927,070,538 = coins sold

So a market cap of 62M in a pre-sale nobody ever heard about with a launch on 29 september, directly listed on bittrex. Seems sketchy as fuck to me,

#

Seriously, she's fine.

Ada will also be available at a network of ATM machines in Japan. Starting with five locations, the network is planned to grow to about 25 ATMs within a year of Ada’s launch. A list of ATM locations will be added here as they become operational.

it's yuuuge

sketchy coin with a flashy site comes outta nowhere

reminds me of Walton. is this shit gonna 10x?

This is a sure shot moon mission. Backed by both US and China govt agencies

Trading at ~ICO price now

holy shit this smells like a scam

another scam coin

It's been in presale since 2015, in development since BEFORE ETH.

Let that sink in.

>Tamara Haasen

ICO price was 0.000004198 SATOSHI per ADA

Guys notice that they describe ADA as 'voucher', i.e. not a currency. Read: it's legal.

see pic

yes it is a scam, keep buying LINK

satanists

holy fuck normally i don't believe the /x/ tier stuff but this shit has me spooked
fucking exit all the markets
forever
delete your computer
get an SKS and go innawoods

indeed lots of symbolism with this one. Ouroboros squaring the circle serpents the name of the foundation was some freemason back in the day

Freemason hand gestures.

Source to this tweet?

im sure I can find more as I dig deeper as well but sleep is calling

medium.com/@classicether/out-of-the-ether-a-crisis-of-irresponsible-governance-facing-ethereum-classic-a77abdd7a9fa

good read, 100% scam coin

First programmer was a female :)

I'll be seeing you lads on the moon

Just bought 100k (literally)

yeah I'm tired too, good luck with this mystery

And nothing happened. Bitcoin rose significantly afterward, actually. Because even if you hardfork a coin a dozen times, you can't force anyone to use your shitty ripoffs.

But when another organization controls it, be it a government or otherwise, they can enact any changes they want regardless of what the majority of users desire, and the only recourse anyone has is to sell off all their holdings or to take it up the ass.
The Bitcoin and Ethereum "schisms" showed that their governance models work just fucking fine.

Where do you buy ADA?

looks like someone who would take all your money the moment youd lower your guard

JEWS

is this some next level shit?Lets rename ico's so it will be legalized until the slow government recalibrates?

So, all in on this scam, or not?

She could take all my money.

Pic related.

How the fuck did this get listed on bittrex?

dont you see the connections?obviously bittrex has some idiot occultist faggots to bend over

bittrex you imbicile

>Tamara Haasen
diamonds

THE TOPIC OF THIS THREAD IS LITERALLY "BITTREX ADDED A NEW COIN" YOU INBREAD BRAINLET!!!!

aaahhhhhhh wtfffffff buy buy nao!!! Moon wen? Moon nao!!!!!

Dick sucking

yeah for a limited time...until people just switch and start over.....and with all the exp we got already it wont take another 10year to regroup
govt is fucked

Upon leaving Bitshares, Hoskinson partnered with Jeremy Wood to form IOHK. To secure funding, they designed an elaborate initial coin offering for their Cardano smart contracts platform. The ICO aimed at soliciting investments from Japanese businessmen. Attain Corporation of Japan joined as fundraising lead, stipulating that they would cut all ties to the project upon its scheduled Quarter 1, 2017 launch. Banking consultant Michael Parsons signed on as chairman of the Cardano Foundation.

Attain partnered with cryptocurrency salesman Tadashi Izumi to host a series of closed-door business seminars to interest white-collar workers in funding Cardano. In his marketing materials, Izumi was known for promising cryptocurrency investors a “stressfree lifestyle.” This financial security could be secured by profiting off of the exciting gains made by Bitcoin and alternative Altcoin tokens. He employed a special hand sign, seen frequently in photographs of the public speaker, promoting confidence among investors seeking to attain the lifestyles of cryptocurrency elites.

To sell Cardano’s ADA coins, IOHK contributed its efforts toward Attain Corporation’s suggestive ad campaign. “Cardano makes people all over the world smile,” claimed ad materials, shown above. Hoskinson posed in photographs, marketed to Japanese businessmen as “genius mathematician.” His status as former Ethereum CEO, predating the financial success of the platform, figured in ads, encouraging prospective buyers to consider these numbers: Bitshares token price went 5.4x, and Ethereum went 60x.

its his KGB handler

OTC, not bittrex, freak.

Scam coin. I live in Japan and have been following this. They are notorious for preying on old people.

well hopefully those old nips can dump their coins high since this is the only fucking thing trex has added in two months

>Scam coin
>The first to be listed after new regulations

Don't listen to brainlets user, they're opinion has and will always be void.

Also what's with the really OBVIOUS references to Freemasonry, is this some edgy marketing plan, seems really cringey.

What the fuck bittrex?
So many good coins out there and they release some scammy garbage nobody has ever heard of.

whycardano.com/

because it is CENTRALIZED and richie is in bed with them

yikes, and since Bittrex is popular among goys/normies, it is just normal that the vey coins are being added on the centralized exchange..

bump

so it will run 300% when listed right?
who cares what the fucking coin is, profit is profit

>profit is profit
Well that is true if you are looking for short term profits. Bittrex is supposed to be for coins that aren't scams. When they added Ethereum for the first time, I decided to migrate there from Polo. Now, it's just the poor goys being controlled by the Jews that are running it. What a shame.

but where the fuck do we buy now as it's not available on bittrex yet?

pretty sure this is referring to their wallet logo

or a bull
or they're all evil as fuck