What is the ultimate purpose to human life?

What is the ultimate purpose to human life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ABRN0E_mI0U
youtu.be/rqqjU7zCI10
youtu.be/aaFe3nGhdGI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maka da babies

Fpbp

Eat, sleep, bang, repeat

make revolutions for the jews and ultracapitalists

Human life has no purpose, OP.

>No grand order from God, just exist

No, I don't accept that

You are weak, user.

Explain how that's weakness, user

I'd be interested to know why you can't accept that there is no grand order from God, to be honest.

I think there is no ultimate meaning to human life, and to rely on one denies the nature of the human condition. For me, it is weakness to deny the absurd.

You'll find a proper answer in Philosophy.

>Never have to work a day in your life because Daddy built a successful career
>Rat on daddy
Hope Hasselhof was never the same with her desu. He did what he needed to do to make it in that industry. Who cares if he wants a drunk burger at 3am? Maybe bitch will understand it isn't that easy to judge when she has to work for her own living

Because who started the picture and why? It may be anthromorphising the origins of the universe but I believe there must be a meaningful reason for it's existence, and a likewise for humanity.

That I refuse to accept "no meaning, no purpose", is more due to a lack of evidence for it. I know it's difficult to find meaning as is, but there being a purpose to life seems more likely than not.

I think you just want to call people weak because you're projecting.

What do you think the nature of human condition is?

Which one?

Humans were created to serve me desu

Don't worry, I fully recognise my own inadequacy. Any projection is unintentional.

On what basis is purpose more likely?

I'm worried that I'm articulating myself poorly, so tell me if I am. I think the human condition is that we live a life without meaning, and yet try and ascribe meaning to it because living a life without meaning makes us uncomfortable.

I would argue that you want there to be a meaningful reason for the universe's existence because the alternative is too unpalatable.

But why does the idea seem unpalatable in the first place? What is the natural aversion to that idea based around?

I find purpose to be more likely due to the complicated existence of reality itself. The laws of nature themselves seem intentional and purposeful, and as living organisms we do things purposefully also.

1st Why do you think it has a ultimate purpose?
2nd Why do you think it should be something else for humans than it is for other mammals?

Fuck and pass on your genes that's it we are animals you fucking retard

1) 2) Because we are smarter than other mammals

Stoicism

Early Stoa
>Zeno of Citium
>Chrysippus of Soli

Late Stoa
>Seneca the Younger
>Epictetus
>Marcus Aurelius

Notable Works:

On the Shortness of Life
-Seneca
youtu.be/ABRN0E_mI0U

The Meditations
-Marcus Aurelius
youtu.be/rqqjU7zCI10

The Echiridion of Epictetus
-Epictetus
youtu.be/aaFe3nGhdGI

The Physical Thesis
-Chrysippus

You are literally the cancer of the modern world. Just kill yourself and make the world a better place.

Forgot to reply to (you) anons.
My reply: Anyways, its good ethics to live by.

Give me a few weeks, I'm still working up the courage.

This, but by extension, secure the existence of your genetic legacy by making the world a better place for you own offspring (fuck the others).

benis in baginer :DDD
Also, to eradicate Communism.

Being smarter creates a purpose how ?

Aesthetics

awareness of purpose to begin with

Human life is scat

to rise above the gods.

Lol there is no purpose.

Refusing to accept this only breeds misery. Either kill yourself or learn to create purpose for yourself.

>Classical philosophy

To fit some vision of an ideal human (platonism, stoicism, etc have different criteria)

>Medieval philosophy

Fit the ideal version of what a man's life should be according to God through your faith

>Modern and Postmodern Philosophy

Fulfilling your own self interest over a long life, promulgate political ideology X, and/or make your own meaning. To what extent these overlap depends on who you ask

dude recovery is ez af lol just don't drink haha

Securing the continued existence of your genes in the human gene pool.

Put benis in bagina and make more benis and bagina

lol some of you losers really feel like you need a reason to live
just do

Eru gave us the gift of man and let Morgoth fuck with shit so that the song of creation would be more entertaining. Gods are dicks and we're here to please them.

Submitting to Allah

Existentialism, the philosophy about existing

Islam

the problem of evil is the number 1 reason i struggle with my faith

Restoring the Good Religion and exterminating every false gods, especially *llah and Y*hweh

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentation of their women.

Reproduction

Because rather than accept the obvious and painful truth, you choose to embrace falsehood.

not really

since you can't even define or proof purpose

lets be honest it is a pretty dumb concept