FUD is kicking in

> Russia plans to ban future Bitcoin payments
coindesk.com/russia-likely-ban-bitcoin-payments-deputy-finance-minister-says/
> Australia and USA cracking down on ICO'S
> Korea banning ICO'S

Once burgers wake up and this hits Reddit and the news this shit is gonna drop. Cya in USDT.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/russia-likely-ban-bitcoin-payments-deputy-finance-minister-says/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who the fck cares? Europefags and Africafags are winning. Buy cheap icos. Rest will buy them for a premium

>Europefags
im amazed how the communist caliphate of europe hasn't been the first to ban ICOs. Make no mistake they will though, very soon

>USDT ceases to exist as it gets shut down for being an ersatz currency with no backing

Nope. several constitutions already confirmed they don't care and since the European Parliament is anyway one of the slowest with legislations, we have to worry shit.

White people still winning.

Fuck ICO's scams

>communist caliphate
My sides. If only it wasn't so true...

who cares about icos. if you didnt make any money yet its to late anyways faggot

nigga they literally made a statement last week that they can't and won't do shit..

and how does this work exactly? Zzzzz

Oh noes! Laws are gonna stop me from making money! Whatever shall I do?!?!

Grow some fucking balls, OP. It's like you hate money.

>coindesk.com/russia-likely-ban-bitcoin-payments-deputy-finance-minister-says/
Does this mean that they are going to ban it and then regulate it?

they also banned margin trading

ETH will be the only allowable cryptocurrency.

>mfw

this is done in order to supress their people and to keep them poor....it must be some mutual agreement

>According to the state-backed news source TASS, Moiseev – who previously said that bitcoin should be classified as a kind of asset in Russia and limited to qualified investors – told reporters on Monday that "no regulator doubts that payments will be banned."

PLEBS HAVE A WAY TO INCREASE SOCIAL MOBILITY

QUICK BAN EVERYTHING BLAME TERRORISM

Mario Draghi (president of european central bank) actually stated that the EU does not have the authority to regulate bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Be greedy when everyone is fearful. Warren Buffet said so.

The Dutch and the Swiss are working hand-in-hand to make transactions faster and are encouraging its old folks to participate in the crypto economy. Poland is racing against us. Where the hell have you been?

not everyone is fearful yet.

Fuck... I am Russian and i am registered for many upcoming ICO whitelists.

How will this affect me? Or will it?

Putin will clean you up.

vanned

ill come visit you in Black Dolphin senpai

It wouldn't because there are no legal exchanges anyway and the rest is used for money laundering so it will work anyway