Veeky Forums owns 15% of the total circulating supply of the next 500x rocketship

>Veeky Forums owns 15% of the total circulating supply of the next 500x rocketship

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence
strawpoll.me/14014985
discord.gg/5WjHcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a time to be alive.

To the moon!

Chainlink, not that scam coin

How do we got to 50%?

I would go as far to say that 4 chan owns 15% of Crypto in general mate~

Might not all be online at the moment.. but here.

Only got 300. Why am I so poor, please go x500 like OP says

So 10 billions in Veeky Forums ? Rofl

count me in for 0.01% of the entire crypto market cap. i'm sure there are a large number of people that have more than i.

I wish posting this shitcoin was a bannable offense.

Are you the 3000 BTC guy?

no, most of my money is in ethereum right now, for better or for worse.

>Decentralized image board that uses Veeky Forums tokens after the gov shuts it down?

Mine too. Not quite 10mil but I have a good feeling about it. SK banning ICOs is healthy for its growth once the panic is over

Oh

thehill.com/policy/technology/352584-warner-sees-reddit-as-potential-target-for-russian-influence

That's literally steemit

strawpoll.me/14014985

discord.gg/5WjHcQ

i'm only interested in the eth/btc ratio, short term i dont see much bullish for it, but long term ethereum has become my hedge on mining, and china. i think whatever happens with bitcoin in the coming months will sour people on miners, whichever way the 2x/forks go, and if ethereum can stop delaying their switch to proof of stake we'll have a high cap high usage chain completely separated from any physical real world resource which puts it in a really nice position as governments will continue to put pressure in this space in the only ways they can: exchanges and miners.

This is a very valuable site for gauging the emotional state of mind in English speaking crypto holders

> allow me correct you user.
> Veeky Forums owns roughly 72 percent of crypto.
> although, about 98 percent of that is only for two users