Veeky Forums is getting dumber

Veeky Forums is getting dumber.

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is
steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws
steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors
steemit.com/unikoingold/@roosterred/unikoingold-impossible-for-me-to-analyze
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MINISTER YOU, BOG

hhhuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrr??? wat dose happen my BRANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are approaching the dumbularity

Not if I can do anything about it. We will rip off the reddit cucks. We will triumph. Follow me and we will bring rationality to the marketplace!

Fake the enemies! We are cornered, but we have the upperhand!

steemit.com/kybernetwork/@roosterred/why-the-kyber-network-crystal-knc-ico-might-not-be-what-you-think-it-is

steemit.com/icon/@roosterred/icon-icx-ico-a-promising-coin-with-major-flaws

steemit.com/scams/@roosterred/why-bancor-unless-it-changes-will-be-pump-and-dump-nightmare-for-investors

steemit.com/unikoingold/@roosterred/unikoingold-impossible-for-me-to-analyze

Normie influx came in and we didn't stop it. We have ourselves to blame. Last year's Veeky Forums was fun but it's just cryptos now. You just have to move on and stop being a retard.

We need to save biz. Quick make improve our resume threads for jobs were never going to apply to or get.

Can I get a quick rundown?

lol all these nerds and their cartoon coins

>Normie influx

This board was literally middle aged people discussing index funds before the crypto boom.

Can't say that I liked the old Veeky Forums, but I absolutely hate these new frogposters.

>quick rundown
>twin brothers
> combined iq over 600
> the rothschilds bow to the bogs
> own many castles across Europe
> rule crypto with an iron but fair fist
> the power behind the power in crypto
> each own a mobile phone capable of 4 exahash each
> responsible for the recent rise and fall of ark, while they accumulate enough ark for the top 10 private delegates
> genetically engineered vitalik on Uranus
> have physic abilities, once made all the mobile phones in the world rang at once like in the movie, lawnmower man
> able to mind bitcoins by hand at about the same rate as 4 s9 antminers with asic boost
> ordered Jamie Dimon to spread fud about bitcoin being tulip bulbs
> post infrequently on biz, always got quads or quints

biz had always been so much worse than leddit

shut up nolinker

Wow what a virign

I have LINK, dummy.

Definitely. You can tell newfags are pouring into crypto every day from the quality of posting on here.

/r/cryptocurrency is equally as bad, just for different reasons.

Most people here and in /r/cryptocurrency have no idea what they're doing.

Just buy stuff you think has potential, 'hodl' and pray. It's like betting on horses.

The coordinated pump and dumps and laughably obvious now too

*more fun

guis i hab moneys how buy buttcoins?

well but regarding the shorter timespan, I think OP's talking about daily normie income - the newfags come in and invite more newfags by posting links to reddit where other normies post questions like "what is biz?"

>not being in a competent slack
No one here has any money. If they did they would be managing that instead of managing frogpost #362619936. Look at people who make money and the mindset they have and then look at here and the mindset this board has now. You could have a more intelligent conversation on /b/ or s4s at this point.