Just sold everything

Sold everything, was a good run boyos, made 2k profit and whilst i only got into crypto the start of september, its been the shittest month for crypto and its only the beginning.

I held through all the gook fud but now russia banning bitcoin payments is the nail in the coffin.

Crypto currency will never go anywhere, if hitler and his entire regime couldnt defeat the international jew, your little autistic coins arent.

Also just fucking lol at being in this shitty market that keeps dropping every time theres some sort of uptrend, based entirely on fud.

Whether you stay in or not, expect a big drop back down to 3.5k once americans wake up and see the russia ban on bit coin payments.

Time for me to go to the stock market, where the real money is made andnone of this fud bullshit

Good for you. Now gtfo.

4/10 I'd say, could have skipped the stock market part.

Cool so i guess we'll be seeing you on Monday then. Have a nice weekend

1 month in and runs, lol. Highly doubt you even x2

Stock market > crypto

Keep trying to play a market thats in a bubble, thinking youre an early adopter.

Let me tell you something, if i got into crypto, you best believe 60% of normies are currently trying to get into crypto.

Ive always been late to the party all my life, and this is no exception. You arent an early adopter faggot, youre in a bubble thats going to pop in october

Ok dude, that's not really how you bait. I'll have to reduce your op rating to 2/10.

Enjoying losing all your money you stupid faggot LOL AT U hahaha

>right at the moment everyone is planning to exit the stock market and get into metals and crypto this faggot does the opposite

do you ever read the news you stupid fuck?

You've only been here one month? Check out my month.

I wasnt bragging about what i made shit skin, i was saying im simply leaving after russia declared banning bitcoin payments, dont you see that all other countries will soon follow suit

Cuz russia is somehow relevant to the world at all. Fuck off ivan.

Get fucked, irrelevant Slav. No one gives a shit about you peasants.

> banning a decentralised currency
Yeah, sure. I am from Russia and even I don't give a fuck. It will only mean we will be late for full-scale adoption.

>normies trying to get in
You're implying that dumb noobs will be pouring in their money and you want to walk away? I know this is bait but who's the dummy here?

Apparently this is not even bait, dude's actually that dumb. I think his mom was drinking while pregnant

the number of btc adresses is approximately 0.3% earth's population.
Think about that.

The number of powerful Jews that want BTC is 0.0% now you think about that user.

>sadface

Lol newfag, baiting in a month, lolol

if you were truly a normie, and late, you wouldn't know it's about to pop

seen this pic a few times, whose the girl, sauce?

the vast majority of bitcoin addresses are single use change addresses anyway, so its even lower.

>Stock market > crypto
> bubble

somebody doesn't know where all the dollar inflation went

You just jumped off the bullet train that's taking us all to the Starship Enterprise.
Enjoying being a nocoiner scum for the rest of your life.

>Crypto currency will never go anywhere, if hitler and his entire regime couldnt defeat the international jew, your little autistic coins arent

Lmao. I'm not surprised that you can't see the disruptive value of trustless online wealth storage when it's right in front of your eyes. Enjoy being poor. I'm sure that 2k would have taken you months to make otherwise.