Is there eternal war between greek and persian?

is there eternal war between greek and persian?

no

>is there eternal war
Yes
>between Greek and Persian
No

We don't have an opinion towards Persians, aside from calling Greece the Iran of Europe what with all the religious zealousy(although leftists say this) they have.
I don't think they care at all about us.

The Turks just took the place of the Persians

We don't have anything against persians nowadays, if anything, the average greek is more positive towards them in light of the other barbaric muslims in the region.

There is eternal war between greeks and turks tho.

Just accept Turkism as the one true way and this war will be over.

War of what? Wewuzzing? Then yes, as neither Iranians or Greeks have anything in common with their ancestors.

Genetic tests show this to be wrong pretty consistently

Don't need to tell me twice. I've already accepted the path of the non-wh*Te and KARA BOGA. My only purpose now is beating down wh*Te dogs and and dying in Africa, my homeland.

There is only eternal war between Turks and Greeks.

>Veeky Forums doesn't know that the GOOD rivalry is actually Greece-Bulgaria

>calling Greece the Iran of Europe
don't insult iran
greece is the saudi arabia of europe

there's an eternal war between judeo-christian and greco-roman ideals

>neither Iranians or Greeks have anything in common with their ancestors.
And who does? You? Ay fuck off kid.

>comparing us to Greeks
lmoa
that's like comparing HRE to Luxemburg :DDDDDD
our eternal struggle is against crackers and our Shia half in the east.

>our

yes our
what's the problem cracker?

>our

still waiting for an answer

>our

>expecting an answer from a wh*Te subhuman
bruh
wh*Tes are too retarded to post well thought-out replies. let it go.

Nope. Greeks and Bulgars fought against each other only two times in the past 200 years. In the period 1913-1918. Other than that, nothing else. With Persians there is no animosity either for more than a thousand years now, since the Greeks fought under the command of emperor Heraclius, for the last time in history, against Persians in 622 AD. But Greeks against the Turks, well this is indeed an eternal war. And still there are open scores between them like in Cyprus.

>replying yourself
Ayyyy

you're right
>But Greeks against the Turks, well this is indeed an eternal war
we always steamrolled those crackers lmao how can it even be "eternal" war LMAO nigga HAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wh*Te subhuman replied to me
disgusting
shoo before i break your cracker bones

Greeks have 93% the same DNA with their ancient ancestors.

We Greeks we kicked your mongoloid ass from 1821 until 1920. Then the things changed

>We Greeks
>kicked ur ass
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
oh and in 1821, Albanian forces literally defeated Greeks and Russia, UK and France (white subhumans) had to save you from Albo rape
also learn to ride a horse next time when you try to invade TÜRKey cracker

>disgusting
Yes you are T*rk.

You mean the Egyptians of Imbrahim Pasha. Well those were trained by European officers, and even if the Greek rebels were in bad shape, after two civil wars during 1823-25 and didn't have neither the numbers or the equipment of Imbrahim's troops, still you Albanians didn't accomplish to stop the Greek revolution, and after two years you succeeded only at genocide against unarmed people. Then in 1827, the united European navy, disgusted by your crimes, they send you to hell.

>you albanian
don't associate me with crackers cracker boy

>Then in 1827, the united European navy, disgusted by your crimes, they send you to hell.
The Europ*ans aren't our friends you dumbass.

All the wh*Te nations helped atat*rk during the war with greece. Except brits for a little while, but eventually they joirned the T*rks as well.

Can it be agreed that Classical Greeks were closer to the Middle East culturally than Europe?

I' m not saying that they are. They never were. Only that just during this situation, they put an end in a war that was going on for 7 years.

Sure, but european culture didn't exist back then, so it's kind of a moot statement. No meaningful comparison can be made.

>Europe
Your question lacks sense, europe civ is based on greek civ so that means you are closer to ancient ME civ

Technically yes. Since the main Europe during the days of Classic Greece, was land of the Celts. But pre-Classic Greece shared some elements with the Etruscan civilization in Italy. Probably because of the Greek colonies there.

Now its the west vs Islam