Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations

1611. King James I investigated Stonehenge "to see 'The stone which the builders refused.'"
King James Version, 1611

1616. Doctor William Harvey, Gilbert North, and Inigo Jones find horns of stags and oxen, coals, charcoals, batter-dashers, heads of arrows, pieces of rusted armour, rotten bones, thuribulum (censer) pottery, and a large nail.
Long, William, 1876, Stonehenge and its Barrows. The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volume 16

1620. George Villiers, 1st Duke of Buckingham, dug a large hole in the ground at the center of Stonehenge looking for buried treasure. (Diary)

1633-52. Inigo Jones conducted the first 'scientific' surveys of Stonehenge.
Jones, I, and Webb, J, 1655, The most notable antiquity of Great Britain vulgarly called Stone-Heng on Salisbury plain. London: J Flesher for D Pakeman and L Chapman

1640. Sir Lawrence Washington, knight, owner of Stonehenge, fished around Bear's Stone (named after Washington's hound dog). Bear's Stone profile portrait a local 17th century attraction. (G-Diary)
The Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, Volumes 15-16

1652. Reverend Lawrence Washington, heir of Stonehenge, commissions Doctor Garry Denke to dig below Bear's Stone, reveals lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and hidden relics. Bear's Stone (96) renamed Hele 'to conceal, cover, hide'. (G-Diary)

1653-6. Doctor Garry Denke auger cored below Hele Stone 'The stone which the builders rejected' on various occasions. Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete discovered at 1-1/3 'yardsticks' (under flying eagle). Elizabeth Washington, heir of Stonehenge.
Denke, G, 1699, G-Diary (German to English by Erodelphian Literary Society of Sigma Chi Fraternity). GDG, 1-666

1 of 6

Other urls found in this thread:

books.google.com/books?id=zq4UAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA1-PA237&hl=en#v=one
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU
change.org/p/uk-parliament-increase-a303-stonehenge-tunnel-to-6-12km-3-8mi
south-wales-miners-museum.co.uk/
brian-mountainman.blogspot.com/
silentearth.org/10000-year-old-stonehenge-monument/
ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1439/production/_87277150_6763dc2a-646e-4ab0-884c-253c20fee8d1.jpg
geology.19thcenturyscience.org/books/1878-Ramsay-Geology/text-ocr/text/figs-100-jpg/GeoMap-400.jpg
durhamrecordsonline.com/literature/coalfields-british.gif
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The first is a reference to Jesus, and I doubt any of King James' advisers wouldn't be able to tell him that.

1666. John Aubrey surveyed Stonehenge and made a 'Review'. Described the Avenue's prehistoric pits. (the 'Aubrey Holes' discovered by Hawley, not Aubrey).
Aubrey, J, 1693 (edited by J Fowles 1982), Monumenta Britannica. Sherborne, Dorset: Dorset Publishing Co

1716. Thomas Hayward, owner of Stonehenge, dug heads of oxen and other beasts. (Diary)

1721-4. William Stukeley surveyed and excavated Stonehenge and its field monuments. Surveyed the Avenue in 1721 extending beyond Stonehenge Bottom to King Barrow Ridge. Surveyed the Cursus in 1723 and excavated.
Stukeley, W, 1740, Stonehenge: a temple restor'd to the British druids. London: W Innys and R Manby

1757. Benjamin Franklin observes Bear's Stone (96) lion, calf (ox), face as a man, flying eagle, bear (dog), leopard, and Hele Stone 'hidden' relics below them. (Diary)

1798. Sir Richard Hoare and William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge under the fallen Slaughter Stone 95 and under fallen Stones 56 and 57.
The Ancient History of Wiltshire, Volume 1, 1812

1805-10. William Cunnington dug at Stonehenge on various occasions.
Cunnington, W, 1884, Guide to the stones of Stonehenge. Devizes: Bull Printer

1839. Captain Beamish excavated within Stonehenge. (Diary)

1874-7. Professor Flinders Petrie produced a plan of Stonehenge and numbered the stones.
Petrie, W M F, 1880, Stonehenge: plans, description, and theories. London: Edward Stanford

1877. Charles Darwin digs at Stonehenge to study 'Sinking of great Stones through the Action of Worms'.
Darwin, Charles,1881, The Formation of Vegetable Mould, Through the Action of Worms, with Observations on Their Habits. London: John Murray

2 of 6

1901. Professor William Gowland meticulously recorded and excavated around stone number 56 at Stonehenge.
Gowland, W, 1902, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Archaeologia, 58, 37-82

1919-26. Colonel William Hawley extensively excavated in advance of restoration programmes at Stonehenge for the Office of Works and later for the Society of Antiquaries. Hawley excavated ditch sections of the Avenue, conducted an investigation of the Slaughter Stone and other stones at Stonehenge, and discovered the 'Aubrey Holes' (misnamed) through excavation.
Hawley, W, 1921, Stonehenge: interim report on the exploration.
Antiquaries Journal, 1, 19-41
Hawley, W, 1922, Second report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 2, 36-52
Hawley, W, 1923, Third report on the excavations at Stonehenge.
Antiquaries Journal, 3, 13-20
Hawley, W, 1924, Fourth report on the excavations at Stonehenge, 1922.
Antiquaries Journal, 4, 30-9
Hawley, W, 1925, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1923.
Antiquaries Journal, 5, 21-50
Hawley, W, 1926, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during the season of 1924.
Antiquaries Journal, 6, 1-25
Hawley, W, 1928, Report on the excavations at Stonehenge during 1925 and 1926.
Antiquaries Journal, 8, 149-76
(Diary)
Pitts, M, Bayliss, A, McKinley, J, Boylston, A, Budd, P, Evans, J, Chenery, C, Reynolds, A, and Semple, S, 2002, An Anglo-Saxon decapitation and burial at Stonehenge. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 95, 131-46

3 of 6

1929. Robert Newall excavated Stone 36.
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge. Antiquity, 3, 75-88
Newall, R S, 1929, Stonehenge, the recent excavations. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 44, 348-59

1935. Young, W E V, The Stonehenge car park excavation. (Diary)

1950. Robert Newall excavated Stone 66.
Newall, R S, 1952, Stonehenge stone no. 66. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 65-7

1952. Robert Newall excavated Stones 71 and 72. (Diary)

1950-64. A major campaign of excavations by Richard Atkinson, Stuart Piggott, and Marcus Stone involving the re-excavation of some of Hawley’s trenches as well as previously undisturbed areas within Stonehenge.
Atkinson, R J C, Piggott, S, and Stone, J F S, 1952, The excavations of two additional holes at Stonehenge, and new evidence for the date of the monument. Antiquaries Journal, 32, 14-20
Atkinson, R J C, 1956, Stonehenge. London. Penguin Books in association with Hamish Hamilton. (second revised edition 1979: Penguin Books)

1966. Faith and Lance Vatcher excavated 3 Mesolithic Stonehenge postholes.
Vatcher, F de M and Vatcher, H L, 1973, Excavation of three postholes in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 68, 57-63

1968. Faith and Lance Vatcher dug geophone and floodlight cable trenches. (Diary)

4 of 6

1974. Garry Denke and Ralph Ferdinand set out to confirm Sir Lawrence Washington, knight and Reverend Lawrence Washington's revelation (G-Diary). Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under face as a man). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete confirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G W, 1974, Stonehenge Phase I: An Open-pit Coalfield Model; The First Geologic Mining School (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 74, 1-56

1978. John Evans re-excavated a 1954 cutting through the Stonehenge ditch and bank to take samples for snail analysis and radiocarbon dating. A well-preserved human burial lay within the ditch fill. Three fine flint arrowheads were found amongst the bones, with a fourth embedded in the sternum.
Atkinson, R J C and Evans, J G, 1978, Recent excavations at Stonehenge. Antiquity, 52, 235-6
Evans, J G, 1984, Stonehenge: the environment in the late Neolithic and early Bronze Age, and a Beaker burial. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 78, 7-30
(Diary)
Alexander Thorn and Richard Atkinson. NE side of Station Stone 94. (Diary)

1979-80. George Smith excavated in the Stonehenge car park on behalf of the Central Excavation Unit.
Smith, G, 1980, Excavations in Stonehenge car park. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 74/75 (1979-80), 181
(Diary)
Mike Pitts excavated along south side of A344 in advance of cable-laying and pipe-trenching. In 1979, discovered the Heel Stone 97 original pit (96 original Altar Stone pit). Survey along the Avenue course identified more pits. In 1980, excavated beside the A344 and discovered a stone floor (a complete prehistoric artifact assemblage retained from the monument).
Pitts, M W, 1982, On the road to Stonehenge: Report on investigations beside the A344 in 1968, 1979, and 1980. Proceedings of the Prehistoric Society, 48, 75-132

5 of 6

1981. The Central Excavation Unit excavated in advance of the construction of the footpath through Stonehenge.
Bond, D, 1983, An excavation at Stonehenge, 1981. Wiltshire Archaeological and Natural History Magazine, 77, 39-43.

1984. Garry Denke (and Hell's Angels) seismic survey. Auger cores 1.2m (4ft) below Heel Stone 96 (under lion head). Gold, silver, brass, iron, wood, bone, concrete reconfirmed. No coal in cores. Stonehenge Free Festival.
Denke, G, 1984, Magnetic and Electromagnetic Surveys at Heelstone, Stonehenge, United Kingdom (Indiana University of Pennsylvania). GDG, 84, 1-42

1990-6. A series of assessments and field evaluations in advance of the Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme.
Darvill, T C, 1997, Stonehenge Conservation and Management Programme: a summary of archaeological assessments and field evaluations undertaken 1990-1996. London: English Heritage

1994. Wessex Archaeology. Limited Auger Survey.
Cleal, R M J, Walker, K E, and Montague, R, 1995, Stonehenge and its landscape: twentieth-century excavations (English Heritage Archaeological Report 10). London: English Heritage.

2008. Timothy Darvill and Geoffrey Wainwright set out to date the construction of the Double Bluestone Circle at Stonehenge and to chart the history of the Bluestones, and their use.
Darvill, T, and Wainwright, G, 2008, Stonehenge excavations 2008. The Antiquaries Journal, Volume 89, September 2009, 1-19
(Diary)
Mike Parker Pearson, Julian Richards, and Mike Pitts further the excavation of 'Aubrey Hole' 7 discovered by William Hawley, 1920.
Willis, C, Marshall, P, McKinley, J, Pitts, M, Pollard, J, Richards, C, Richards, J, Thomas, J, Waldron, T, Welham, K, and Parker Pearson, M, 2016, The dead of Stonehenge. Antiquity, Volume 90, Issue 350, April 2016, 337-356

2012-3. Stonehenge A344 road excavated and removed. (Diary)

6 of 6

"British Archaeologists could not find My Ark
of My Testimony if they tripped over it." G-D

what is the purpose of this thread OP. can i get a tl;dr on what you want to demonstrate to us?

Ezekiel, Daniel, and Revelation say the Throne (mishkan) is below Heel Stone.
Cores augered in 1974 / 1984 during Stonehenge Free Festivals proved it true.

Desire to know more intensifies user, go on.

Hiro asked me why my "Complete History of Stonehenge Excavations"
was not on his Veeky Forums website ("Hey, your list is Everywhere but Here").
There is the purpose. Fulfilled. It is done. G-D

Ok but what about the "Throne" below Heel stone, and what's the story behind these festivals?

Washington's Testament, 21 January 1653,
Little Braxted, Essex County, England G.B.

On his deathbed Rev. Laurence Washington (1602-1653) ancestor of U.S. first President George Washington (1732-1799) who inherited from his father Sir Laurence Washington (1579-1643) ownership of Stonehenge in Great Britain said;

Embedded in the Ancient's Concrete mixture of 1 part Bluestone and 3 parts Limestone cement, four feet (4 ft, 1.2 m) below my Helestone in Wilts, is my brass Altar of Burnt Offering (5c-5c-3c) containing my Seven (7) gold Tabernacle relics:

My gold Mercy Seat (2.5c-1.5c), my gold Ark of the Testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), my gold Table for the Shewbread (2c-1c-1.5c), my gold Candlestick, my gold Ephod-Girdle, my gold Breastplate, and my gold Altar of Incense (1c-1c-2c), are there.

books.google.com/books?id=zq4UAAAAYAAJ&pg=RA1-PA237&hl=en#v=one

Elizabeth Washington, baptized at
Tring Parish, 17 August 1636
Herefordshire, England

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful...

They sure were. In the Spring of '74 we decided to change colleges (IUP/ASU). Vacationed to Stonehenge on June 19th. Met some really neat folks along the way. I told them they should camp at Stonehenge. Always have been big on camping myself. Simply love sleeping (tenting) outdoors. That same year, Winter of '74, we went to Grand Canyon. Four of us hiked down it, and up. We didn't camp that time though (blizzard). Had to be back for classes (ASU). Anyway, I saved this from our school paper. State Press, in the Fall of '74:

"A strange hippie cult calling themselves 'Wallies' claim God told them to camp at Stonehenge. The Wallies of Wiltshire turned up in force at the High Court today. There was Kris Wally, Alan Wally, Fritz Wally, Sir Walter Wally, Wally Egypt and a few other wandering Wallys. The sober calm of the High Court was shattered as the Wallies of Stonehenge sought justice. A lady Wally called Egypt with bare feet and bells on her ankles blew soap bubbles in the rarefied legal air and knelt to meditate. Sir Walter Wally wore a theatrical Elizabethan doublet with blue jeans and spoke of peace and equality and hot dogs. Kevin Wally chain-smoked through a grotesque mask and gave the victory sign to embarrassed pin-striped lawyers. And tartan-blanketed Kris Wally - "My mates built Stonehenge" - climbed a lamp-post in the Strand outside the Law Courts and stopped bemused tourists in their tracks. The Wallies (motto "Everyone's a Wally: Everyday's a Sun Day") - made the pilgrimage to the High Court to defend what was their squatter right to camp on Stonehenge...

Page 1 of 2

...the Department of the Environment is bringing an action in the High Court to evict the Wallies from the meadow, a quarter of a mile from the sarsen circle of standing stones, which is held by the National Trust on behalf of the nation. The document, delivered by the Department to the camp is a masterpiece of po-faced humour, addressed to "one known as Arthur Wally, another known as Philip Wally, another known as Ron Wally and four others each known as Wally". For instance, paragraph seven begins resoundingly: "There were four male adults in the tent and I asked each one in turn his name. Each replied "I'm Wally". There are a soft core of about two dozen, peace-loving, sun worshipping Wallies - including Wally Woof the mongrel dog. Hitch-hikers thumbing their way through Wiltshire from Israel, North America, France, Germany and Scotland have swollen their numbers. Egypt Wally wouldn't say exactly where she was from - only that she was born 12,870 years ago in the cosmic sun and had a certain affinity with white negative. Last night they were squatting on the grass and meditating on the news."

Stonehenge Free Festivals Were Completely Wonderful... by the Summer of '84 there were megaphones, microphones, and geophones everywhere. And of course, recorders. Mine (several) were from school (IUP). The Wallies of Wessex and Hell's Angels made the '84 shoot possible. Howard Hughes would have been proud. It was his idea, but he died in '76. Many thanks Wallies and Hell's Angels.

G. Willy Wally

Page 2 of 2

LOL

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . THE WILTS AND HANTS TIMES . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . COUNTY OF WILTSHIRE AND COUNTY OF HAMPSHIRE . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . FRONT PAGE LEGAL NOTICE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . STONEHENGE HAS BEEN SOLD TO A TEXAS TYCOON . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1ST APRIL 1985 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Howard Robard Hughes, Jr.

In 1961 Howard Hughes, the California oilman, and Roland Totera, the Florida oilman, funded the purchase of Stonehenge for Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon, a Texas Sole Proprietorship, recorded in the Deed Records of the County of Collin, the State of Texas. Howard Hughes, an Aviator, and Roland Totera, an Uncle, bought all rights, titles and interests in and to Stonehenge from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the Queen regnant of the United Kingdom by the Grace of God: before the Bay of Pigs; The National Trust, et al, for One Hundred and Forty and Four Thousand Pounds (£144,000) through their Life Estates, naming Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon the Sole Owner of Stonehenge upon their deaths. Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and US President John F. Kennedy: before the Bay of Pigs; The National Trust, et al, witnessed the Sale of Stonehenge transaction on 1st April 1961. As agreed by all parties, the Wilts and Hants Times: the County of Wiltshire and the County of Hampshire; respectively, made Front Page Legal Notice public announcement of the 1st April 1961 Sale of Stonehenge twenty-four (24) years after the purchase occurred, on 1st April 1985, being Garry Denke's thirtieth (30th) birthday.

1 of 3

Front Page Legal Notice that STONEHENGE HAS BEEN SOLD TO A TEXAS TYCOON was publically proclaimed on 1st April 1985 as agreed, being one (1) year after the establishment of English Heritage (1st April, 1984) as Guardian of A Texas Tycoon's property Stonehenge, and being one (1) year after the 1st April 1984 divesture of Howard Hughes' Life Estate Fifty Percent of Eight-Eighths Royalty Interest (50% of 8/8ths RI) in and to Garry Denke's gold mercy seat (2.5c-1.5c), gold ark of the testimony (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), gold table for the showbread (2c-1c-1.5c), gold candlestick, gold ephod, gold breastplate, and gold altar of incense (1c-1c-2c), etc., all Exodus' Tabernacle artifacts, inside A Texas Tycoon's brasen altar of burnt offering (5c-5c-3c) located below the Garry Denke Lion head, Calf head, Man face and flying Eagle winged Heelstone sculptured creatures at Stonehenge, circled by A Texas Tycoon's twenty-four (24) Carboniferous elder fossil species residing inside circular Heelstone Ditch, in Garry Denke's seven (7) sealed electrum stater Scroll Trench.

2 of 3

Assignment of Roland Totera's Life Estate Fifty Percent of Eight-Eighths Royalty Interest (50% of 8/8ths RI) in and to A Texas Tycoon's golden seat (2.5c-1.5c), golden ark (2.5c-1.5c-1.5c), golden table (2c-1c-1.5c), golden candlestick, golden girdle, golden breastplate, and golden altar (1c-1c-2c), etc., all Exodus' Tabernacle artifacts, inside Garry Denke's bronze altar (5c-5c-3c) located under A Texas Tycoon's Lion head, Calf head, Man face and flying Eagle winged Heelstone sculptured creatures at Stonehenge, circled by Garry Denke's twenty-four (24) Carboniferous elder fossil species residing inside circular Heelstone Ditch, in A Texas Tycoon's seven (7) sealed electrum stater Scroll Trench: and Front Page Legal Notice public announcement that all rights, titles and interests in and to Stonehenge had been officially assigned and conveyed by Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the Queen regnant of the United Kingdom by the Grace of God: before the Bay of Pigs; The National Trust, et al, to Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon; was proclaimed on 1st April, 1985 as agreed by all parties.

3 of 3

Increase A303 Stonehenge Tunnel to 6.12km (3.8mi)

Garry Denke d/b/a A Texas Tycoon (net worth £1T) has offered to Solely Fund construction of A303 Stonehenge Tunnel provided its length is increased to 6.12km (3.8mi) at no cost to UK Taxpayers. Good Faith deposit is already in National Trust / English Heritage hands. Accept offer. Citizens save £2B.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/202895/sponsors/new?token=FaHZBL5uY3X3MYqoKvYU
change.org/p/uk-parliament-increase-a303-stonehenge-tunnel-to-6-12km-3-8mi

Majority of stakeholders in Agreement to said increase.

"British archaeologists could not find My Ark
of My Testimony if they tripped over it." G-D

--
Jesus Christ! How Incompetent are you Mates?

In·com·pe·tent
/inˈkämpədənt/
adjective
Not having or showing the necessary skills to do something successfully.
"forgetful and utterly incompetent British archaeologists"
synonyms: inept, unskillful, unskilled, inexpert, amateurish, unprofessional, bungling, blundering, clumsy, inadequate, substandard, inferior, ineffective, deficient, inefficient, ineffectual, wanting, lacking, leaving much to be desired;
Noun (plural)
"incompetent British archaeologists"

--
G. Willy Wally!

haha

The Seven Spirits of God are seven of the portable gold artifacts from Solomon's Temple (Hebrew: בית המקדש, transliterated Beit HaMikdash):

the 1st Spirit — gold Mercy Seat;
the 2nd Spirit — gold Ark of the Testimony;
the 3rd Spirit — gold Table for the Shewbread;
the 4th Spirit — gold Candlestick;
the 5th Spirit — gold Ephod-Girdle;
the 6th Spirit — gold Breastplate;
and the 7th Spirit — gold Altar of Incense.

The Seven Spirits were originally inside Exodus' Tabernacle (Hebrew: משכן, transliterated Mishkan), also portable. In the Book of Exodus they are listed and described (Ex 25-40) and in the Book of Revelation they are mentioned four times (Rev 1:4, 3:1, 4:5, and 5:6):

Rev 1:4 - John to the seven churches which are in Asia: Grace be unto you, and peace, from him which is, and which was, and which is to come; and from the seven Spirits which are before his throne;
Rev 3:1 - And unto the angel of the church in Sardis write; These things saith he that hath the seven Spirits of God, and the seven stars; I know thy works, that thou hast a name that thou livest, and art dead.
Rev 4:5 - And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.
Rev 5:6 - And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.

Some Book of Isaiah 11:2 scholars say they are the 6 Spirits of the LORD:

1 — the Spirit of wisdom;
2 — the Spirit of understanding;
3 — the Spirit of counsel;
4 — the Spirit of might;
5 — the Spirit of knowledge;
6 — and the Spirit of the fear of the LORD.

Wikisource has original text.

1st name of Stonehenge was "heaven"

After this I looked, and, behold, a door (entrance) was opened in heaven (stonehenge): and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, Come up hither (north), and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter.
And immediately I was in the spirit: and, behold, a throne (mishkan) was set in heaven (stonehenge), and one (heelstone) sat on the throne (mishkan).
And he (heelstone) that sat was to look upon like a jasper and a sardine stone: and there was a rainbow (heelstone ditch) round about the throne (mishkan), in sight like unto an emerald.
And round about the throne (mishkan) were four and twenty seats: and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders (24 fossils) sitting, clothed in white raiment (the chalk); and they had on their heads crowns of gold.
And out of the throne (mishkan) proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning (brass altar) before the throne (mishkan), which are the seven Spirits of God (7 gold relics).
And before the throne (mishkan) there was a sea of glass (the channel) like unto crystal: and in the midst of the throne (mishkan), and round about the throne (mishkan), were four beasts full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) before and behind.
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle (heelstone).
And the four beasts had each of them six wings (4 heelstone, 2 mishkan) about him; and they were full of eyes (heelstone eyeholes) within: and they rest not day and night, saying, Holy, holy, holy, LORD God Almighty, which was, and is, and is to come.
And when those beasts give glory and honour and thanks to him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan), who liveth for ever and ever,
The four and twenty elders (24 fossils) fall down before him (heelstone) that sat on the throne (mishkan),

There you go, G-D

heave'n the stones :-)

LOL

"Actually, Daniel and I packed our 7 Spirits; e.g., 1st Spirit – gold Mercy seat, 2nd Spirit – gold Ark of the Testimony, 3rd Spirit – gold Table for the Shewbread, 4th Spirit – gold Candlestick, 5th Spirit – gold Ephod-Girdle, 6th Spirit – gold Breastplate, and our 7th Spirit – gold Altar of Incense (4 horns), together with Moses' skeleton and Torah scroll (2 horns), inside our brass Altar of Burnt Offering (4 horns), and cemented with Pozzolanic concrete that same 10 horns Mishkan inside eastern Scroll Trench, capping them with Heelstone. Are they still there; below Ezekiel's lion head, calf head, man face, and flying eagle; below Daniel's lion head, eagle's wings, bear head, and leopard head? 'Yes, that 10 horns Mishkan still is, even Ezekiel's iron wheels', confirmed Kate Davies, general manager of Stonehenge. Go figure? Shofar." G-D

#Mishkan4FeetBelowHeelstone
#HeelstoneArk

Mesolithic Posts: 40 Mile Marker

1. Glacier transports Bluestones to the Salisbury Plain.
2. Ice Age hunters destroy forests in Wales, England.
3. Coal miners from the West see their same Rocks.
4. Exploration for Surface Coal below Chalk begins.
5. Pembrokeshire-South Wales-Bristol Trend fails.
6. Wales, England coal miners build cemeteries.
7. How to Shore a Coal Mine ancient Message.

Avebury coal duster, Cursus coal duster, Durrington Walls coal duster, Long Barrow coal duster, Robin Hood's Ball coal duster, Stonehenge coal duster, Woodhenge coal duster, etc, all being originally surface coal hunting failures. Every one of them were coal exploration sites that did not yield any coal.

Take away all of the dressed up cemetery headstone rocks and what have you got? Nothing more than a bunch of coal exploratory ditches and holes, that is what. Afterwards, these ditches and holes were utilized as grave plots, for tired disappointed coal explorers, and their cold disheartened families.

south-wales-miners-museum.co.uk/
brian-mountainman.blogspot.com/

Coal is King

Surface Coal Hunters: Chronology

silentearth.org/10000-year-old-stonehenge-monument/

Surface Coal Hunters: Methodology

→ NW to SE →
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Salisbury Plain
ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cpsprodpb/1439/production/_87277150_6763dc2a-646e-4ab0-884c-253c20fee8d1.jpg
Coalfield → 40 miles → Coalfield → 40 miles → Coalfield → 40 miles → Prospect Area
geology.19thcenturyscience.org/books/1878-Ramsay-Geology/text-ocr/text/figs-100-jpg/GeoMap-400.jpg
800,000 BC Coalfield → 800,000 BC Coalfield → 100,000 BC Coalfield → Stonehenge

→ dusters in white →
durhamrecordsonline.com/literature/coalfields-british.gif
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Avebury duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Cursus duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Durrington Walls duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Long Barrow duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Robin Hood’s Ball duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Stonehenge duster
Pembrokeshire Coalfield → South Wales Coalfield → Bristol Coalfield → Woodhenge duster

Cave Coal: 800,000 BC; Hand Axes
Camp Fuel: Dates through Ice Ages

Crazy