ITT: Moments in history that gave you feels

>Anne de Gaulle was the youngest daughter of General Charles de Gaulle. She was born in Trier, Germany, where her father was stationed with the Army of Occupation in the Rhineland. She was born with Down Syndrome and in a time where disabled children were sent to institutions, she lived with her family until her death.

>There was one sacred rule in the de Gaulle household: Anne was never to be made to feel different or less than anyone else. Charles de Gaulle was noted for his reserve and even with family members he was usually not very demonstrative. Not so with his daughter Anne, who received a warmth that he had seemed to be storing for his entire life just for her. He would entertain her with songs, dances, and pantomimes, he would often act as a child himself to bring her joy. One Colombey resident recalled how he used to walk with her hand-in-hand around the property, caressing her and talking quietly about the things she understood. She was, he said simply, “My joy. She helped me overcome the failures in all men, and to look beyond them.”

>In 1948, Anne succumbed to pneumonia, a month after her 20th birthday and died in her father's arms. Upon her death, weeping, her father said: "Now, she's like the others."

>On 22 August 1962, Charles de Gaulle was the victim of an attempted assassination at Petit-Clamart. He later said that the potentially fatal bullet had been stopped by the frame of the photograph of Anne that he always carried with him, placed this particular day on the rear shelf of his car. When he died in 1970, he was buried in the cemetery of Colombey beside his beloved daughter.

>She could only utter one word clearly and confidently in her entire life: ‘Papa’

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jfkk-GtM_sI
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510037109706.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About that where was de Gaulle's family chilling throughout WWII? He's from a prominent military family, so I don't doubt the germans had any difficulty knowing with whom to have word when he styled himself the leader of free France. And later maybe leverage that against de Gaulle.

Other free french fighters made it a point to hide their identity or smuggle their families to Algeria so did de Gaulle have to do that too?

Charles de Gaulle's niece Genevieve was a resistant from 1940 to 1943 when she was betrayed, imprisoned in France and sent to ravensbruck in early 1944. In april 1945 when the camp had been liberated she was given (by the germans?) without compensation to her father at the Swiss border.
De Gaulle's son Philippe left France on 18 june 1940 to reach England. He became a fireman during the London blitz, then he joined the free french navy and took part in the Battle of the Atlantic. Finally he joined the 2nd DB and fought in Normandy, Paris, the east of France and in Germany.
His wife and 2 young daughters reached London in june 1940. No more infos about them.
The whole family had left France.

The people of Alesia

>on the morning of 19 June 1867, when Maximilian, along with Generals Miramón and Mejía, were executed by a firing squad. He spoke only in Spanish and gave his executioners a portion of gold not to shoot him in the head so that his mother could see his face. His last words were, "I forgive everyone, and I ask everyone to forgive me. May my blood, which is about to be shed, be for the good of the country. Viva Mexico, viva la independencia!" Generals Miramón and Mejía were shot after him. Both died shouting, "Long live the Emperor."

On his wife, Charlotte:
>As Carlota's illness progressed, her paranoia faded. She remained deeply in love with her husband. After his death, she cherished all of the surviving possessions they had enjoyed in common. The bias of the historiography of the time makes it difficult to assess to what extent she suffered from alleged mental conditions such as psychosis, paranoia and monomania.

>She could only utter one word clearly and confidently in her entire life: ‘Retreat’

>not the people of Avaricum
>40.000 dead
>out of 40.000

The Children's Crusade

He was too good for this world

there was an attempt

That's already great thanks!

Hahahaha, that was nice, user

Here, have an ass

>romans cranky because they have to eat meat and freeze their balls off in their skirts
>chimp out and kill everyone

Do you imagine what it's like to kill 40.000 people in one day with swords? Women, children, elders, one person every 2 seconds. Even drunken Rwandans would say it's too much. Roman legionnaires were beyond barbary.

The tragedy of Emperor maurice, the last of the Romans

>eastern Roman emperor in late 6th century
>starts as soldier, rises to become general
>hands Persian empire their first major defeats in years, taking back major portions of Eastern Anatolia and Armenia
>hands Avars and slavs major defeats, does his best to resettle and stabilize the balkans
>assumes throne peacefully, but empire is completely bankrupt
>Avars demanding way too much tribute, so no money
>stabilizes Egypt with military governorship and halts advance of the Lombards
>truly seems to be consolidating and solidifying Justinian's work in Italy
>attempts to re-establish the tetrarchy
>tolerant towards schismatic christians
>is patron of science and the arts, court is the last to use Latin
>heir to the Persian throne is exiled, Maurice takes him in and adopts him into his family
>through besting the Persians /again/ he restores the Persian heir to the throne
>Persia goes from enemy to ally predicated on a true bond of trust and friendship
>puts troops in his new viceroyalties in Wallachia to defend against potential avar attacks during winter
>he stays with them to maintain morale
>troops decide it's too cold
>mutiny, under Phocas capture Maurice and family
>meanwhile mutineers captured by avars
>avars demand ransom for troops, asking for more money than the empire actually had or could possibly make
>Maurice is unable to pay
>avars massacre 40k prisoners

1/2

2/2
>phocas and friends bring Maurice and family into the camp, systematically murder Maurice's children in front of him
>blind his wife and daughter
>finally kill Maurice in 602
>phocas declares himself emperor
>his adopted Persian son (now Emperor of Persia) hears of this, attacks byzantine empire out of revenge and grief
>phocas completely bungles defense, leading to a massive 20 year war during which he is deposed
>war finally ends in 628, leaving both empires exhausted and bankrupt, completely unready for the scourge about to burst out of Nabatea
>phocas dooms empire, Maurice would have been allies with Persia and presented a united front against islam

My tears, man, my tears.

Pliny the Younger's first hand account of the eruption of Mt. Vesuvius. Here he's talking about an ash cloud which reached his town of Misenum. It turned out to be harmless, but they didn't know that:
>Now came the dust, though still thinly. I look back: a dense cloud looms behind us, following us like a flood poured across the land. “Let us turn aside while we can still see, lest we be knocked over in the street and crushed by the crowd of our companions.” We had scarcely sat down when a darkness came that was not like a moonless or cloudy night, but more like the black of closed and unlighted rooms. You could hear women lamenting, children crying, men shouting. Some were calling for parents, others for children or spouses; they could only recognize them by their voices. Some bemoaned their own lot, other that of their near and dear. There were some so afraid of death that they prayed for death. Many raised their hands to the gods, and even more believed that there were no gods any longer and that this was one last unending night for the world. Nor were we without people who magnified real dangers with fictitious horrors. Some announced that one or another part of Misenum had collapsed or burned; lies, but they found believers. It grew lighter, though that seemed not a return of day, but a sign that the fire was approaching. The fire itself actually stopped some distance away, but darkness and ashes came again, a great weight of them. We stood up and shook the ash off again and again, otherwise we would have been covered with it and crushed by the weight. I might boast that no groan escaped me in such perils, no cowardly word, but that I believed that I was perishing with the world, and the world with me, which was a great consolation for death.

Louis Antoine to Saint Just being taken to the guillotine, proudly pointing at the constitution and saying "I wrote that" before he was killed ;_;

Maximilian tried to implement laws that would appease the Liberals, they were pretty much exactly what President Benito Juarez wanted but they were far too prideful to live under a Foreign king and the U.S. wasn't having a European puppet in their sphere of influence. Pretty sad that a Monarch with genuinely good intentions was killed over pride

The death of Louis Charles (son of Marie Antoinette and Louis XVI) always gets to me.

He was separated from his family after Louis XVI's death for "re-education." His "re-education" involved getting him drunk, abusing and punishing him whenever he acted "royally" or mentioned wanting to see his family and praising him when he acted "coarse"; for instance he was praised for swearing, drinking, and yelling out lines or songs about how great the Revolution was and how horrid his "bitch mother" was. He was eventually forced into accusing his mother and aunt of sexually abusing him.

After he had outlived his usefulness, they shut him up in a room and ignored him for more than a year. His bedding was never changed, room never cleaned, nor was he provided with so much as candle.The months in this neglect contributed to extremely poor health. He ended up severely ill, covered in bug and rat bites, and psychologically fucked up from the almost 2 years of abuse.

Some months after Robespierre's fall, he was allowed to be treated like a human being: his room was cleaned, he was given medicine and food, treated with kindness, and he was allowed to walk around the prison--including trips to the top of the tower for fresh air. But they hadn't told him that his mother died, and wouldn't give him any news about her. He would pass the door of her (former) room whenever he went for a walk at the top of the tower, and would pick flowers which were growing in one of the cracks outside and leave them outside her doorway. However the years of emotional and physical abuse had shattered his health, and he died from a longstanding infection.

After his death, they found the half-finished scrawl "Mama, I am sorry" written on the wall of his room. One of the men who attended to him after his conditions improved implied in a memoir that Charles thought his mother wouldn't come to him because she was mad at him.

He was 8 when he was separated from his family, and 10 when he died.

>Moriori are the indigenous people of the Chatham Islands (Rēkohu in Moriori, Wharekauri in Māori), east of the New Zealand archipelago in the Pacific Ocean. These people lived by a code of non-violence and passive resistance (see Nunuku-whenua), which made it easier for Taranaki Māori invaders to nearly exterminate them in the 1830s.

>A Moriori survivor recalled : "[The Maori] commenced to kill us like sheep.... [We] were terrified, fled to the bush, concealed ourselves in holes underground, and in any place to escape our enemies. It was of no avail; we were discovered and killed - men, women and children indiscriminately." A Māori conqueror explained, "We took possession... in accordance with our customs and we caught all the people. Not one escaped....." [19] The invaders ritually killed some 10% of the population, a ritual that included staking out women and children on the beach and leaving them to die in great pain over several days. The Māori invaders forbade the speaking of the Moriori language. They forced Moriori to desecrate their sacred sites by urinating and defecating on them.[20]

Thank God we didn't ally with the Revolutionary French. This and what the French government did in the Vendee alone justify Washington's policy of neutrality.

>He was 8 when he was separated from his family, and 10 when he died.
Fucking hell, read that whole thing thinking that he was older.
That's some fucked up shit.

Anne Frank died and I didn't put a baby inside her.

Didn't De Gaulle lose his shit when he found out about Aktion T4?

pregnant anne frank is, and will continue to be, my favorite Veeky Forums meme

>Louis Charles

This kid was so sweet it hurts

When he was only 6, his parents took him to visit an orphanaged for abandoned or otherwise orphaned children, telling him that he should never forget them and when he was older extend all his protection to unfortunates like these.

He became very interested in the orphanage there and often asked to go visit. At the same time, he started keeping all of the pocket money he recived in a box. Louis XVI saw him counting the money and told him, "What, you are hoarding your money like a miser?" And Charles replied, "Yes father, I am being a miser, but the money for those poor lost children."

>tfw little kid spent his last hours scared, alone and in pain, thinking his mother was so mad that she wouldn't come see him and hold him

>this was considered acceptable behaviour for le enlightened revolutionaries
How can one be so vile but still he himself as superior?

In the context of revolutionary France, the boy was the technical heir to the throne and needed to be disposed of, at least from the perspective of the men in power during late 1793 and most of 1794. He was seen as a "wolf cub," the vile offspring of the tyrannical Louis XVI and the blood-drinking Marie Antoinette. So from their point of view, if he was to be neglected and hungry, why should they care? Also the period in which he was severely neglected (and not just abused and manipulated so they could use him against Marie Antoinette at her trial) was the Reign of Terror, when showing any consideration to him could have meant a death sentence for you.

The Yangzhou massacre was pretty fucked up
>Several dozen people were herded like sheep or goats. Any who lagged were flogged or killed outright. The women were bound together at the necks with a heavy rope—strung one to another like pearls. Stumbling with each step, they were covered with mud. Babies lay everywhere on the ground. The organs of those trampled like turf under horses' hooves or people's feet were smeared in the dirt, and the crying of those still alive filled the whole outdoors. Every gutter or pond we passed was stacked with corpses, pillowing each others arms and legs. Their blood had flowed into the water, and the combination of green and red was producing a spectrum of colors. The canals, too, had been filled to level with dead bodies.
>Then fires started everywhere, and the thatched houses...caught fire and were soon engulfed in flames...Those who had hidden themselves beneath the houses were forced to rush out from the heat of the fire, and as soon as they came out, in nine cases out of ten, they were put to death on the spot. On the other hand, those who had stayed in the houses—were burned to death within the closely shuttered doors and no one could tell how many had died from the pile of charred bones that remained afterwards.

What's even the point of massacaring a tribe that refuses to use any form of violence? They would be the perfect subjects.

>After a first battle, the men from Batak decided to negotiate with Ahmet Aga. He promised them the withdrawal of his troops under the condition that Batak disarmed. After the rebels had laid down their weapons, the Bashi-bazouk attacked them and beheaded them.
>My father in law went to meet the Bashi-Bazouk when the village was surrounded by the men of Ahmet Aga, who said that he wanted all the arms laid down. Trendafil went to collect them from the villagers. When he surrendered the arms, they shot him with a gun and the bullet scratched his eye. Then I heard Ahmet Aga command with his own mouth for Trendafil to be impaled and burnt. The words he used were "Shishak aor" which is Turkish for "to put on a skewer (as a shish kebab). After that, they took all the money he had, undressed him, gouged his eyes, pulled out his teeth and impaled him slowly on a stake, until it came out of his mouth. Then they roasted him while he was still alive. He lived for half-an-hour during this terrible scene. At the time, I was near Ahmet Aga with other Bulgarian women. We were surrounded by Bashi-Bozouk, who had us surrounded, and forced us to watch what was happening to Trendafil.“ One of her children, Vladimir, who was still a baby at his mother's breast, was impaled on a sword in front of her eyes. “At the time this was happening, Ahmet Aga's son took my child from my back and cut him to pieces, there in front of me. The burnt bones of Trendafil stood there for one month and only then they were buried.

>showing any consideration to him could have meant a death sentence for you.
Exactly this, it was like the life under Khmer Rouge regime.

Stilicho's loyalty
>The breaking point came through purest chance- Arcadius died in May 408 and both Honorius and Stilicho determined to go to Constantinople to assert western control there. Honorius already mistrusted Stilicho's motives. He now allowed the magister officiorum Olympius to persuade him that Stilicho was planning to seize the throne for himself and his own son Eucherius, thereby displacing the Theodosian dynasty.

>At Ticinum, modern Pavia, regiments destined for the Gallic war mutinied, lynching several officers. Stilicho was blamed, and Olympius had him declared a public enemy by Honorius. Loyal to the Theodosian dynasty to his last breath, Stilicho refused to attack the emperor who had betrayed him, even given the vast resources at his disposal. Instead, he allowed himself to be removed from the sanctuary of the church in Ravenna in which he had sought refuge and went quietly to his execution on 22 August 408. His supporters were purged in cities around Italy; his young son was hunted down and executed; and the wives and children of his barbarian auxiliaries were massacred by the thousand.

honorius is an absolute retard, that dumb chicken humping brainlet.

The first sack of Rome was completely justified desu

>Mexico could have been a stable, constitutional monarchy
>gets Juarez instead, the masonic american puppet
truly we live in the darkest timeline

>“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”
liberal revolutionary jumps the shark on the Reign of Terror

Have any implanted American puppets ever worked out for that country?

Pinochet?
Was he a real puppet anyway?

>There were some so afraid of death that they prayed for death.

Holy shit.

I can't even imagine living in a time period where you just didn't know why anything happened, other than "The Gods are angry at you."
Earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis, eclipses. They'd just come and go, and leave everybody freaked the fuck out.

Hiroshima survivor, who was 10 years old at the time:

>I saw two burnt bodies, not too far away. I saw that one of the bodies had holes where the eyes should be and one gold tooth. My mother had one gold tooth. So I knew it was her. "Hurry I found her!" I yelled to my sister. My sister said, "I'm too scared!" I said "Come here now!" So my sister ran over. Together we looked at the body. We reached out and said "Mommy!" Before our eyes, the body crumbled into ashes. This happened 60 years ago but I'll never forget it. "Mommy!"

Her sister threw herself in front of a train shortly after.

From that same survivor

>One woman was carrying a baby. The baby had no head. I was so scared. The woman said give me water. I felt paralyzed, what could I do, I was 10 years old? I had to help my sister, so I left the woman to help my sister.

Nobody respects the bomb, anymore.

>Pinochet
>Mexico
user...

Allies were monsters

>Pinochet
>Mexico

Truman was a monster

It wasn't any worse than any other bombing campaign in WW2 to be fair

Lol, fuck off. The firebombing campaign did more damage against the Japs anyway, and the slanty-eyed fucks made warcrimes a goddamn olympic sport.

It's war. Total war, for that matter. Awful shit happens. However, this awful shit pales in comparison to some other awful shit the states did to the japs, but even all of that awful shit pales in comparison to the awful shit the japs did to everybody else.

>it's total war
War is war, and it's unethical to murder the citizens of a country because a government they had no control over declared a war they may or may not have supported, war belongs on a battlefield, not in the cities.

>thinking that slowly bleeding out your country after being contained to your island after midway out of childish stubborness and losing your population that way is any better.

Japan refused to surrender and could not be allowed to exist in its current state, given the wars of aggression its military and civil leadership had started and would no doubt start again if said leadership was not dismantled. Japan started the war and the states ended it.

Japan militarized its civilian populace and therefore made them valid targets. Even then, both atomic bombs were directed at military targets. Hiroshima was an industrial city that contributed directly to Japan's war effort, and was the headquarters for the Japanese army tasked with defending the mainland from invasion. Nagasaki was also a vital industrial city as well as port in use by the Japanese Navy.

Both atomic bombings were effective at causing Japan to end the war without need of a land invasion, which would have been catastrophic. The Japanese had proven before that they would not only fight to the death even when given the chance to surrender, but they would weaponize civilians.

Yeah, the atomic bombings were ugly, but they were a hell of a lot prettier than any other option that could have ended the war.

>war belongs on a battlefield, not in the cities

What if that city is manufacturing bombs and tanks? Besides, war has always happened in cities. When Caesar conquered Gaul the locals stopped facing him in battle directly so he just sacked their cities one by one.

tbf the japanese also did terrible things like the rape of nanking and unit 731

They just didn't want their Emperor strung up. That was why they wouldn't surrender- and we fully attempted to hang him after a kangaroo court.

Also, i'll quote from the instructions for American servicemen in the Pacific. "It is ever Japanese man, woman, and, child's duty to die for the Emperor. It is your duty to ensure that they do so.".

Allies were the bad guys.

>Allies were the bad guys
>Buying into the 'good guys/bad guys' meme
>Believing that Japan has some moral high ground over the US at that

Since you clearly idolize Imperial Japan so much, why don't you make like one of their brave fighting men and fucking kill yourself.

Japan invaded China, Korea, the Philippines and did barbaric shit everywhere they went. The US stopped trading with them because holy fuck Japan what are you doing, so Japan chimped out, launched a surprise attack on American Soil, and then predictably got their shit pushed in.

youtube.com/watch?v=jfkk-GtM_sI
bad people in all uniforms do bad things

oh look, another axis war crime denier, glad those still exist

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1510037109706.webm

>Her sister threw herself in front of a train shortly after.
fugg

>and we fully attempted to hang him after a kangaroo court.

Except the United States was fully aware that the continuation of the Emperor (not as a divine being) was critically important to the bloodless occupation of Japan. Where are you getting the notion that there was any real push to have him executed?

>and we fully attempted to hang him after a kangaroo court

What? He was purposefully left out of the trials.

Another interesting thing was that Stilicho was shat on for his origins, even though he pretty much continued to remain dead loyal to the Emperor and was technically a member of the Theodosian family:
>Stilicho himself is a sympathetic figure, but one badly compromised by hostile accounts both ancient and modern. He had the misfortune to command the western empire in the face of severe external threats and do so for an emperor incapable of inspiring confidence even as a puppet and figurehead. No one could have countered every challenge that Stilicho faced, and his enemies sought explanations for his periodic failures: latching on to the fact of his Vandal descent on one side, they argued that Stilicho demonstrated the inevitable treachery of the barbarian. Modern scholars have followed suit, imagining that 'Germanic' blood gave Stilicho more in common with barbarian enemies than with the empire he served, a foolish canard whose time should long since have passed. As we can see both in his actions and in the testimony of Claudian, he was only ever a Roman commander, of proven competence on the battlefield, and the most trusted of Theodosius' military subordinates.

>More than that, he was by marriage a member of the imperial family, the spouse of Theodosius' niece and adopted daughter Serena, whose son Eucherius was acknowledged by Theodosius as his grandson. Even before Theodosius' death, Stilicho had been made the legitimate guardian of Honorius, and by marrying Stilicho's daughter Maria, the young emperor became his son-in-law in 398. In other words, Stilicho's many years of conflict with the eastern court should not be understood in terms of his Vandal blood, or more general barbarian ambitions to dominate Roman interests, but rather as the political intrigue that attends any royal minority and which, in the present instance, broke out the moment Theodosius was dead.
Stilicho's entire story is just saddening.

Holy shit, I hope the father was already dead by then. Poow woman.

>born in Germany
>is retard
really makes you think

Maori's were never the sharpest tools in the shed user.

He's the one who paid for the monument, being the wealthiest man of the village, at the sole condition that the name of his wife would be engraved on it. She's the only woman on a WWI memorial in France.
>died of sorrow

>because a government they had no control over
You realize that the militarists were voted into parliament, yes?

Eating the captives, maoris are notorious cannibals.

Man, Napoleon III was such a cunt

>enemies are at the doorstep
>decide to backstab each other and descend into petty infighting for slight personal gain because what could possibly go wrong
Man, the Romans truly were retarded

He's a dick for walking out on him but in his defence, the US just got out of a Civil War and wasn't having it with Europe playing on their lawn and his mark was starting the process of German unification. I wonder how much better Mexico would have been under Maximilian although considering he's a Habsburg and WWI still occurs, they might join Austria and get destroyed by the US.

I find it odd that the today, Mexican Far-right groups worships him when his policies were on par to Juarez. For a king, he was pretty liberal and planned to create a parlaiment.

Bismark*

Diaz worked pretty well actually, but I understand why the socialists wanted him out and went to war over it. The liberal technocrats that ousted the PRI were also pretty good and import-substitution did wonders for Mexican industry.

>She could only utter one word clearly and confidently in her entire life: ‘Retreat’

Puyi's wife, Wanrong

>marry an autistic bisexual sadist pedophile who likes beating and humiliating servants then getting fucked in the ass
>doesn't love you
>start smoking opium to cope with loneliness
>want to run away to Europe and escape
>autist forces you to come with him to bumfuck Manchuria and be empress of !notJaps
>get basically imprisoned in the Salt Tax Palace with someone you hate
>get addicted to opium
>finally find a guy who likes you
>oops get pregnant
>Puyi beats you
>as punishment, Japanese doctors murder your newborn child right in front of your eyes
>husband knew what was being planned for her child but did nothing to prevent it
>get mindbroken and lose the will to live
>in a constant opium daze to forget the pain
>after the war ends, get captured by the Russians
>in the prison camp this happens

"Wanrong, the former empress, was put on display in a local jail as if she was in a "zoo", and people came from miles around to watch her.[266] In a delirious state of mind she demanded more opium, asked for imaginary servants to bring her clothing, food and a bath, hallucinated that she was back in the Forbidden City or the Salt Tax Palace, and most poignantly of all screamed over and over again she missed her murdered baby daughter.[267] The general hatred for Puyi meant that none had any sympathy for Wanrong, who was seen as just another Japanese collaborator, and a guard told Lady Saga that "this one won't last", making it a waste of time feeding her.[268] In June 1946, Wanrong starved to death in her jail cell, lying in a pool of her own vomit, urine and excrement, which the local people all found to be very funny.[268]"

"Three years later, Puyi learnt from a letter written by Saga Hiro to Pujie that Wanrong had died."

Everything about Puyi and the people around him's lives was tragic.

Damn, Russians are to blame on this one?

'Hey look Marama, they're still not fighting back. I can be a jerk and no-one can stop me!'

Enablers of fascism deserve everything they get, weeb.

I think you've seriously overestimated Khosrau's emotional connection to Maurice. The two were never close, their relationship was one of mutual advantage. Khosrau was using political instability as an excuse to grab as much Byzantine land as possible.

This kind of thinking and apologetics are why I think even the most "moderate" liberals belong in prison.

Abuse and neglect a child over the percieved sins of his parents? Hurr they were scared!

>Born illegitimately
>Her mother abused her out of shame
>Her mother hated her because she quickly developed into a great beauty
>Married a wealthy industrialist who would cheat on her
>Got divorced.
>Fell in love with a young American who was nephew to President Hoover
>Car accident happens, Magda ends up with a permanently injured heart.
>Falls for a zionist
>Zionist spurns hers
>Becomes fascinated by Hitler
>Marries Joseph
>Zionist ends up dead
>Joseph would cheat on her all the time and it got so bad that she ended up begging Hitler to grant her a divorce
>Hitler refused it, but punished Joseph, forced him to live away from his family for an extended period and aim for reconciliation, and if Joseph ever cheated again, he would e shipped off to an embassy posting to Japan.
>after a while Joseph was back at it, and Magda stopped caring, and got a younger man for herself
>the war started and Magda devoted herself to the war effort. Landing herself a job making radios. Hitler himself offered her a car to get from work to home, but she declined it and took the bus with all the other girls.
>Magda starts volunteering at the hospital and is quickly disillusioned by the war
>At parties Magda actually speaks out against the conflict
>Magda develops Trigeminal neuralgia in 1944 or as it's commonly referred to Suicide Disease.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia

>Her thought process is radically altered by the 24 hour pain, to the point where death is preferable to life after Hitler
>She finally acts on it and takes her children with her

This was terrible it was very Wanrong to treat this poor woman like this

>Murder millions of Chinese, Filipinos and other people's because of superior Nippon master race meme and for Empurururu senpai
>Literally enslaved them and forced thousands to become 'comfort women' because of a lack of waifu pillows.
>Tries justifying why the Allies were the bad guys

Pls stop

post pregnant anne

I mean... yeah they were scared? You could get arrested and executed during the Reign of Terror for the mildest of things.

Ok

That's a bad feel

i hate history now

It's nice knowing Robespierre and the rest of them got to spend their last moments knowing they couldn't escape their own guillotines.

Why did the French Revolution get so fucking retarded? Yeah, the shit between the Royals and the commoners had to be worked out, but holy fuck they turned into monsters and just wouldn't stop killing people.
A fucking mob burned most of the remaining relics of Joan of Arc! If that doesn't seem counterproductive to a Frenchmen, I don't know what does.

I am now going to list the sins of Truman " communism works"
>Prevented chiang kai shek from conquering the commies because MUH PEACE MUH NEUTRALITY
>allowed the japanese to just invade china and slaughter thousands
>firebombed innocent people instead of forts of soldiers

This one made me chuckle.

Your precious empress deserved to be strung up jap dog! your people are nothing but stinking dirty mongrels of barbaric order! if it had not been for mr. truman we would have pushed your little cock asses out of china as a whole, you dumb motherfucking gook bastards, you have contributed nothing to history you are SHIT SHIT you hear me! shit that is all JAPS are a bunch of shitdog eating bastards, "muh samuraaaaiiii URURURURUURUR" fucking nigger tier, "banzaiii XDDDD" fucking retards, you dumb fucking cock sucking shit fuckers, fuck the japanese i hope your entire race is fucking bombed into oblivion and then anally raped, all japanese women belong to the BCC masterrace (big chinese cock) and reminder to you mongrels that you dont even make good food, fucking RAW FISH even mongolian niggers make better food than that, not only that but you sick fucks created american weeaboos and now we have to see their ugly mongrel faces to, you nip niggers need to fucking die because you are nothing but shitholes, only your women should survive and only then as sex slaves to the BCC, fucking mongrels, you think you know everything HUH ? well you dont you jap mongrel sick fuck pedophile what does japanese man do well lets take look at japanese man schedule URURUURURU 7:00: wakeup beat dick to child hooker 7:30 watch anime kawaii tv show and fuck ass with dildo made of glass shards 8:00 watch more kiddy porn because little jap dick cant get hard for anything else 8:30 eat raw fish out of garbage can because i am garbage i am what i eat afterall, 9:00 watch more of my cartoons while i jack off onto a fucking pillow 9:00 deny massacre of nanjing 9:30 get mad when GF walks over to changs house. 9:30: beat dick to BCC cuckold porno because i am jap faggot 10:00 eat a dog 10:30: go to gas station and buy panties (used) out of vending machine to satisfy sick fuck pleasure 11:00: eat sushi every day like i do every day while i think about BCC

11:30: try to drink liqour but cannot handle it because my little jap organs are to weak to drink any type of liqour not even wine and i am cuck 12:00: listen to my sister scream "KAWAIII!!! X3333" for 5 hour and masturbate tiny 1cm jap cock 12:30: say sorry to cock because must pe polite to "cock chan" 1:00: eat whale i kill with my ugly gook buck tooth face 1:30: post about how much ww2 massacre justifyied beat little jap cock to this 2:00 read "yaoi" manga and fuck ass because jap cock is homosexual 2:30: look at buck teeth in mirror and cry 3:00 starve myself because i am skinny autistic sperg jap 3:30 go to bed because for some reason kingdom of "rising sun" has really strange sun that set early so all jap can die of no heat