ChainLink is our coin

Collectively we own more than 10% of the circulating supply.

Sergey Nazarov is our new crypto god. Money skel cannot make you rich anymore unless you believe it will flip Bitcoin in the near future.

As long as we shill and hold LINK many of us will become millionaires in less than 2 years.

And finally, what Veeky Forums wants it gets. Do not fuck with us, do not get in our way. You are welcome to fill your bags now before it goes to $5/LINK. For your own sake I hope you listen and don't get left behind. As regulation increase chances like this will become rare and become out of your reach.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14014985/r
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you have actual stats on this? if true this is pretty funny

>what Veeky Forums wants it gets

Breh, you're forgetting gfs.

we need to share the link love elsewhere

Veeky Forums is all over link, but we need reddit-senpai to notice us
Please, go and shill on reddit, bitcointalk, your local forum, facebook, twitter...

Chainlink is your gf now

Teach me the ways my peer user, I'm trying to learn the craft.

No. Seriously, don't. We need more time to accumulate.

I only have 5k link

We can be each others gfs.

Yeah, fuck this guy. Give me two weeks.

I love this coin

Please I need to learn the ways. I'm starving.

Ayy who wants a lambo?

Just fucking buy all you can with all you've got and do it now. The rocket to Andromeda is not going to wait on the launchpad just because some wagecuck needs to get his monthly salary before it BTFOs.

If we can meme Trump into the Whitehouse we can meme LINK to 5$s easy

What should be the first coin I get with a paycheck coming up.

Should switch to binance as your data source in Blockfolio.

The coin is virtually unknown outside Veeky Forums. The next few months will be life changing for us.

Honestly I'm probably going to have to do this anyway, Getting sick of waiting for 1 month for btc to hit 2.2k

Yeah, I knew it was just a goofy server thing.

how I want to get in. im new.

FAPcoin is barely even known in Veeky Forums. Invest in that instead.
Once it hits coinexchange it will 10x

Also: Do not buy in before reading the whitepaper and studying the purpose and applications of ChainLink. Otherwise you'll be putting your money on something the potential of which you don't understand, selling your bags like an idiot at 5x, slowing down the moon for us with not-retarded hands and killing yourself at 150x.

Do your fucking research, buy and hold. Once LINK is above $10 a pop you have my permission to liquidate as much as you need to buy that lambo you've been stuttering on and on about...

Binance.com

GOSH

It's going to be glorious.

Solid advice. On the other hand I just bought 3k of link purely because of the endless shilling on here. Hopefully my stupidity pays off.

This is a coin trade website. it says my browser is out of date to download this stuff in all Asian writing. Don't fuck me and get me to download something to fuck my computer plz.

$10 means a market cap of 3.5 billion. This might even be an underestimate, in a year I can see the one billion market cap extending to the top 50. If chainlink is successful as I and sophisticated investors think it will be, it should be a top 5-10 cryptocurrency. The top 10 cryptos will have MCs in excess 20 billion.

www.binance.com

what coin should I get if this is a trade website. and yall say hold till 10+$ AND WHY DO I NEED A SPECIAL BROWSER

>This is a coin trade website
where do you think you get coins from

Chainlink smashed through that dip like it was nothing. I fucking believe.

Im having trouble with www.binance.com?

Yeah that's why I said only liquidate enough for your meme-lambo. No more. I will hold at least 100k until a 15B market cap (in 1.5-2 years).

The problem with speculating future market caps is that you're comparing the current market caps of currently big coins/tokens to the future MCs of coins/tokens that will be huge in a few years.

LINK will not overtake XRP at 7B MC. If it does, they will both be closer to 13-15B.

Fuck off with the Sergeys already. Who here Team Steve?

did you progress straight from facebook to Veeky Forums? How did you even figure out how to post on here?

Completely agree desu

i put $15k into this at ico

dont you fuckers let me down

Im almost in the green from my NEO fomo last month, already liquidated everything else, will hold till death brother

Im set up!!!! thank you so much!!! my love user's

Is link on any exchanges? This poor user was away during presale... is it too late to buy??

UNITE Veeky Forums!

Sad how salty nolinkers think it's already too late for them to get in on this, so they fill every LINK thread with nonsensical FUD.

If only they understood that we're still in the absolute crib stages in terms of growth potential, and realized that they too could get in on this and make it with us... make it as a family of the chosen people of Veeky Forumsrael... drive our lambos on the surface of the red planet... and explore the ends of the known cryptoverse.

Please nolinkers. Please reconsider. You don't need to die poor, looked down upon by your family and friends, and full of resent, when you can drive your lambos, blue, white and grey, with us to the brink of limits of biggest gains known to man, and beyond.

You can still join us. You still have time.

All the weak hands in here who fell for the fake FUD still have a chance to get in. We're already 2.3x up from ICO and 3x from Pre-sale and we haven't even gotten started yet. I'm all in on this bitch and haven't doubted for a second, let's do this brahs

How much do i need for lamboland? i'm currently hodling 20k, do i need more or am i good?

#NOTMYCOIN

how much LINK is minimum to make it?

>survived the binance deathgrip
THE CHOSEN ONE

Not enough bro, I'm also only at 30k myself.

Planning on selling a kidney and possibly my left nut to buy more link, can upgrade for much better ones a couple months from now with the LINK gains

10k+ you're pretty good off.

Hard buying more when the last time i bought was the ICO, the price has increased so much since then... im still hodling KNC from the ico though, what are the chances of this shit being added to polo so i can dump it high and buy more link with it?

This guy fucks

#NOTMYCOIN

is chainlink your entire crpyto portfolio? how much fiat do you have in the bank?

I love you faggots

Not buying. Price is too high.

UNBANKED

Comfy thread

so what you're saying is you hodl omg?

Should we try to determine how much link we own?

Bought in finally yesterday on Binance. Misses the ICO by five or six blocks so was pretty hard for me to buy in at 2x, but I still have about 10k link. I would prefer to have 20k obviously so this is hard to swallow but it is what it is.

It will never come back to your buying range, ever again. I'm sorry bro.

However it still won't be too late at 30 cents, just less profitable. Trying to look out for you here bro. It's at a correction dip now, good time to buy.

There's a simple way to do this without a survey that could be screwed up by larping. Someone make a random coin and then distribute through an airdrop where you get a 1:1 ratio of the new toke per link you have. The number of tokens distributed over the distributed supply of link should give a rough estimate of how much we own collectively.

this sounds like too much effort though, I don't really care.

Already done
strawpoll.me/14014985/r
11-12% or above of current tokens circulating

Nice just did nothing.

Larp protection?

That's actually a really good idea.

Agreed. There are jokes on the Reddit page how Veeky Forums is the only place on earth that knows about it.

>Price is too high

I can almost gaurantee you were involved in fomo buying either OMG, NEO or ARK after each had gone over 20x and you still made money didn't you?

Now you're offered a chance to buy at the bottom for once, look at all 3 of those coins i mentioned graphs.. you see that line at the start? So small you can barely make out the peaks and dips that's literally where you are with chainlink and you think its too high.

You're never going to make it user

Fuck yeah, OP

I was just thinking about this too. Nobody else knows about LINK except for biz, really, and it's because we shared those presale links.

All we need to do is keep working together, and we're gonna make it desu.

27k LINK here and buying more now

This. I'm buying more now. OP you convinced me, and Chainlink convinced me too. I believe in this technology.

FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YOU GUYSSSSSS. IM CLEANING OUT HALF MY FUCKING BANKOUT NOW BECAUSE OF YOUUUUUUU

fomo is real

I have 2k in kyber and 3k in link. Should I sell my kyber for more link, or stay diversified?

both are good products but kyber market cap is triple link at the moment... But it will be a solid project I feel...

JUST STOLE ALL MY LINK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Anyone know a better place to buy bitcoins other than Coinbase? I'd like to put more into LINK, but already maxed out my 500/weekly allowance on Coinbase, and their bank verification is a pain in the ass.

Long live LINK Veeky Forums lets get the fucking lambos. lul he said ima sell my kidney and possibly my left nut for more LINK

>only have 595 LINK

Feels bad man. I hate being poor.

is 120k link enough to make it ?

If you need it fast localbitcoin.com but the fees are OVERKILL. I always buy from there tho and dont care about the fee since I usually make that back pretty fast cause of a good entry point -> I need BTC FAST to get in.

wut damn bro how much? just by clicking that link? you lost all your LINK

kyber ain't doin shit until 2019. it's totally overhyped because "muh money skeleton". get more LINK

when it reaches $10 you're a millionaire, of course its enough

He's a faggot, but a cool faggot

I'm in the top 200 wallets of ChainLink. Wish I had more sadpepe.jpg

You're god damn right. Not emptying these bags till 2019 thought. I like them blue.

Hope you have an electrical cord handy to hang yourself with.

0x1b93b57647c22c958f0656cd97e6a02c5d95fcb4 hit me with some link im starving

bro has that much link got damn.

As regulations increase / as regulation increases. Pick one. Having said that, XRP will be the place to be.

lol you are fucking insane if you think Veeky Forums is the only people that know about ChainLink.

Major industry players have called it out by name years ago, every major news outlet that reports on crypto has reported on the middleware tech, and Sibos will introduce it to actual Jew Bank Elite.

Industry players are probably wondering how best to exploit this thing.

That's smart money, of course smart already already knows about every promising fucking project CONSIDERING THEY'RE THE ONES FUNDING THEM FROM THE GROUND UP.

he's talking about the weirdos, then the early adopters, and then the reddit / steemit crowd / and then the youtube twitter crowd

No I suggest you buy now. Before it hits 30 cents.

You are stupid if you don't. Look at the pattern.

Do you know what VC's and angel investors are?

NOT AGAIN

Agreed but I hope it doesn't spike too soon.

im hoppin in boys. plz no bamboozle. in for 10k link

Yeah, there are two stated on their fucking website, what about it dipshit?

You made it in hella early. Trust me fellow LINK. Your going to make it, WERE ALL GOING TO MAKE IT!

>tfw can only afford 2k LINK
I'm not gonna make it am I

if u hold for years you could make 20k outta that