Am I too late to the party? Or is it going to 2x?

Am I too late to the party? Or is it going to 2x?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bomb this shit!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I genuinely think that this project is going to be worth at least 3x the actual value

Not a fan of all the shilling, but I think it's a safe bet to hold a fat stack for the next couple weeks at least.

this isn't a party, this is a lifestyle

this isn't a lifestyle, this is a religion

lmao told you dumb fucks to stay away from this shitcoin. LINKIES BTFO

this isn't religion, this is the laws of physics

What? I've made $12k off this already.

Nice FUD, I'm not selling my bags

why is the fud THIS bad? is this fud from some pajeet discord? it's 2.85x pre-sale, right this second.

Bought at ICO and now at a huge loss. Fucking scam.

You deluded LINKies will fail. Sure, you have gains now, but they will turn to dust.

Realistically, LINK will go to $1-$2 leading up to their big showcase at SIBOS. Its currently trading at $0.27 so yes, it's going do more than 2x. However, don't listen to the deluded shills claiming $10+ by the end of October.

this is not the laws of physics, this is the solution to the oracle problem

ICO price?

lol. even $1-2 is delusional.

sell while you still have gains, its slowing down significantly

I will sell half my stack at 400k market cap. You shall be warned.

>steady uptrend
>volume increasing

kek

>we have no clue what LINK does and who wants what LINK does

I'm sorry for you

They FUD to try and bring the price down.
If they didn't give a fuck about the coin/price they wouldn't even be here.

1, Sell at 92k
2, Go biz and FUD
3, Buy at 83k

Don't get sucked in.

Yea, only the international standard in inter-bank communications (SWIFT) wants what LINK does... Basically nobody.

A bunch of major financial companies think SWIFT isn't even moving fast enough with their blockchain project; they're banding together to start exploring their own blockchain solutions which will very likely also involve Chainlink; see
coindesk.com/barclays-joins-cls-blockchain-consortium-search-swift-alternative/

You'll read that they are looking for something that is "plug and play", and "decentralized".
This is Chainlink and only Chainlink.

Chainlink has been working on this since before Ethereum btw, so nobody's going to shit out an alternative in a hurry.

>2x
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's going for 5x at least, and if SIBOS is a success then 50x.

>bags
Accurately describing yourself as nothing more than a bagholder.
>i-it's not a loss until you sell..

You better join the mission now.

So, if banks (SWIFT) knew for sure they were going to adopt LINK, wouldn't they be buying the shit out of LINK right now?

My bags are 2.4x

Again, linkies BTFO, SELL YOUR BAGS NOW PLEASE

Doubtful, if they "adopt" link they can take their pound of flesh from Sergey and his stack of LINK and create the highest priority nodes that other data pools will rush to match LINK for LINK with.
Win/win for everyone holding LINK because, not only is LINK a payment system, but a priority pass type situation.

only the ones on top that do these decisions. Not for the bank but for themselves.

I was being sarcastic, even SWIFT alone is huge. Glad to hear of more in the pipeline. I'm holding 107k LINK and plan to for quite a while.

i made 33% on my total portfolio. Roughly 12k usd? Oh yeah - i wasn't in the ICO.

Banks don't buy tokens from the exchange like us plebs.
Plus don't you wonder why 92% of the tokens were sold in the presale?
Institutions are already in.

>I was being sarcastic
I know, no worries.