Holocaust is a black mark on the history of Germany and the German people forever...

Holocaust is a black mark on the history of Germany and the German people forever. Germany will be remembered for the blood she shed, of over 10 million people who did nothing wrong. Anyone of German heritage should be ashamed they are related to this.

Goddamnit, you know what happens when Anne Frank gets posted on this board.

someone gonna post it

I'm genuinely attracted to girls that look like Anne Frank.

It's the eyebrows I think...

Of course he knows, that is the point of this thread

You must be into Descartes then

Why would people be ashamed of something they never had a part in?

No one should be judged by anything but their actions, but with ancestral pride comes ancestral shame, and the Holocaust is a terrible mark on the history of the otherwise mostly virtuous German people

>history of the otherwise mostly virtuous German people

>but with ancestral pride comes ancestral shame
Like the entire world basically. That's stupid. Why only Germans should carry the "shame" of their ancestors?

What have Germans done that their neighbors weren't also doing at the time?Germans shouldn't, just like no one else should, however, for anyone, including Germans, to celebrate their culture requires the good to be taken with the bad

Is there only one retard here writing about Anna Frank or entire American generation fapped on her pics in textbooks?

The Holocaust didn't happen but it should happen again.

G*rms deserve to suffer no matter what for their crimes against the White race

I don't think it's just an American thing

>Anyone of German heritage should be ashamed they are related to this.

Seriously dude?

Veeky Forums is anti-G*rman board

that girl is 12 btw

Anne Frank is a cute girl that all Americans (I'm not saying other countries don't, I just only know we do) are taught about at the age of 12. She is like the first waifu to the American psyche.

iktfb

You rang?

It's several generations worth of American boys at this point.

This. They shoved her diary down our throats in middle school and I've been jacking off fantasies of Anne Frank pregnant/giving birth since I was 12.

>tfw half Anglo half German

You sound like a german school teacher

Thank the drawfags from /pol/ for this one fellas

>Mfw she'll never be able to fulfil in my fetish of wet nursing as she cleans me of mushy stool with moist towelettes.

Sounds hot

>but with ancestral pride comes ancestral shame
German here, OP is quite right
We can look upon a grand history and many past glories and I love Germany with all my heart, but this black mark of shame may never be forgotten. It iswas thethe duty of anyone, not just Germans, who takes pride in his heritage, to recognise what brings shame and dishonour to it.