Why Haven't You Moved on to Bittrex 2.0?

>Actually lists new coins on a regular basis
>Mercy killed the shitcoins that suffered in Liqui hell
>Not cucked by the SEC

It's like Biz wants to stay poor.

I had dillema long time if I should quit bittrex for binance, or split 50/50 . Left 100% on binance because more and more coins, some unique coins now like walton and what I like personally 2,5 times cheaper trade fee with BNB than on bittrex.

Because I feel like it's a scam. I remember when it first opened and I saw {{website}} whatever pop up on the screen. It was at that moment I decided I did not trust it and would never use it.

I don't have solid arguments beyond a lack of trust but it's enough for me.

The fee being 0.1% instead of bittrex kiking you for 0.25% is also nice.

Because Bittrex has plenty of security layers.

Binance looks like it could be hacked by a 12 year old kid.

Binance will be the altcoin king in some time if the other top exchanges don't start listing stuff soon. Nobody wants to be using etherdelta or liqui to buy the new coins and that's where binance comes in

because it sucks and doesn't let me sell fractions of a coin for some reason. aids infested chink-jews.

I have both but prefer Bittrex cause can't put alerts in Binance. So while trading, I have to actually stare at the prices the whole time

I use binance but im not buying their shit binance coin

jesus man, get techy

they are adding some good stuff, pretty comfy

That's just because of a JavaScript framework which called Angular not being loaded yet.

>binance

No thanks mr spurdo

>Bought 10k BNB at 60c during the china crash.
Easiest money I've ever made

I just made the move to binance today since buttrex isn't listing the coins I want to trade. Volume can be an issue though so will keep bittrex for certain trades.

I found it pretty funny, doesnt angular have an option to hide that specifically on all versions,

ballsy move

The pro exchange screen is so nice to trade with as well. Binance kicking goals.

add fractions
get more volume
and than i will make the switch. But not until then, especially fractions.

anyone else have this annoying bug during heavy trades when you have to refresh page after order is completed\canceled for balance to change?

I daytrade tiny amounts on Binance.

I hodl and do bigger timeframe swing trades on Bittrex.

Is there any guarantee it will not go down the way btc-e did?

This has cost me a few times when I sold on the way down of a flash crash, and then couldn't buy the bottom because it said I didn't have funds. Still is a good exchange, actually adding coins

TREX JUST ADDED A NEW TOKEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No, CZ is a cool guy.

Buy BNB within 24 hours 0.1 BNB gets 1 vote towards a new coin community voted to be listed soon after. Obsidian Marines this is a call to arms! Vote for together we have strength!

how do i make it in english

I HATE BINANCE!11!

Seriously, how am I supposed to convert this to some other coin? Withdraw and sell on some other exchange perhaps?

I think if you use the wtc/eth it takes decimals of wtc

thanky you. I was already fearing I'd have to use etherdelta