Lite

I'm sick of waiting for this shitcoin to go somewhere.
I'm not gonna look like a fool when it drops even lower.
I'm finally dumping my bags and counting my losses.

Who else /notholding/ LTC anymore?

I never planned on holding this shit coin in the first place.

Actually right now in more bearlike market litecoin sucks, but remember not so long ago it was mooning hard for like a 84$. Just wait for the full bull market and You gonna make money. Patience is key. Decision is Yours.

given it has zero fundamentals other than a testing ground for bitcoin (which it never originally was, as it lagged behind every update) youre basically waiting for it to pump and dump like every other useless altcoin. just dont hold on to it for too long because if theres any sanity left in crypto it will continue sliding to zero.

never will reach 1000$ neeeever
sorry.

yup of course I think you should stay with your tracable bitcoin

litecoin can't be more private than bitcoin can. in fact, by design, litecoin simply can't do anything that bitcoin can. all the disadvantages of being an alt, with none of the advantages of being different.

besides, even if litecoin did copy and paste more bitcoin written confidential transaction code, nobody is going to throw away their money into litecoin for a feature that other coins do better. it might see some use if it was added to bitcoin though, or ethereum like the latest update with native zk-snarks and ring signatures.

at this point litecoin could add anything but it won't attract any actual users, just more exchange volume until another coin gets more hype and the speculators move on. the ride never ends.

SYSCOIN better and cheaper

>Litecoin sucks
It's in the fucking top 100. It has value because BitCoin is expensive. Litecoin is also fast. If BTC ends up being 100,000$ a piece. People are inclined to buy LTC winds at least they can a whole coin. And if BTC can do it people think LTC can also do it. It does have value because it is trusted and has a proven track record.

SYSCOIN fast same Litecoin
but SYSCOIN is Amazon
LTC is shitcoin

Litecoin has a lot if normie hype around it.
It's known to them as "Bitcoin Silver" or "Bitcoin but cheaper"
Normies don't care about technical details. Just wait for bull market that draws normies in. Once Bitcoin breaks a new ATH like I dunno 6000 bucks, Litecoin is gonna explode again. This time remember to take profits though. Shit's gonna dump again when Normies FUD.
It's really the coin most susceptible to Normie movements and therefor also easily predictable.

People only buy and hold Litecoin because of it's very fast transaction speed. That way they can fomo buy shit coins at lightning speed from shit exchanges. That's all it's good for. It's a little whore.

>People only buy and hold Litecoin because
People only buy and hold Litecoin because want to sell it with proffit, but Charlie Lee allways sell lower

Well that gives it a use which makes it already better than 99.9% of all other shitcoins

I dumped for link

Litecoin is nice. Low volatility and fast transactions. Not every fucking coin has to be a cash cow.

Dump into my bids faggot im almost at my goal!

Stop shilling syscoin you retard. Its TRASH. The fact that it's around place 80 said a lot. Your pajeet tier education is also showing itself.

Y didn't you cash out at $90 last month u faggot?! Lol hahaha u r so dumb faggit

Litecoin has brand recognition faggit, do you even know what that means? Syscoin is like dr. Skipper an litecoin is like dr. Pepper dumb shit syscoin is fucking gay

>brand recognition
Only holders of this shitcoin is

if you weren't there since day one it was never a short term hold. you want money? wait for gold bit coin and McAfee to trick normies.