Is there anyone else that doesn't take coins that are being shilled seriously?

Is there anyone else that doesn't take coins that are being shilled seriously?

Ark.. (now gone from /biz while praised before)
Walton.. Currently about to drop
OmiseGO.. Not going to be next Ethereum. Get over yourself.

All of the shit that is being shilled it turns to death in no more than three weeks.

Why would anyone believe /biz anymore?

Same for Chainlink.

Any coin that requires an ICO and a lot of shilling isn't worth getting into.

If it was, it wouldn't need all that.

ARK will be a 50€ coin by next year.
Walton will be a double or triple digit coin by next year.
OMG will be a triple digit coin by next year.
Verge will be a 1 digit coin by next year.

And I got some Verge myself.

I forgot to mention BAT will be a two-digit coin so BUY BUY BUY.

Fuck all you shillers.

It's safe to say ANY coin next year will be worth more than it is today. That doesn't say anything about the coin itself, just the market expanding in value.

>Ark.. (now gone from /biz while praised before)
>Walton.. Currently about to drop
>OmiseGO.. Not going to be next Ethereum.

Exactly why I bought Chainlink.

>requires lots of shilling

ChainLink sold out in 30 seconds you utter brainlet

you will never make it OP

you get a whiff of a new coin from the shillers.

then dyor and decide.

are you seriously basing your purchasing decisions of whether is smth is shilled or not?

well invest in ADA then.

also Walton won't drop kek.

Furthermore ChainLink hasn't actually mooned. Post moon blues have nothing to do with whether or not a coin was shipped on 4 chan, it has to do with corrections if ANY coin that moons too high

>doesn't take shilled coins seriously
>namefags as Verge

Hi all,

I just posted a random pic. At least it's related to crypto and not a nude girl you poor basement fags.

If what you all say is true then why the FUCK are they shilled at all? Ark, OMG and yes even Verge a few months back were SHILLED TO DEATH!

Fuck where you even here for the ethereum shills? jesus christ

>/biz

What is a the URL link to /biz....?

Ark is still viable.... OMISEGO VTC ZRX DNT are all good ones?

Mainstream are
BTC, ETH, LTC MONERO Ripple ......

Jesus christ... i just dont understand how anyone could be SO fucking stupid enough to actually lose money with crypto's. FORGET about the high prices shitcoins and buy the CHEAP ones. Put them in a fucking hardware wallet and let them sit for a year or two. Come back, cash out 500x. It's literally that simple.

Wanne make a fortune, buy:

Verge
Digibyte
Siacoin
Bitbean
Start

a few thousand of them each and your golden next year. Then reïnvest about 10/15%.

All you faggots whining about some daily volatility while we are literally witnessing the greatest transfer of wealth the world has EVER seen. Made 70K in 4 years doing it like this... sitting on my ass. Stay poor faggots. lmao

If you don't understand why OMG is guaranteed to be the #3 coin by EOY 2018 you deserve to be poor.

Seriously, fuck you. All the information is out there. You're too dumb to figure it out

>they're good buys because they're cheap

Yes, indeed. That is exactly what im saying. It literally is what you are supposed to do... buy high, sell low.

>siacoin

you're retarded

They're "cheap" because they're shitcoins with massive circulating supplies. Re-evaluate your life if you're encouraging other people to buy bitbeans and siacoin. 0% chance you've been in crypto for 4 years, let alone 4 months.

>He doesn't know how to market cap

verge was literally a biz pump project lmao
the fucking irony from this newfag who doesn't know the history of verge aka dogecoin dark

Ark was shilled for a long fucking time before take off

Chainlink is good in the same way

I remember when swathes of these threads existed, FUDding ETH at $89

So I bought a little over 200 anyway

Sold at just over $400 each

Enjoy being poor, faggot
OmiseGo is going to make me more profit than Ethereum ever did. It has the same qualifying criteria which Ethereum satisfied for me, as did STRAT and ETC (both of which made me well over 10x).

Biz really has nothing to do with it

Omg is going to bury itself in the top 5 within a year

Walton is a cool coin

And there is nothing wrong with Ark or smoking weed