ITS HABBENING

ITS HABBENING

VERGE IS STARTING TO MOON. GET IN WHILE YOU STILL CAN

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/6wpkt9/its_time_we_put_a_stop_to_this_please_read/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hmmm up 11.89% from time of this post. Excellent

Still not it's ATH

that's why you buy now, you doofus

any predictions for end of October?

2-5 cents or so if no Wraith

25-50 cents if Wraith happens

>a few billion market cap

anyone who buys verge because they think it's a solid privacy coin with a good team (lol one dev) is a fucking retard.

But you can go shill this to non tech people easily tho.

fuk this scam coin

lol no

thanks OP, this is my sell signal

Can't we sort out once and for all? Is this a shit coin or not? Will it ever reach a high price?

As much as I'd love that, not gonna happen.

$0.10 would require a ~$2.4B market cap, putting it in top 10 next to Dash.

It just got listed on HitBTC.

do you think binance would list a shitcoin?
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/binance/
they have never done it before, as soon as i heard the news, i bought XVG for 3 btc (half my stack).

I bought this when it was 76 SATS and everyone on Veeky Forums was posting pink screaming wojacks. This is my personal ride or die coin. I will hold until it hits 50 cents and the. I will take some profit then I will hold until it hit a dollar. And then I will dump. If it takes a year or maybe two that's fine....either that or I will will own it forever.

At best this thing MAY hit $0.02-$0.03 with some really good news which is still 3-4x your money. Way too many coins in circulation to drastically move market cap like that.

>do you think binance would list a shitcoin?
>they have never done it before

ok this is top tier bait, user, you almost got me

For this to hit $1 would require a $13.4B market cap, 2x what Ripple currently is.

Gonna be more than 1-2 years man

Who long term hodl here?
I have 400k

2m here

lol suckers :D you r lucky dumb money flows in this shit coin cause it has absolutely nothing going for it except hype.

Where do you see yourself in 1 year?

>dumb money
It's a whale coin, that's why we trade it. Just shill it everywhere and the price goes up, then sell. By the time everyone realizes that Wraith is a Veeky Forums meme, you've already made out with comfy 40-60% gains

Monero shills.... sigh.

Traditional fundamentals mean nothing in cryptoland because of the fact we are dealing with decentralized tech. It's the user that decides what something will be worth by either putting in his money or not. It's really as simple as that. If you would have told people bitcoin would be 4000 USD they would have called you batshit insane. There's a reason why crypto's are called scams by entrenched politicans and economists... they see these marketcaps and simple cant comprehend the workings of blockchain technology and its decentralized nature.

For the love of God, buy some Verge now or post pink wojaks in about a year from now. I'm not even shilling or kidding. It's literally one of the most undervalued coins out there with many things happening for it in the future.

PRIVACY COIN FACTS.

- Monero has infinite supply. Why would you bitch about Verge high limited cap? Debunked.
- Monero can be retraced easily. Verge dev team already did it live on Twitter before.
- Verge will be the #1 anonymous coin (it already is) but even more after Wraith Protocol is released.

Whoever chooses Monero of Verge must be a legit dumbfuck of a person. It's so obvious even a kid could see the picture.

A thousand triggerd monero fags incomming dude. Brace yourself. Its true tho.

I need more Verge
I remember when it was 50 sats back in May. You would already have tripled your profit with the actual price

It's not even about profit (for me). Comparing the fundamentals of Verge with Monero it's like an adult beating up a kid. Not a fair battle. I am baffled by the fact Verge is still so low.

I've only been holding 15k for the past few weeks. What I've seen so far was the most stable coin on Bittrex. Sure, 16b coin circulation seems like alot, but compared to Moneros unlimited supply that's very small.

How many do I need just to be a Baron? I have 10,000 right now.

Why do Vergecucks always get so triggered over a competing pedo coin?

It's the other way around, sadly. Verge gets bombarded every day by XMR shittalkers. I guess they are holding bags and know we are coming to overtake them.

Because of the sleazy Fud they constantly spread about Verge. These fuckers are preventing so many people from actually gaining some nice profits, just because they are too attached to that first generation overpriced and declining shitcoin of theirs.

How is Verge overpriced?.. Compare it to other coins.. it's capabilites and being the most anonymous of all.

>Monero has infinite supply. Why would you bitch about Verge high limited cap? Debunked.
You left out the part where it will take roughly 100,000 years for Monero to reach Verge's max supply.
>Monero can be retraced easily. Verge dev team already did it live on Twitter before.
It's so easy that federal investigators still can't do it.

Can you read? Verge dev already did it LIVE ON TWITTER.

It has been done. Sorry, kid.

Please fucking show me where Monero has been traced. Monero has by the most active development outside of Bitcoin and Ethereum, this 1 dev shitcoin isn't even a zit on Moneros ass.

Meme quality: 10/10

See:

lets hope its not a scam.

I stopped paying attention to the user race ages ago, so FluffyPansy, Smoothe and company etc. are STILL out there trolling competing user coins?

They need to fucking get a life.

The dev literally needed to apologize for how annoying Verge bagholders are.
>I also feel it necessary to take it upon myself to reach out to our fellow neighbors in the cryptocurrency privacy space and formally apologize to them for not only my poor attitude and behaviors but the attitude and behaviors of our community as a whole.
reddit.com/r/vergecurrency/comments/6wpkt9/its_time_we_put_a_stop_to_this_please_read/

You can send verge for .2 tx fee on 1k.

It takes less than a second to conduct a transaction between android wallets ( i bought some drugs irl from a friend)

Monero will get destroyed by this. Dash will be obsolete.

Next week to 3000 satsoh

Personally I see Verge as the best privacy coin for it's simplicity (hopefully making it less corruptable), and NAV for wider potential in projects such as Anonymous Dapps and the coin mixing private server they are making. I currently have some of each.

I would enjoy that. But can't see it

CryptoRekt is the marketing guy, not lead dev

Sunerok did a little shitposting himself but it was mostly against fluffy and people who tried to talk tech without knowing shit. He's pretty no-chill when it comes to that.

eat that

>He bought XVG instead of XMR