How does this sound? Put $10 in EVERY coin on bittrex, wait a year and check if one of them mooned over 10000% or more...

how does this sound? Put $10 in EVERY coin on bittrex, wait a year and check if one of them mooned over 10000% or more, make mad profits. This is will cost about $970

This is stupid. Put it all on the legit coins shilled here instead.

why is it stupid? many coins have done this before. this will be one seperate investment

there is a dude on reddit doing this exact thing, he is losing money

it's stupid because you could just buy LINK on binance instead.

Half of those coins are obvious pump and dump scams, and that's a conservative estimate. Good luck tho bruv

sounds alright, the problem is new shit coins being spawned on a daily basis so if you want to keep it all covered you'll have to keep investing $$$. Crypto is high risk, high reward, 99% of your shit won't gain any value even in 20 years time.

i did this with 150 dollars, used 5$ on a bunch, I ended up with 50$ extra that i reinvested in more shitcoins but at the very end i pulled out while losing 10 or 5 dollars.
it was kinda dumb don't do it

this pic is so fucking good
but you're a retard if you think that this would generate a profit
the overall marketcap for crypto, and especially altcoins, has been SHRINKING.

What, no they haven't btc went sky high this year as well as many other altcoins. Maybe I'll put $1000 into the top altcoins instead of all of them?

Dude if it worked this way everyone would be rich.

Who do you think makes more money? The $10/coin guy or the guy who researches the options and then currency hops every time a spike or dip happens?

Yes unfortunately so help your Veeky Forums bros out by saying when a coin will spike or dip. Let the billionaire chink speculators take the fall.

How's it "good"?
I swear 99% of biz are fucking losers

dumb 2B poster

Nah all your coins will get delisted

dumb 2B hater

2B is a cutie you nigger and its a cute pic

It would cost you over 3 grand. There are over 300 coins on Bittrex. You would lose so much money on dead coins and delistings that they would negate your lunch money gains. You would even have trouble selling some because your holdings will dip below Bittrex's min. order size.

People diversify stocks too but they don't buy every penny stock on the market as well.

2B is robot and robots can't be cute.

197 coins on bittrex from what I counted...

>2B is robot and robots can't be cute.
Robophobe