You sold

You sold.

You really thought it was over, didn't you, user?

I'll keep this 3-5 years at least or father no children.

I didn’t sell. But I only have ten of them. Will this shitcoin ever be worth anything?

Your coin is dead Arkies, but it's not enough. I want to see it totally and utterly worthless. I want to see Arkies fucking screaming in panic as it drops to ZERO

Too poor to stake, you need to swing trade to up your stack (risky). Or just nut up and buy more on these dips.

but it is indeed over just look at the fucking chart

also the devs dont care about its price so we might see it falling back as low as sub 10k sats

there is just no hype and no marketing for this shit and the devs dont even give a fuck

It's not over, it hasn't even begun. You see, friendo, the coin is new. It's barely half a year old. The devs are working on the tech but haven't even finished 1/10 of their goals. It takes time for a quality project to take off, people invest money long term. It boggles my mind that people somehow think that if a coin didn't x10 in a week then it must be dead.

>waiting 5 years for stuttering potheads to finish their shit

Just dump those arkiebags now you freak.

LOL and why do you care so much? why do you want him to sell his Ark?

Lol why do you care that I care?

lol why do you care that he cares?
I dont care btw

im gay :)

It took ETH 2 years to moon. What's your point?

I sold some near 100k but left 1000 coins which I don't intend to touch for however long it takes
this coin will be a gamechanger, no doubt in my mind about it

I think you spelt faggot rong, faggot

How much do you need to stake?
How much do I get from staking?

enjoying the suffering of Arkies is why I get up in the morning

STUTTERING POTHEADS

Why do you keep posting this anime face

Depends on the delegate. I'm scheduled to get around 9 arks from uncle chang ech month with 1300 ark.

You're right. OMG doesn't exist, doesn't have the backing of vitalik, doesn't have poon on their dev team, won't be the first with plasma, isn't an established company with multinationals pumping hundreds of millions into them and five years in this game in nothing.

And yes - ARK and OMG are extremely similar products offering a decentralised coin and currency exchange.

Buy the dip, arkie.

Fuck off anime poster, how are your bch bags doing? Repent or suffer forever

All I'm saying is that a good product needs time and crypto is in general unpredictable. One coin might be the next BTC, another one might be a heavy bag forever. Best you can do is take a guess. So don't act like you know what's going to happen in 2-3 years.

There's really no reason for it to go back up for a while, shit, if you sell now you can STILL probably buy in lower.

I know OMG will be online within 18 months doing everything ARK needs 5 years for.
ARK was flavor of the month once but that was before OMG stole their thunder.

OMG is an ERC shitcoin bro

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Arkies... thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" disgusted Neptunia girl, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about Ark. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Neptuniafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "Arkies..." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Next moon mission Sunday 125k.

Get in fellow brainlets.

Bro. OMG will be on a private ETH chain next year processing transactions from thousands of merchants.

Omg and ark are both scam coins. Buy chainlink instead.

kek'd