Do you realize the potential that LINK has? This coin is what this board will talk about for the next months. Really...

Do you realize the potential that LINK has? This coin is what this board will talk about for the next months. Really. I'm going to go 80% in. I believe in this project.

Other urls found in this thread:

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=LINK_BTC
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And it still going up. Steady trend. I love this coin.

I am 80% in. Made £12000 this week already

Holding 121k. Every time LINK goes up by 1p I make £1200 (about 2 weeks wages)

Yeah the steady climb of this coin's price and volume has been gettin my dick real hard these paat few days

Damn. These are comfy gains. I bought at ICO and now I'm 2.5x, but now i went 80% in, and it's going up. I'm receiving free money.

The greatest potential of LINK is that if blockchain and distributed ledger techonology is the new paradigm, LINK is stating that it will bring the old guard into the light, not like what is touted in the most crypto communities and ICOs where they will force the old guard to come to them.

Total shitcoin that I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole. Enjoy your bags when it crashes to below ICO when people realize how redundant this coin is.

Yeah, pretty much this. This is why I'm not cashing out. I'm seeing this as a good long term investment.

they laughed at me when i bought 100k link, "BAGS!" they screamed... well who's laughing now!?

>look mum I posted it again

What do you do for a living? Do you think you have the technical expertise to evaluate this product?

JUST

You don't need to FUD it. You still in time to buy.

It's already below ICO retard

lol, I hope that's real

Not your business. Yes, that's what I think. I'm buying LINK with my money, for me.

Why would you need a own token for this again?
Also, why not use ripple that already has a working product and a great team?

You didn't understand how this coin work.

Holding 300k

Feels good

HAHAHAA THAT'S RICH. STILL BELOW ICO PRICE?? BTFO AGAIN LINKERS, AHAHAHAHAHAHA

>didn't buy last night when the pajeets were asleep

That's not the point dumbass, the point is that you fools don't have the technical skills necessary for evaluating if anything has potential.

If you have a background in distributed systems and in data services then you can evaluate what the potential is, otherwise it's just speculation.

Speculation based on my technical skill.

>not investing pocket change and hoping it will moon mission so you can get lamborghini money

OK explain to me why I wouldn't just use Thomson Reuters directly on eth or btc. No need a pay some chainlink tax. Where's the value?

Because fast cars don't interest me, I'm already well off. I'm more interested in powerful technologies.

>OK explain to me why I wouldn't just use MasterCard instead of eth or btc. No need a pay some tx fee. Where's the value?

>Why doesn't even company come up with their own in house solution to everything?

Linkies won't be able to explain shit to you why their coin has any value.

you think that your tiny little brain comprehends this project more than the people who spent years of their lives developing it
more than the largest financial messaging company, who partnered with this project?

you are either outright trolling to accumulate, or you are so fucking narcissistic that its genuinely alarming
get a fucking grip dude you're not even remotely as informed as the people who are behind this project.

Self sovereignty. Btc has an actual usecase and for now everyday purchases are so much easier with any other system.

Also it's not about developing a new service all you need is a smart contract that utilizes for example Thomson Reuters data nothing complex about that. You already have a blockchain. No need for two slow systems.

Your comparing credit to currency there retard

This board is unironically full of retards with change to burn it's actually hilarious

All in on Link

I currently have 60k, I'm going to buy at least put in another 2-3 btc into LINK

But user this other user said it was stupid and pointless. Why would I trust SWIFT and articles going back years calling this a game changer over him?

He clearly knows what he is talking about as these fat cats are trying to scam you.

By that regard you have self sovereignty with any fucking token you collect.

>Also it's not about developing a new service all you need is a smart contract that utilizes for example Thomson Reuters data

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

>building a smart contract platform that can utilize any data

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Lol take a step back kid, there's so many affiliation scams out there. Did you talk to swift and see to what degree they actually worked with chainlink?

I ask again what is the core value offering of this coin compared to just connecting directly with oracles?

so you're incredibly narcissistic, i see

well boy genius, do me a favor and read the whitepaper before asking others to spoonfeed you answers
you could probably knock out all 38 pages in like an hour

You are fucking retarded considering even Bitcoin maximalists are beginning to shift their viewpoint to Bitcoin becoming a store of value.

You can interchange anything, muh debit card for example because in this case it is both used as a method of payment.

You are right, this board is fuill of retards like you.

You know it's obvious when you are fudding when you call them affiliate scammers since you can see the Sibos event with them on the Sibos website.

You can call a lot of things stupid and pointless but what you can't do is pretend SWIFT isn't working with them. It's well documented by SWIFT itself.

>Literally unironically unable to understand the difference between credit vs debit
gas yourself my dude

>Literally unironically unable to understand the concept of both of them being a method of payment like the Bitcoin example.

Stay retarded.

can someone explain ChainLink to me? but like for a dummy and super simple?

I'm putting my faith into Veeky Forums. I'm using the $5000 my father gave me to buy a car and $1000 of the money the bank loaned me for college on this.

chainlinky connects super complex crypto stuff with outside non-crypto stuff, almost like a literal chain link thereby making business stuff easier.

this is easily 10x...so enjoy your high end car

Where can we buy some?

thank you sir, I will now go Balls Deep into LINK.

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=LINK_BTC

Send me a postcard from lamboland

0x1b93b57647c22c958f0656cd97e6a02c5d95fcb4 LINK
Ima try sell my car but def my 4k hdr smart tv and gana take out all my money and all go to LINK today!! anyone that gots a hella big wallet, ill put that fucking carrot up my ass for LINK

ICO price was $500/token. Linkies eternally BTFO.

but it can also connect non crypto-stuff together using unique signed information that they require to do business, so that businesses dont need to use crypto as payment but can use SWIFT ( chainlink works with swift). Chainlink are decentralizing the centralized informations, thus making it more secure, reliable and safe for business use

Same. That's too good to be that cheap. Easily 5x

you are such a big brained fuddy duddy. yes you could technically do everything LINK is doing with ETH or BTC. but guess what, nobody is doing it. LINK is getting to it first. This makes LINK valuable. Period.

What’s the long term prospects for this coin? How high does it go? Is it a hodl or just a pump and dump? How many should I buy to get to lamboland?

go balls deep in m8
this shit is definitely the future.

see sky is the Limit

It also solves the oracle problem

I see this coin as a long term investment. That's why I'm 80% in.

if there's one thing I know, it's that solving the oracle problem means riches for us, baby

how long term are we speaking here?
more than 2 years?

Nice just bought 100k

>100USD gets you 400 link
Is it worth it?

do you like making 5-10x profit within the next 2 weeks? 50-100x profit sometime after that? choice is yours user

0x1b93b57647c22c958f0656cd97e6a02c5d95fcb4 link

But you guys shilled all the shitcoins and you're always wrong. Only coin I can think of that I actually made profit was on buying omg at 4USD.

For what we know for now, yes

Look at the actual technology and think for yourself. I went 80% in. I believe in this project. I see this coin being undervalued at the moment. It's only being shared on biz and some other subreddit. I think there will be at least a 5x before the end of the month.

Nigga when this doubles I'll get my Dad to put another 10k into it.

>I think there will be at least a 5x before the end of the month
Y-you mean end of next month r-right user

A lot of people seem to think they are too late to get into this. It's under $0.30 that will be a $10 coin and higher. It's like people saying Ethereum was too expensive when it was $8.

What is the supply of this?

Might drop 40k

do it m8.
we see each other in Monnaco at the Lambo dealer

Where do I buy it

When is that conference that is supposed to showcase LINK? Wanna get in before that but can't buy in today probably.

October 16th

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

Def wanna get in before that.

Few questions. Can I trust binance? I don't trust the chinks with any of my financial info.

If I wanna use eth to buy this, do I just open a etherwallet, buy some, then use binance to buy it? Or do I need to use eth to buy btc to buy link?

Binance is the up and coming heavyweight exchange. It's very trustworthy. If they exit the chinks will put them in the gulag.

Binance looks to be okay.

If you're in the U.S., you'll need to buy either BTC or ETH using fiat at one of a couple exchanges (basically either Coinbase, Gemini, or Kraken). Then transfer to Binance to fund your trades. Binance has both LINK/ETH and LINK/BTC pairs, so either one will work.

is 3k usd into eth enough to make it...

I swear to god, one of you fucks should got to that conference impersonating Sergey, go onto the stage blazed as fuck and start stuttering about how chainlink is the best thing ever and everyone should sell ripple.

no ETH isn't a big mover, it would be a miracle if it went up 2x within a year

your 3000 will likely be like 3500 this time next year

my bad i meant link. I have 5k to put into crypto, thinking 1k eth, 3k link, 1k zrx

Sweet I had a coimbase account with .0582 btc. I'm gonna transfer that to binance and also buy some eth on coinbase.

Eth should benefit too from this right ?

>Eth should benefit too from this right ?
I mean, if LINK lives up to its full potential and makes half of Veeky Forums billionaires, it's also going to push up ETH because it's an ERC20 token and runs on that platform. I'd also expect the entire crypto market to go way up, too (including BTC), since it will be that much more useful and valuable in the economy.

Bitcoin went almost 3x like a month ago.

You'd have to be very new not to believe that ETH is capable of doing that.

that's why I love this board

I'm putting as much as I can spare of my student loans into this, LINK is our fucking coin, we're all gonna make it bros

because of our endless optimism? the dank memes? the moneymaking that happens here?

Since I'm here I stopped visiting other boards, even stopped playing videogames or watching movies.
all I do is browsing Veeky Forums 16 hours a day trying to figure out where to put my money in. and after I read a bit more about LINK I'm pretty confident that this is the future and that my future is Lambos.

What about the inevitable coin crash? You're a fool if you don't think we are in a bubble at the moment. If even only btc crashes we will see really bad things

it crashes and then gets back up, just buy the dips ya fool.

same here, no social life, no games, no pol, no fit, no nothing, just biz all day long, making money is better than anything else

guys can I trade on Binance without sending any documents for veryfication?

>making money is better than anything else
true dat m8, everything else is literally a waste of time. I wish I realized this earlier.

yes

Mostly the same here -- all free time going into Veeky Forums, and all free dollars going into crypto (currently LINK)

feels good man?

Don't be a fatty, mate. Other than that, not bad.

Yes, just the basic verification searches for you in public records based on name/address, and gives you something like 3-4 BTC in transfers a day.

do it and you will receive 500

Veeky Forums has done a number on me as well. I quit using /pol/, which I was on all fucking day (now realizing the toll that place takes on your mental health), quit vidya, and now I just think about those gainz. This board has made me realize a lot.