Untitled

niggers lol

heh

Conservatives don't want to return to the 1950s, they want to return to the 1980s

I don't want to go anywhere, I just want the west to regain some sanity.

>1950
>not 1914
Bolshevik detected

haha those fucking conservatives am i rite guys? go liberalism yay hail stalin

>the right want to return to a romanticized past that never was

Can you just fuck off, only a few mainstream "conservatives" actually think like this. The Right, and particularly the far-right, don't want this, they want to restore the values that produced those past societies to step into the future. They only go backwards like one does before taking a great leap.

This. It's fucking retarded.

If we had the wealth inequality of the 1950s and union membership levels conservatives would shit themselves.

CEOs used to only make 6 times a workers salary. Imagine if a CEO made $420k at a big firm, and most workers brought home a liveable $50-60k. It'd drive them crazy.

>posts a brainlet image
>misses the point so hard he lands on another planet
pottery

This nigga knows.

OP here.

Why did the Conservacucks misinterpret the image lol? Don't you brainlets realise I'm a Traditionalist?

Stalin wasn't liberal.

B-b-but nobody REALLY paid taxes back then and unions weren't REAL unions!!!! Mises.org said so!

they also didn't tax a person for every dollar he made and spent every time he makes any purchase or receives any money. To pay for the treasure trove of social programs that failed to bring a raised standard of living to any person who wanted it. They also fought in a massive war that included every country on earth, and actively destroyed other countries industries, agriculture, and service departments with military might and emabargoes/tariffs. Do that, and you might have your worker's paradise.

>they also didn't tax a person for every dollar he made
You're right, they taxed the richest 9 dollars for every 10 dollars they made.

>You're right
glad you're not retarded

The decline began with the development of agriculture.
Humans were perfectly in balance with nature as hunter-gatherers. When agriculture was developed, cities formed, a hierarchy formed. Hierarchy caused poverty and disagreements and demoralization which cause degeneracy and war. War causes prevention laws. Prevention laws cause people to find new ways to break the laws which causes degeneracy and the cycle continues.

>When agriculture was developed, cities formed, a hierarchy formed. Hierarchy caused poverty and disagreements and demoralization which cause degeneracy and war. War causes prevention laws. Prevention laws cause people to find new ways to break the laws which causes degeneracy and the cycle continues.

Wrong lol. Hierarchy is good as is war.

You are mistaken. Conservatives do in fact want to return to 1950s Pax Americana. And they are correct and fully justified in that wish.

Also the rhetoric of the OP picture isn't even clearly presented. It suggests three to five oblique interests, and given its literal presentation should simply be taken as a troll, which of course I'm feeding.

>If we had the wealth inequality of the 1950s and union membership levels conservatives would shit themselves.

Friendly reminder that that was only possible with a ~90% white society

You don't. You want to LARP in the 50s while greedily feasting on modern proceeds and ideas like a pig.