ELIXIR MOON MISSION INCOMING !!!

>$130k Market cap
>Fairly new coin
>Unique: lending service + manual mining
>New exchanges coming soon
>Volume steadily increasing
>Buy support steadily increasing

This is a rocket ready to launch. With such a low market cap, expect this to x10 soon, and over x100 long term. $4 mil market cap is very reasonable, which is a x40.

Honestly user, why haven't you bought this already? Do you hate money?

In since $0.01, didn't sell at the top and still accumulating

>mfw people still haven't bought a $1-2 dollar coin at .05 cents

I guess you guys didn't learn shit from Walton, huh?

im personal friends with the devs. they are in talks with another big name token that provides a complimentary service. stay tuned.

My dad who works for elix told me the same thing, can't wait

I'm already holding ELIX because I see the potential, but I have a question. If the total supply is around 10 million and the circulating supply is already 2.5 million even though it was released less than a week ago, what will happen when the total supply is depleted in a matter of days?

whale here, already have a 500k stash. Been accumulating since 700 sat. Lel got some weak hands out to fill up my bag.

This shit isnt even on bittrex

im friends with the ceo's wife, she told me the team is planning big things

Did you fuck her?

as most other coins. kek

new coins are being created everyday by genesis pairs.

Bump. I'm also interested in the project.
What kind of gains are we talking about here?

>New exchanges coming soon
Care to elaborate?

.20 by end of oct

Use it to 2x and invest in a better shitcoin

I'm the Chad of the Elixir world. I bought 100k ELIX at 0.000012 ETH a while back on EtherDelta.

EZ 100x gains.

1 USD in a year at least

also as someone noticed the people in the pic only lend within their own race. so racial purity of your shekles is paramount to the devs.

That's a fucking hilarious observation. I'll buy a little bit to support the based devs.

Got it. Thanks.

there is an upper bound to the max supply. depends how early or how late in the game someone chooses to exercise their genesis pair.

i am accumulating too user, i bought 2.12 worth of btc, still have 1.56 btc to go in. I hope it dips below 1200 sats again.

nice i just bought 100k
satoshis worth of this shitcoin

Ivan, I told you not to tell biz about our upcoming partnerships with a top lending firm. 10x price swings is great for our holders and all but we need to stay low key until we launch phase 2.

Thank you,
Marcus
ELIX CEO/FOUNDER

DELET THIS

Small fish 15k holder here. These little guys are not coming out of MEW till they're x10 at the least.