New funfair logo

new funfair logo.

its actually animated but i have no idea how to save it from telegram.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/token/FunFair?a=0x267be1c1d684f78cb4f6a176c4911b741e4ffdc0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

awful, just sold 100k

>nice logo

Wow that is awful. I mean the previous one was no better. Really cool project but like... how do they not invest in a better logo/brand?

Wow, love this coin but damn thats lame as fuck. Very normie tier though so will probly do well.

Please tell FUN didn’t moon just because they changed their logo or I totally quit cryptos.

they are burning tokens

Binance has a FUN hoarding competition going on that ends this sunday.

lol over 60% of the fun supply is likely to be burned. no official announcement or date but if you look it's all set up and telegraphed.

This

holyshit look at bittrex orderbooks, there is 20btc wall at 736 stat and another at 737 some whale is trying to hold this down it's going to hit 800 sats easy

Binance listing and more great news will easily pop this back to its previous ATH.

>holyshit look at bittrex orderbooks, there is 20btc wall at 736 stat and another at 737 some whale is trying to hold this down it's going to hit 800 sats easy
Roasted

it's def gonna hit 800 sats then drops as usual

hope you are correctamundo desu

it does this a lot when new news comes out, just whales making a profit but at least it has a new baseline everytime this happens

lol, no. its going to 0.5 at least.

be realistic lmao watch it drop after 800sats

Hi pep

sweet i can ditch this shit coin with 2x gains and put them into my walton stack

WHAT DID I FUCKING SAY GET FUCKED NONWHALES

just bought in 200k funs.

Lets go boys

lol i bought like 3 days ago when everyone was being dumped on in WTC

That was fun. What's the next coin to pump?

SOLD

if you read the discord group the ceo said not all of those 11 billion tokens will be burned.

even 2/3 of that would result in a 2x or 3x bro

>he sold
>he doesnt know that kraken has 150m FUN or that the ceo of funfair was an early investor in kraken

stay cucked

etherscan.io/token/FunFair?a=0x267be1c1d684f78cb4f6a176c4911b741e4ffdc0

800 dip

800 dip

800 dip

800 dip

-___-

it's almost like you can make money from this pattern
wait no that's impossible

I get that it can look a bit bland but it still looks more slick than the older one, and the website still hasn't even updated yet (they've only replaced the logo) nor have they announced phase 2 plans. We haven't even started. 1K sats is right around the corner, then some more.

>no pepes please

not touching this shitcoin

You don't deserve the gains.

The last coin burns didn't end up well, the "buy the rumor phase" is already gone, I suppose.