If the founding fathers were alive today, they'd be white nationalists

>if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd be white nationalists

They'd be White Supremacists

They owned slaves and thought Blacks were inferior.

>The founding fathers fought and died so the refuse of the Third World could complain about white privilege in the US

doesnt mean they would act like it's okay
politicians always appeal to the morals of the time

>>if the founding fathers were alive today, they'd be white nationalists

>they would get rid of the second amendment

Jefferson said immigration should only be Europeans, preferably English.

Even Lincoln thought blacks couldn't live with whites.

Right, but they probably wouldn't have thought those things had they been born in modern times.

I don't think they were Spergs like Richard Spencer of Nathan Damigo.
Think of people like Peter Brimelow or Jared Taylor.

>but they probably wouldn't have thought those things had they been born in modern times.

That is assuming a hell of a lot, and not at all related to ops statement

Not all of them owned slaves, only about half I think.

Also, given that England abolished slavery in 1833, I think that the US would probably have abolished slavery relatively soon too if it wasn't for the Southerners.

Reminder that American elite was of Anglo-Saxon stock therefore they were the most racist people currently in their world.

Germans picked up their racist bullshit very late, after unification, but Anglos were the first.

>most honorable

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character.

They'd certainly be racist.

They would have sided with the Confederacy against Lincoln's crusade against constitutional government.

False

Correct

Incorrect

>One Anglo judeo-globalist thought Anglos were superior to all other peoples therefore all Anglos thought they were superior to all other peoples
Do I even have to say how retarded you are

Upvoted fellow Kekistani

Jesus that looks like the most complicated rape ever. I'd have PTSD from getting put in the position alone.