twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

F

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=9vST6hVRj2A

RIP

nesfitzgerald.ytmnd.com/

Was this the oil spill disaster?

No, that was the Exxon Valdez

No, that's the Exxon Valdez and it didn't sink. But it should've.

F

F

I remember my grandmother telling me the story when her and my grandfather were on their honeymoon in the Upper Peninsula trying to find a hotel near Lake Superior to get out of the same storm that sank the Ed. They later found out during breakfast the next day it sank, sad times my dudes

F.
Always wanted to visit the wreck considering I've done a lot of chumming around whitefish point. I think there is a museum around the lighthouse there if anyone in the thread finds themselves in that area.

F

F

F

Stay out of my lake.

Because its not just about the pleasures of oil companies losing money and the importance of helping the environment, but its a statement about our society itself.

>Because its not just about the pleasures of oil companies losing money and the importance of helping the environment, but its a statement about our society itself.

damn, i haven't seen a ytmnd link in a long time

I found that way more funny than I should've

F

What went wrong?

No, it's actually just because I love watching a good shipwreck, plus if the ship had been incinerated, the water pollution wouldn't have been nearly as bad since it would've burned up.

>tfw will never watch Iran and Iraq blow up each other's oil tankers from my US Navy Destroyer

Existence is pain.

How can you sink on a fucking lake? American sailors, I swear.

I'll take your b8 m8.
>lake 500km long
>waves of 15+ meters recorded
>arctic winds

What is the ocean if not one giant lake?

You can sink in any body of water like like you can drown with any amount of water

>Does anyone know where the love of God goes when the waves turn the minutes to hours?

>100 km/h winds
>10 meters waves
>sink like a stupid kayak
Build the goddamn ships in accordance with the sea ffs.

>Trolling

HEY PAUL!

Am I the only one who finds shipwrecks extremely creepy and disturbing?
Just reading this thread and thinking about the Fitzgerald sinking causes my muscles to tense up.

Do you think Soros and the globalists sank the Edmund Fitzgerald?

Do you think Drumpf and russian hackers sank the Fitzgerald?

Yes they both sank the EF. Also the Israelis, the Communists and Al-Qaeda also sank the Fitzgerald.

F

The Jews did it to milk the sympathy train like they did with the Titanic.

F

I HAVE THE DOCUMENTS

TRUST ME ON THIS ONE GUYS

F

Why is Soros doing this? First the Titanic, then WWII, now the Edmund Fitzgerald. He's such a madman. :(

Because the lakes are obviously freshwater they behave differently than the oceans. Waves tend to be closer. Ships on the lakes are designed differently than oceangoing ships.

did you just slide in an american psycho reference?

F

Brave men. RIP

F