Wanchain lock-up

The ERC20 tokens won't be tradeable to prevent them from being classified as a security.
The main network launches in Nov/Dec.
Will you still be buying?

then what's the fucking point of this shitcoin then

How can a coin have value if there is no trading in it?

Wow got a gold list. But now i am out. More Money into request

HOLY SHIT, chink coins never again.

Well what is the coin actually good for?

>eth is a fuel

etc

Them not supporting exchanges doesn't mean it's impossible to trade. Are the tokens locked up by smart contract or not?
>.... participants acknowledge that they won't resell the tokens
Sounds like the token can be sold. They're not going to press charges or anything if you do so. We'll be able to trade on ED even if it won't get listed officially.

When the Wanchain blockchain is going live, only original investors will be able to swap tokens, as the addresses are locked.

Not touching this shit. One Red Flag is enough for me

Source?

silver list goy spotted

Quote from the announcement: "To prevent the ERC20 tokens that we will be issuing after the ICO from being classified as securities, our lawyers have advised us that the ERC20 tokens should not be allowed to trade. As a result we can only guarantee the exchange of ERC20 tokens for Wancoins that come from the same purchasing address."

yes

kek. Skipped that part.

Anyone has an acc he doesn't want anymore?

theyellowgodfather at safe-mail dot net

t. Hanks

>I-I WANT FREE THINGS GUYZE!!!!1!1!1

A bunch of guys here said they don't need them anymore so why not?

I dont get it, are they tradable or not?

the erc20 tokens are tradeable but they need to be exchanged in wancoins in their mainnet and they said they wont exchanges the coins If ur adress didnt participated in the ICO.

Time to scam retards on ED I guess.

So it is not tradeable because nobody will buy them, because they cannot Change them with their adress and this means 2-3locked for a max x3-x4 nah thanks.

What a way to shoot urself in the leg,they has good hype. now im having second thoughts about investing .im thinking they wont have liquidity If they are only in their mainnet

Lmao.
That's going to be great.

Well if it wasn't apparent to any of you yet, governments have officially stepped in and are actively trying to stifle our gainz.

How much longer till crypto is entirely cucked? It's getting to big for it's own good.

Wanchain would have been a decent PND in the least, now its gonna be a groveling shit coin.