Badass historical moments

After the liberation of Symrna, British Navy's presence in the city port was making people uneasy. British Navy commander comes to Kemal Pasha's visit. He greets him with hospitality.
Admiral asks about the situation of British citizens and other Christian minorities.
Pasha tells those who did not commit a crime were as safe as himself in Symrna but those who did will be brought before the courts of justice.
With those words tension in the room rose.
Admiral said :
"Your exelence, we've been through extraordinary times. Some Armenians and Greeks couraged by the presence of the Greek Army might have acted in a spoiled way. Those are events of the extraordinary times thus shall be tolerated. If those people get treated in a hostile way you are going to get into trouble.
Mustafa Kemal, smiling until the last sentence had interfered:

-Put that master state attitude aside Admiral! And stop threatening nations. I don't care if Brits or Allies will get us into trouble. I won't allow anyone interfere in such matter.

+Government of Great Britain has right to protect its citizens anywhere in the world by international law. We have only kindly requested to Greeks and Armenians who we back to be safe. But you should know we have the power to secure it.

-You must have seen the floating bodies of the Greek Army you were backing in the bay Admiral. Turkish army has power to provide security as well as to evacuate the port. I request your navy to leave our port as soon as possible.

+Do you declare war on Britain?

-Declaration of war? You think treaty of Sevres still applies? We have trashed it long time ago. You sit safely in front of me only because I consider you a guest. In our eyes we are two countries with no treaties. Law of war applies. I warn you to get out of our port immediately.
+

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

+
After the meeting, the British government gives an ultimatum to the Turkish government demanding a written confirmation of what is said to the Admiral and Turks send it. The news were also heard across the city. According to the memories of Falih Rıfkı Atay, people were nervous about another war was going to brake out after decades of war. But after a few hours British and French took their citizens to the ships and left.
Salih Bozok describes that moment like this:
At the end of given time we watched mighty British navy sailing away. But "he" wasn't even looking.

KARA BOĞA ULAN cCc

pic related. no comment needed

Kemal was a ruthless motherfucker. He fucking hated fezzes.

>liberation

yes liberation.
Anatolia has been our country since 1000s
Apart from Turkmen roots, we also have ancient anatolia roots that connect us to Anatolia
read history again cracker boy

>liberation of smyrna
>liberation
That's pretty edgy

>liberation of Symrna
>as in slaughtering its native population
wew lad

>liberation

Anglo here. I lost my virginity to a Turkish girl who worked in a shop, and who only spoke about five words of English. She was two years older than me.

Bye

That sounds lovely.

Not really, I got sand up my arse and blew my load quickly
She also smelled of body odour
What else can I say

That's HOT mate

>apart from turkmen roots

lol fuck off. free kurdistan soon

>posts battle
So if a war happened and Turks ended up in the steppe, you would be ok?

6'4 King Richard the Lionhearted does an amphibious assault while Jaffa is besieged by Muslims and saves the city

The Battle of Stamford Bridge, where a lone giant held the bridge against the enemy, cutting down at least 40 of them while his brothers used the time to form a defensive.

>the liberation of Symrna

I like to imagine him as Brian Blessed.

Someone post that screencap about the squad of German soldiers taking Belgrade alone.

>liberation of Smyrna
This is the power of Turkish education

yes, sounds so much true, not like something made up at all

Some madman repeated that effort in the Caucasus in '42 or so.

Doesn't add up really. The Britons weren't expecting anyone to invade, who drummed up such a massive army after seeing the Roman boats? It's more likely they just stabbed some kids playing on the beach.

That is just a brilliant image

>city has ben yours for centuries
>majority of its inhabitants are your people
>foreign power that didn't even exist when the city was first taken by you or which doesn't have a connection to its previous owners aside from speaking the same language takes it
>taking it back is still not seen as a liberation by a retard on some finger painting forum

Do you understand how retarded you look like now?

>>majority of its inhabitants are your people
No.
As a matter of fact, Smyrna was by majority Greek, and was called by Turks "Giaur Izmir", meaning "Faithless Smyrna", because the population was by vast majority Christian.
You are the retarded one here you uneducated fucking ape.

Nice sources you got there retarded nigger.

>asks for sources
>doesn't give sources himself
what did he mean by this?

It means he's a brainlet

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_fire_of_Smyrna
Most sources say majority Greek or at least equal.
>aside from speaking the same language
Smyrna was established by Greeks and has always been a Greek city ( still is, you have to inhabit it a few hundred years to claim it completely)
So, no. Half the population being roaches doesn't make the killings 'liberation'. Remove kebab

Well, we saw in Iraq how well this played out tho :DDDD
He liberated the Town from the view of the Turks. He crushed the invaders, and gave the city back to its population, which was with majority Turkish.
Izmir was called Izmir, because Turks cant say Smyrna, like we cant say Alexander. Thefore we say Iskender. and we called the city Izmir. The name "Gavur Izmir" was used because of the wars between Seljuks, Turkic tribes, and Ottomans against the Byzantinian Empire. The part of the region of Izmir, who were controlled were called "Yukari Izmir", the parts controlled by Byzantinians were called "Gavur Izmir"

According to Ottoman sources the city was to 38% Turkish, 26 % Rum ( Greeks, and hellenized native Anatolians), 7% Jews, 3-5% Armenians, and 25 % foreigners, who were neither Greeks, or Turks.
The region of Izmir was settlled by Hittites, Luwians, and Thracians. The Hellenic people were nothing as invaders who conquered it, like we Turks later. Basically, who have no right to call this playes your own. You are colonizers, just like us.

Why are there so many t*rks on Veeky Forums?

>You are colonizers, just like us.
Oh god, will the T*rks ever stop trying to be Europeans?
I'm not even one of the OP's, this is just ridiculous.

>Smyrna (as the above title suggests) was one of these late nineteenth-early twentieth century cosmopolitan cities of the Ottoman eastern Mediterranean. Others included Alexandria, Constantinople, Beirut, and so on. Smyrna’s largest population was Greek, some 120,000 by 1920, but it also included ca. 80,000 Muslims, 20,000 Armenians and a sizeable Sephardic Jewish population.

>The thriving port of Smyrna, one of the most commercially active in the region, was burned to the ground. Some 150,000–200,000 Greek refugees were evacuated, while approximately 30,000 able-bodied Greek and Armenian men were deported to the interior, many of them dying under the harsh conditions or executed along the way

Turks are cockroaches.

Let's leave the Turkish propagand and see the facts:

"According to Katherine Elizabeth Flemming, in 1919–1922 the Greeks in Smyrna numbered 150,000, forming just under half of the population, outnumbering the Turks by a ratio of two to one.[24] Alongside Turks and Greeks, there were sizeable Armenian, Jewish, and Levantine communities in the city. According to Trudy Ring, before World War I the Greeks alone numbered 130,000 out of a population of 250,000, excluding Armenians and other Christians."

"According to the U.S. Ambassador to the Ottoman Empire at the time, Henry Morgenthau, more than half of Smyrna's population was Greek."

"Moreover, according to various scholars, prior to the war, the city was a center of more Greeks than lived in Athens, the capital of Greece. The Ottomans of that era referred to the city as Infidel Smyrna (Gavur Izmir) due to the numerous Greeks and the large non-Muslim population."

Veeky Forums belongs to us now.
I dont understand what you try to say. The Greeks invaded Anatolia (which allready was settled by natives) and got defeated by a nother invading force.
Huuuurrrrrrr, it is war, and the people we try to genocide are back, genociding us as a revenge, hurrrrr, cry me a river. It is war. Millions died on both sides. Do you see us crying because of the genocides against Muslims in the Balkan from 1821 to 1923?Hmmmm, Ottoman sources, who stand against you view : Just liiiiiiiiies, propagaaaaaanda. European sources, who support you view : Objective research

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Report af a British officer in western Turkey:

"The National forces were established solely for the purpose of fighting the Greeks..,. The Turks are willing to remain under the control of any other state.,.. There was not even an organized resistance at the time of the Greek occupation. Yet the Greeks are persisting in their oppression, and they have continued to burn villages, kill Turks and rape and kill women and young girls and throttle to death children."

Akçam, Taner (2012). The Young Turks' Crime against Humanity:. Princeton University Press,. p. 318

>A turk admitting he genocided people

Never thought I'd see the day to be honest.

"The Greeks advanced all the way to Central Anatolia. After the Turkish attack in 1922 the Greeks retreated and Norman M. Naimark notes that "the Greek retreat was even more devastating for the local population than the occupation".[A] During the retreat, towns and villages were burned as part of a scorched earth policy, accompanied with massacres and rapes. During this war, a part of Western Anatolia was destroyed, large towns such as Manisa, Salihli together with many villages being burned.[B] The Inter-Allied commission, consisting of British, French, American and Italian officers found that "there is a systematic plan of destruction of Turkish villages and extinction of the Muslim population." (C)

A: Naimark, Fires of Hatred: Ethnic Cleansing in Twentieth-Century Europe, s.49
B:Chenoweth, Erica (2010). Rethinking Violence: States and Non-state Actors in Conflict. MIT Press. pp. 48, 49
C:Naimark, Fires of Hatred: Ethnic Cleansing in Twentieth-Century Europe, s.45

Yes, that what happened to the Greek population was genocide.
That what happened to the Armenians was genocide. But like that, all what happened to the Turks, Albanians, Pomaks and Bosnians in the Balkans, where according to Justin McCarthy more than two million people died, was genocide. That, what the Russians and Armenians did to the Muslim population of Caucasia and east Anatolia, was genocide.

Therefore, it is just hypocritical to blame the others with genocide, while ignoring the genocides against the others,

Let's disintigrate the Turkish propagand again:

German and Austro-Hungarian diplomats, as well as the 1922 memorandum compiled by George W. Rendel on "Turkish Massacres and Persecutions", have provided evidence for series of systematic massacres and ethnic cleansing of the Greeks in Asia Minor.[The quotes have been attributed to various diplomats, notably the German ambassadors Hans Freiherr von Wangenheim and Richard von Kühlmann, the German vice-consul in Samsoun Kuchhoff, Austria's ambassador Pallavicini and Samsoun consul Ernst von Kwiatkowski, and the Italian unofficial agent in Angora Signor Tuozzi. Other quotes are from clergymen and activists, notably the German missionary Johannes Lepsius, and Stanley Hopkins of the Near East Relief. Germany and Austria-Hungary were allies of the Ottoman Empire in World War I.

The accounts describe systematic massacres, rapes and burnings of Greek villages, and attribute intent to Ottoman officials, namely the Ottoman Prime Minister Mahmud Sevket Pasha, Rafet Bey, Talat Pasha and Enver Pasha.[52][76]

Additionally, The New York Times and its correspondents have made extensive references to the events, recording massacres, deportations, individual killings, rapes, burning of entire Greek villages, destruction of Greek Orthodox churches and monasteries, drafts for "Labor Brigades", looting, terrorism and other "atrocities" for Greek, Armenian and also for British and American citizens and government officials. Australian press also had some coverage of the events."

I see the TIDF is in full force today.

Henry Morgenthau, the United States ambassador to the Ottoman Empire from 1913 to 1916 accused the "Turkish government" of a campaign of "outrageous terrorizing, cruel torturing, driving of women into harems, debauchery of innocent girls, the sale of many of them at 80 cents each, the murdering of hundreds of thousands and the deportation to and starvation in the desert of other hundreds of thousands, [and] the destruction of hundreds of villages and many cities", all part of "the willful execution" of a "scheme to annihilate the Armenian, Greek and Syrian Christians of Turkey." However, months prior to the First World War, 100,000 Greeks were deported to Greek islands or the interior which Morgenthau stated, "for the larger part these were bona-fide deportations; that is, the Greek inhabitants were actually removed to new places and were not subjected to wholesale massacre. It was probably the reason that the civilized world did not protest against these deportations..."

US Consul-General George Horton claimed, "One of the cleverest statements circulated by the Turkish propagandists is to the effect that the massacred Christians were as bad as their executioners, that it was '50–50.' "

They seem to be in full force everyday lately

"Edward Hale Bierstadt, writing in 1924, stated that "According to official testimony, the Turks since 1914 have slaughtered in cold blood 1,500,000 Armenians, and 500,000 Greeks, men women and children, without the slightest provocation.".On 4 November 1918, Emanuel Efendi, an Ottoman deputy of Aydin, criticised the ethnic cleansing of the previous government and reported that 550,000 Greeks had been killed in the coastal regions of Anatolia (including the Black Sea coast) and Aegean Islands during the deportations.

According to various sources the Greek death toll in the Pontus region of Anatolia ranges from 300,000 to 360,000.[93] Merrill D. Peterson cites the death toll of 360,000 for the Greeks of Pontus."

First. Only one of the four sources were Turkish.
But why should I accept European sources, while you are rejecting our sources as propaganda?

Like I told you before : "Genocides" happened ON BOTH sides. I dont deny the "bad" things which happened to you, and you should not deny the bad things which happened to us. But to be fair, if the "Greek" side would have been victorious, nobody would care about the crimes they did against the Turkish-Muslim population, I mean you dont even care about the genocides against the Muslims of Balkan where more than two million people died.

Historia Civilis made a video about this, they were druids and performed a sacrificial ritual, which made the roman shit in their pants if I recall correctly

It's an established historical fact that both Greeks and Turks committed genocides against each other. The Armenians were good boys though who didn't do nothing wrong.

This guy destroyed the Ottoman navy stopping Turk expansion on the Med Sea.

This is impossible. The number of the Armenians in the Ottoman Empire was only 1,4 million. The number of Rum only between 1.5 and 2 million. Because of the population exchange between Greece and Turkey in the year 1923 more than 1,2 million Greeks were sent to Greece, while 400.000 Turks, Albanians, Gypsies, and Pomaks were sent to Turkey.

Pls read about the

-Hincak
-Tashnak
-Armenian Uprisings in the Ottoman empire
-The genocides against the Muslim population of Caucasia
-The Muslims of Armenia
-The Irevan Khaganate

Wit your logic why i should trust your Turkish propagandists. I brought sources from neutral witnesses, not Greeks. And if we go by numbers you killed 3.000.000 Greeks from 1821 to 1922. And your genocide didn't stop at 1922. It continued with the pogrom events in Constantinople in 1955 and 1964. And it continued with Cyprus, increasing the number of dead Greeks by Turkinsh hands.

Greeks were 3.000.000 in Anatolia (Cappadocia, Pontos, Asia Minor coast).

The earliest uprisings of Armenians occurred in the 1890s when the Turks were carrying out the Hamid massacres. The Armenians never made any serious efforts for independence until it was literally a matter of life and death. They were historically known as the loyal millet and most of them just wanted to be treated better by the Turks.

The Turks however were so fucking paranoid from their experiences in the Balkans that they were convinced that Armenia would inevitably follow the same route. So they acted first and started massacring Armenians.

This is pure ignorance.
1. Do you not see that you are hypocritical? Denying every source which stands against your view.
2. Like I said, the number of Muslims killed in the Balkans is two to three million. The number of Muslims killed in Caucasia are one to two million. And please tell us : What happened to the Turks of Creta? What happened to the Turks of Selanik? Or to the Albanians of northern Greece? The Bulgarians of western Thrace, or the Jews of Selanik? And dont start with Cyprus. The Pan-Hellenic fascist tried to wipe out the Turkish population of the island, attacking Turkish villages. We did not invade this shithole because we like sand, but because of brothers were under attack.

Their free and democratic government probably temporarily stopped banning internet

>What happened to the Turks of Creta? What happened to the Turks of Selanik?
Legitimate population exchange agreed to by the Turkish government?

>Jews of Selanik?
Turkey's colony Germany took care of those

:According to the population statistics for the Ottoman Empire in the year 1914, the Ottoman Empire had 1,7 million Rum (Greeks, Orthodox Turks, and Anatolians), 1,2 million Armenian, 15. million Muslim, and 200.000 Jewish people.

And yours is pure propaganda.
The Muslims in Greece have been exchanged according to the treaty of Lozanne. For exampe the descendents of the Turks of Crete are still present in Syria. There was a documenatry about them.
As for Cyprus this is another propaganda shit. The regime in Greece was against Archbishop Makarios, not against the Turks.
The Albanians, they are still in Greece, don't worry.
The Bulgarians of Western Thrace they retreat with the armt at the end of the WWI. In the same way that the 300.000 Greeks of Easten and Nothern Thrace they passed in the Greek territory after the war.

I am talking about the Balkan wars.

They were also about 1.000.000 crypto-Christian Greeks, that have been calculated with the Turks. After the exchange they remained in Turkey, and become Muslims.

Are you kidding me? With the treaty of Lausanne, 400.000 REMAINING Turks, Muslim Albanians, Pomaks and Gypsies were sent to Turkey. But from 1821 to 1922, more than TWO MILLION Muslims were killed in the whole Balkan. The genocide against the Muslim population of Greece is well documentent, you can not deny that!

-Cyprus : So what is your problem? We protected our people from being genocided from a facist, racist regime, which openly attacked Turks because of their religious and national background.

-I am talking about the Albanians who came to Turkey as refugees, to flee from you Greeks.

-And what happened to the Bulgarian CIVILIANS in the region of Macedonia?

"1.000.000 crypto-Christian Greeks"
Oh come on, this nothing else than a conspiracy theory. Muh Muslim Greeks and shiiiet. Of course the Rum (Not only Greek) population converted to Islam with time, and mixed with Turks and Kurds, but not 1.000.000 people in a short time, without any source mentioning this.

>yfw you accidentally deport all of the Armenians to the Syrian desert

youtube.com/watch?v=Ag1o3koTLWM

First Albanians have their own share of genocide too, with the Greeks of Northern Epirus.

Second many Albanians have been killed by the Turks themselves, when they asked for their payment, since they were mercenaries of the Ottoman army.

The Muslims that have been killed in the whole Balkan, have to calculate those killed by Bulgarians, Serbians, Romanians, and Russians when they came in the Balkans during the Turkish-Russian wars.

The Bulgarian civilians retreated with the Bulagarian army in the Bulgarian territory. In the same way 300.000 Greeks from Northern Thrace, Eastern Thrace came to Greece.

The plans of deporting the Armenian population was a genocide. But ask yourself: Why? Why did the Turks and Armenians, who managed to live in peace for 1000 years, started to kill each other. Ever heard from the Tashnak? The Hinchak? The Armenian revolts? The Russian and French plan to use the Armenians? A plan of a greater Armenia on the land which are to 90% populated by non Armenians? The deportation of Armenians, clearly a genocide, was the only solution to secure the unity of the Ottoman empire. We learned how dangerous diversity can be in the Balkans. I mean the Greeks, Serbs, Bulgarians only revolted because of the western powers and the Russians.

Sorry but where the hell is the so-called Smyrna like the so-called Constantinople? And how do you expect us to believe European sources if you accuse Turkish sources as propagandist? Unlike our allies German Empire and Austria Hungary, we Turks chose to fight instead of surrender like a sheep to the bloody imperialist states. Although we were exhausted because of the long wars, we were able to defeat the dirty alliance of Allied powers an their puppets. Now you accuse us of defeating such a dirty alliance. The Allied powers and their proxies determined to exterminate the Turkish nation. Why do you always give the one side of the story? Do you know how many innocent Turks killed by that bloody alliance? Do you know how many cities were destroyed by them? No! I am sorry but we had to defend our Fatherland at any cost and we did it. That is the story of the Turkish Independence War. Now you can keep saying that '' Turks killed 1 billion Armenian and 3 trillion Greeks etc.''

When the choice is to change faith, for saving their lifes, believe me many people can change their mind.

In the same way why you accuse nations, when they were fighting for their own independence from your filthy tyranny.

The Greeks revolted at least 10 times from 1600 to 1821, trying to gain their freedom. Fighting for freedom against your tyranny, has nothing to do with the Europeans, who actually condamned the Greek Revolution when it started in 1821 (Metternich was the best friend of the Sultan, for example).

Wew that thread made me mad now i am going to bomb some western backed Pkk terrorists with my drone watch news fuckers

You are right, but not like that. 1.000.000 million people, who are known by the state as Christians, and known by their Turkish neighbors as Rum, cant change their religion without nobody loosing a word about it. The number 1.000.000 is unlogical, and against the locan sources. As example, according to the population statistics for the Ottoman Empire in the year 1893, where we still controlled northern Greece and Creta, the number of Rum (Greeks, all Greek Orthodox) was 2,5 million.

Excuse me, 2.3 million.
When we look at the stastic in the year 1914, where the Ottoman empire lost whole Greece, and Creta, the number became 1,7 million.
According to the population exchange statistic between Greece and Turkey, 1,2 million Greeks left Turkey for Greece.

It can, if the stakes are the lifes of themselves and their families. When someone demand the change of faith, with the alternatives death or exile, it can happen relatively fast.

Actually, I do not accuse them of fighting for their freedom. However, if they collaborate with our enemies and attack innocent people behind the battle front like they did in the WWI, they and the whole world cannot expect us to show them mercy. If a nation wants to fight for their freedom, then they should prepare themselves for its possible consequences. It is like playing a gamble. For example, we won this gamble in 1920s but the other failed.

You didn't show mercy to them, when they were fighting for their freedom either. Anyway this is pointless. Every nation has each own point of view. Respectable, but let's not continue this discussion.

They condemned the Greek Revolution when it started in 1821??? You made me laugh! Actually, the Europeans saved the Greeks and helped them gain their independence from the Ottomans by directly attacking the Ottoman Empire.

But wait, the could not convert during the world war or the Turkish war of independence. But later the Turkish government under Atatürk was AGAINST the population exchange, but he accepted because Greece wanted it. The Kemalist government declared that ALL RUM AND ARMENIANS, who had to leave Turkey, had the right to come back "home". He abolished the sharia, and declared that all citizens have the right to believe in any religion they want, the right to believe in nothing, and that the state will serve any citizen equal. During his time some Turks even talked openly about atheism, and started to questioning Islam and religion as a whole. He closed radical Islamic communities, and declared a semi war against fundamental religion. He was supported by Turkish Orthodox Christians, like Papa Eftim, and they even founded the Turkish Orthodox Church. ....

So tell me, do this sound logical for you?`1.000.000 people, who mostly live in the same area, are known as Rum, and as gavur, convert to Islam to save themself, during the rule of a person who is against radical religion, and for religious freedom...

And also, because of the treaty of Lausanne, Turkey was forced to open Greek-Orthodox schools, and protect their right. And those schools are still open.

You never heard about the Holy Alliance don't you?
This Quintuple Alliance of the European forces, that were against every revolution, after Napoleon's defeat, and which met for the last time at the 1822 Congress of Verona to strive against the Greek Revolution.
Sorry but all the Europeans were against the Greek Revolution in the beginning. Only after 6 years of the Greek war of Independence, they decided to interfere in favour of the Greeks.

And then in the Istanbul pogrom, also known as the Istanbul riots or September events (Greek: Σεπτεμβριανά Septemvriana, "Events of September"; Turkish: 6–7 Eylül Olayları, "Events of September 6–7"), when were organized mob attacks directed primarily at Istanbul's Greek minority on 6–7 September 1955, the remaining Greeks, left Constantinople, and now almost no one of them remains there (except a couple of thousands from the 150.000 Greeks of 1955).

It's not only the religion, but also the nationality. And many times those can go walk together. By changing faith, it was much easier to be integrated witth the Turkish population, without fearing about future pogroms or provocations.

I heard about it, but it seems that you ignore something very important about it. Their so-called Holy Alliance's purpose was to stop revolutions in Europe. However, it was not for the Ottomans because they never considered the Ottoman Empire as an European power until the Crimean War. The Ottomans were Muslim and their predominant culture was totally different from the Europeans. Therefore, the Ottomans even was not summoned to the Vienna Congress. Moreover, the Ottomans did not like the Holy Alliance, either. Anyway, they never helped the Ottomans restore the order in Greek provinces. That so-called alliance could have supported the Ottomans but instead they helped the Greeks because the Europeans was always sympathetic to them. This only shows their hypocrisy. And this corrupt alliance ended when the Crimean War started.

The Holy Alliance was not a direct ally of the Ottoman Empire, but their main politics, about the conservation of the status quo, and the condemnation of every revolutionary movement, was very convenient for the Ottoman Empire. In fact on 14 December 1822, the Holy Alliance denounced the Greek Revolution, considering it audacious. So they let the Ottomans without intereference the first 4 years, from 1821 to 1825. The problem was that no one could immagine that the Greek rebels who were mainly peasants, could hold for so long against an empire. They underrestimate the will of our people for freedom and indipendence. At the end, the Greek resistence, during these years, changed the general public's opinion in Europe, and consequently the opinion of their governments. And we arrived finally at the interference of 1827, after 6 years of war, that lead to our independence. An interference, that could be avoided, if the sultan recognized the Greek independence earlier.

As I wrote above, it only shows their hypocrisy. It is because Russia, Prussia and Austria could have stopped that Greek rebellion in those years because the Ottomans was already busy with its other problems such as the Auspicious Incident. They could have sent their troops to restore the order in Greek provinces like Russia stopped the Hungarian Revolution in 1848. however, they did not do anything. By the way, the public opinion of Europe did not change later because European people were already sympathetic to Greeks from very beginning of the Greek rebellion. Anyway, the Holy Alliance broke its principles on its own.

>Italians are whi-

>people trying to reclaim their lands where they live is bad

This is why nobody takes you seriously or feels sorry for you

You should've done the world and yourselves a favor and stopped existing and let things return to their natural state, you LARPing shitheads.

>Greece is roughly 75%
>Turkey is 100%
>this means Turks are 133% Greek

Holy shit.

Look their governments, they didn't interfere, because they thought that the Turks could handle the situation. They already have done it without help in the cse of the Serbian revolution of 1804, and they believed that it was going to be the same with the Greek Revolution. But we the Greeks resisted ultil the end. Then again asking that all the countries of Europe should interfere against the Greeks that were fighting for their freedom and independence, against oppression and tyranny, it's a bit too much.

>Turks of Creta
fled
>Turks of Selanik
left
>Albanians of northern Greece
deported
>Bulgarians of western Thrace
deported after WW2
>Jews of Selanik
Nazis
>The Pan-Hellenic fascist tried to wipe out the Turkish population of the island
Bullshit, you just followed the orders of your Jewish master, Kissinger, not to mention Attila 2 happened AFTER the so-called "fascist" regime

They fled just like the pontic greeks and armenians did right?

Turks need to be banned from Veeky Forums and balkaniggers/greeks limited to one post per hour

Yes we need an echo chamber where we can only circlejerk about european history and talking anout how based genocides are when we white europeans do it.

Nobody cares. You're invaders. When will you understand this?