Chernobyl and Fukushima do not provide enough reasons to ban nuclear power

>Chernobyl and Fukushima do not provide enough reasons to ban nuclear power.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/other/fukushima-evacuation-has-killed-more-earthquake-tsunami-survey-says-f8C11120007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If anything, Chernobyl only provides enough reason to ban Communism.

If we can adequately maintain our reactors and avoid building them where they are likely to get a direct hit from a tsunami, then I don't see the problem.

>The Great Fire of London does not provide enough reasons to ban fire.

t. big oil

WAKE ME UP

Chernobyl is in Ukraine mate

Lol btfo

>t. retard

>oil wars do not provide enough reasons to ban gasoline

>Twin Towers does not provide enough reasons to ban airplane.

>Replying to shit trolls

Let these fucking terrible threads die before they begin

Chernobyl fucked up Belarus though

>Americans, French, British, Russians, etc. run nuclear power plants successfully for decades
>Ukrainians get 1 nuclear power plant
>nuclear power is ruined forever

they don't you impotent retard

It's 'harmless' you dunces

that last pic is fake news, the French border has an anti-radiation shield

>radiation dust layer in Baltic sea is a pretty cool thing for water scientists/oceanologists to study tidal processes and all that seabed stuff because they have a really clear zero for before and after

Do you have any idea how expensive a meltdown accident like Chernobyl and Fukushima is?

the radiation had a plan to just go through belgium

I'll have a very clear zero for when my future lung cancer started developing.

who fuck died due to solar? wind makes more sense.

>tfw without Jews oil and coal would have been much safer...

people falling down roofs during installation, and maintenance?

People who used those panels for tanning and got skin cancer I guess

Chernobyl was a retarded design that no one, and I mean LITERALLY FUCKING NO ONE has copied outside of the Soviet Union. Fukushima was also a bad design (although not full-retard tier like Chernobyl). Plus you have to remember that more died in the cleanup/evacuation of Fukushima than the actual disaster.

nbcnews.com/news/other/fukushima-evacuation-has-killed-more-earthquake-tsunami-survey-says-f8C11120007

The mining of the various materials for solar panels is apparently quite dangerous.

>If we don't do things that are literally beyond the control of the systems we create we won't have these problems anymore lol

You're such a stupid piece of shit. Within control is basic guidelines for building and maintaining a radioactive facility which should be a give in. If you think that's an "unpredictable or "uncontrollable factor then you're beyond saving.

Chernobyl:
>Reactor designed in the 50s built for the lowest price possible
>Only ever used in USSR
>Soviet build quality means instruments are suggestions at best
>No containment because copying and pasting a warehouse over it is cheap
>Safety systems still keep things from going tits up
>Safety systems disabled so full retard can go full retard and run a test the wrong way without those pesky safety systems stopping him
>Put reactor in massively unstable state despite warnings from other engineers
>Everything goes wrong
>wow wtf ban nuclear power

Fukushima:
>TEPCO promises over and over again to unfuck their backup systems
>Government never bothers to enforce anything
>TEPCO ignores employees telling them that their shit is useless in a flood
>Flood happens
>Gentleman's agreements and businessman's honorabru promise to do work they never did loses the fight to water like employees were saying for years beforehand
>TEPCO sits around twiddling their dick instead of accepting outside help and losing face
>Reactors get toasted
>Other nuclear plant a few miles down the coast is fine because it was actually built to survive flooding
>Still not as bad as Chernobyl
>wow wtf ban nuclear power

tldr ur a faget and those two are outliers which are more the fault of local culture than nuclear power.

thnx user, I'm saving this