Is it moral to fully read this?

I read the first few pages, but my mother looked disgusted so i stopped.

In our country we read it in high school

Your mother is a brainlet and so are you for making this thread.

This, it's a classical piece. Also tell your mother lolitas are thinking man's fetish

>t. Harvey Weinstein

Who?

... why?

To normalize Pedophilia.

What's it about?

This board is "history and philosophy"
OP posted a question about morality
Morality is a philosophical concept

It's about a man who becomes sexually involved with his 12 year old stepdaughter.

Why would this be worth reading? What greater subjects does the author touch on other than "wish i could molest children, that'd be cool"

your mom is a mouth breathing retard,
but to answer your question: Yes. It is moral. It's never unmoral to simply READ a book.
>greater subjects
For example: Love, art and the selfishness of some that indulges in both. Also Objectification and If you're interested in history, it also talks about how artists throughout the ages saw little, or young girls as the epitome of beauty and innocence, and they have been used as motives and muses through history.
>wish i could molest children, that'd be cool"
The book doesn't glorify paedophilia, it doesn't encourage it. You see some authors have this ability to write a character that is not themselves, they are called "good" authors, you might never have read one before. But I assure you Nabokov, is not paedophile, he might have despised the main character more than the character despises himself.

"There are no moral or immoral books. There are only well written or poorly written ones. That is all."
Wilde

A director who was recently exposed for making actresses fuck him

The first half is probably the funniest, wittiest piece of literature I've ever read. It's beautifully written.

Once "that woman" dies it all goes to shit.

the consensus on is that it is shitty writing and only famous because of the edgy topic

To be fair lit thinks that anything with notoriety is shit, so I take what they say with a grain of salt

the final pages are heartbreaking

> I wasn´t even her first lover!

The whole point of the book is that main character is a shitty person for being a pedophile (and for a bunch of other reasons) so I wouldn't worry too much about its morality.