How to

get this link to binance?

Send it to my wallet

click withdraw, enter amount and withdraw it
click transfer, enter binance address and amount and send it.

withdraw? correct?

Transfer button grandpa, TRANSFER BUTTON GRANDPA! NO, LEFT CLICK, NO DON'T PASTE BINANCE THERE THAT'S FOR YOUR WALLET ADDRESS! NO GRANDPA DON'T PULL OUT YOUR ACTUAL WALLET! ffs

1. Withdraw Tab, Enter the amount, wait for it arrive
2. Transfer tab and input the etherdelta contract address

0xdf4C668904786481e5ef7193ed7B5B4d1f221f64

3. Voila. You can now withdraw your Link

Use withdraw, then transfer.
Instead of transferring it with ED, you could export the private key and enter it into myetherwallet.com under 'send Ether & tokens'.

kek

You're a son of a bitch.

haha, last line did it for me as well :>

how long does it take to go from ed wallet to wallet? gas is 8 going on 20mins now, normal?

I usually use 12 and even then it may be a few minutes, should be much better that 4 though, made that mistake once...

I use 20 gas, goes through in a minute or 2

But as long as you have the confirmation should be fine, maybe another 15-20min

i didnt save or click on the confirmation link? was that bad?

You're just gonna have to keep refreshing the shit out of etherdelta

ok but its not going to just disappear? right?

shove it up your ass and light yourself on fire. get your faggot fuckhead nigger link off of biz. anybody posting link is a fucking faggot nigger. theres hundreds of biz related topics shove link in your eye and kill yourself you fucking pajeet nigger

If you refresh the page sometimes it'll show up in your trades section as ??? Pending with a link to the confirmation, ED can be iffy sometimes though

No. If you paste your etherdelta wallet address into etherscan.io you will be able to find the transaction

The link disapears but not the transaction.

Woah user, woah

thank you

OP are you fucking BLIND AND RETARDED??? Or you just think your faggot stupidity deserves its own thread> Are you the fucking president of the NBA african ballers association so you need your OWN link thread? Maybe ypur black mother told you how special you were and you didnt know your daddy was a jew? KILLYOURSELF OP