Surely this is overbought?

Every 2nd thread on biz is about this? I haven't sen this level of legitimate shilling before since ETH. Unsure of whether to be excited or fear the giga-dump

There will be no giga dump. This is he next Ethereum level moon mission.

Strap in.

Not really..it's not listed on bittrex or polo. Thats when it will be bought.

It was a nobrainer for ico though.

There will be plenty of dumps at each interval of it mooning. Some people cashed out at 2x ico some are doing it 2.5x ico 3x 4x 5x 10x 100x etc

>compares it to ETH which is up 93242% since ICO.

?????????????????????????????????????

MACD on BTC/LINK binance is about even, so not overbought

what was the ICO price?

Question: Are the LINK/BTC and LINK/ETH pairs linked together in some way by Binance, or does it rely on trading arbitrage to keep them both in line?

I guess what I'm asking is, if I'm getting ready to buy some LINK with fiat, is it necessary to check whether buying ETH or BTC would be more advantageous to start with? Or should it not matter?

There will be a slight difference in price but it will probably be negligible, no harm in checking though, and yeah you're right, its due to arbitrage.

LINK, overbought? Don't make me laugh.

ICO price was 0.00038 ETH or 11c

The idea is great but I worry that this is an easily replicable solution. Assuming this is the reason Money Skelly thinks it's not worth $32M.

fuck link fuck the dotheads posting link everythread just shove it up your ass noone cares about your fucking faggot ico. stop

>an easily replicable solution.
so is bitcoin
so is ethereum itself
so is everything. that's not valid FUD

You are fucking retarded, Vitalik also believes Ethereum is way, way over priced, you should have sold all your ETH if you are trying to use Vitalik as leverage in an argument about price.

Woah user, woah

It looks that way OP. I trying to sell my 100k bag but no one is buying.

suddenly all the LINKies are pajeets

>he bought link
>he didn't buy WTC
Hahahaha keep dreaming LINKies this shit is going to dump hard

I made two points.

One: I worry that this is an easily replicable solution.

Two: I presume it's the reason Vitalik thinks it's overpriced.

What I did not do was make my own assumption about price.

I gave into the Link FOMO and bought 2k at 6500...am I fucked or is that the smartest irrational thing I've ever done? (Bought Eth at $50, turned out ok, sold at $400, bought Neo at $10...still holding some....(shit, I also bought WTC at 16500 last night...but not many...still a shitty emotive move). How long g do I need to wait?

You're gold, baby. But sell if you get scared.

Nah, man, I'd still be buying right now if I weren't out of dry powder for the moment

I'm always fucking scared. This market is wonderfully wild. I got 15 BTC too. Will I make it?

JUST BOUGHT AM I GONNA MAKE IT

So look, we all know that it's not really all about the price...much of this is driven by adoption and marketcap...so is Link and Walton heading to Bittrex, Bithumb and other soon? Needs more cap. Much more!

Thanks. FYI for anybody else who may be wondering CoinMarketCap gives an easy display of the fiat price equivalent for comparison on the "Markets" tab. Right now the price in the ETH market is lagging by about .3 cents, which could conceivably be enough to matter if you were buying enough in one shot.

No

gay nnnnnnigger you made too mny threads. you pushed your shit too far. 3 threads a day was enough, now you fuckers gotta get litup cause you couldnt just fucking enjoy your gains and go about your way. noo you had to make 500 fucking garbage dothead nigger posts and ruin your good thing. fuck you die jew nigger hook nosed faggot

Woah user, woah

I'd buy ETH with fiat simple because it will get on the exchange MUCH more quickly than BTC, and the fees will be lower. There's usually barely any difference in USD conversion rates between the price in ETH and BTC, and you'll end up spending more in BTC tx fees and wasting more time waiting for it to confirm than anything you might save in buying with BTC instead of ETH.

Good point, thanks.

>Every 2nd thread on biz is about this?
>Posts another thread about this

Biz is literally the only place talking about it though. Only now starting to stir conversation elsewhere.

Moron, right now there's probably a load of limp-wristed small fish selling. They were lucky enough to dump their lunch money in one of the presale pools and of course they sell at the first red candle. When those idiots are out of the picture we're going straight to the moon.

Reddit will probably make it their new darling once it hits more exchanges and breaks top 50 on coinmarketcap

Wtf, this isn't the top 50 already?

Suppose it gets the marketcap of a top 50 coin, what's the price? what's the price if it got to the top 20 right now?

If LINK continues performing so well then poloniex might really add LINK, imagine the pump power from there.

Wtf is this wall?

>bought at .001 eth

It's creeping up, it was number 75 when it went live on Binance, now it's at 54 I think.

If it was top 20 today it would be at least $5 in my opinion. Shitcoins like LISK are number 15 and trading at $5.78, can't wait to see what Chainlink can do seeing as they have an actual product and are presenting to 11,000 banks in a few weeks

it's #57 right now with ~100m market cap.
it would need 3.8x that to get to top20 and 14x to get to top 10

If things go well with Swift, the market cap will soar. International finance don't fuck around with measly millions, the market cap will be billions. Easily.

Its 57th now.
About 40c for top 50.
About 1$ for top 20.
About 4$ for top 10.
Currently.

Source?

top 10 market caps will be much higher this time next year

???? HOW DO CLOCKS WORK????????

>when the time period of massive returns have become less and less

??????????????????????????????

just wait nolinker youll be fomo buying in two months

imagine being this salty about missing out LOL

How stupid are you? Look at the marketcap, how is this overbough? It can easily go x5