It's enough!

What the fuck is going on?

Every second fucking thread is about ChainLink.

Stop this nonsense!

Yes, I have some link from the ico, but goddamnit, chill people!!!

We need to have a LINK containment general.

Party LINKers in the thread tonight

sittin comfy with 120k link, see you boys in lamboland

INCREASE THE HYPE
I NEED A FUCKING LAMBO NEXT WEEKEND

People are excited about a sure thing.

>he didn't buy LINK

>newfags are excited about a dud

Aw, keep holding your NEO. I'm sure it will make it to $100 by December for sure.

In a few months someone will say this exact same thing to you, except it will be about LINK instead of NEO. And also LINK will not have gone up at all past this point, unlike NEO, whose gains you can only dream of.

It's a shame to see people do this to themselves. You will receive no pity from me.

its just more desperate poor people trying to not be poor by following whatever other poor people on Veeky Forums are doing. sometimes it works out, but its literally hit and miss because everyone here who shills coins literally has no idea what they're doing.

Let's look at the facts here.
>NEO: $28.81
>LINK: Still stuck in the $0.20's range, despite finally getting listed on a normal exchange
Neo is still looking like a better investment.

Neo has been around a hell of a lot longer. Chainlink has been out a week. This is either a retardpost or a trollpost.

how dare u u little fucker!

This. You're all no better than clueless millennials gambling their money away in options trading.

I would but but no market accepting USD.

Fucking retards shilling their scamcoin, they wouldnt know about link if it wasnt for cryptonigger, thats how dumb you are.

>using coin price as a reference instead of market cap
>investing in a coin that currently has mild to moderate growth potential instead of one with huge growth potential

embarrassing, you have no clue what you're talking about.

>you have no clue what you're talking about
>huge growth potential
>you have no clue what you're talking about

I smell a huge pump and dump.

>xrp market cap: 7 billion
>link market cap: 100 million

should i repeat myself?

we're talking about NEO you retard

NEO was under a dollar for ten months before it had any significant movement you absolute fool.

Gotta be b8