Is he a reliable source on history?

Is he a reliable source on history?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YiHMy6V5Qjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no

fpbp

*Blocks your path

Only if you watch the videos with ejaculate in your mouth.

You have to swirl it.

Is this supposed to be impressive?

Why does this old retard wear old Soviet camo all the time

No

it's a shame Norway doesn't have the death penalty

He is living the simple life being all survivalist and shite

Isn't he on welfare?

I personally think he does it for the memes

>is a failed musician with no formal qualifications in history and who is most famous for killing his friend while larping as a goblin, a reliable source for anything?

What do you think?

You should always research primary sources yourself OP, no exceptions. Its so easy in our day and age so theres no excuse.

Don't forget burning historical buildings
That doesn't add moral fiber at all

No idea, I know he doesn't pay taxes, because his income is too low. Says his income is all his books an his rpg game, doubt it though. Probably his wife's parents, he doesn't seem legit poor, more like fashionably trying to look poor.

He's not even a reliable source on the history of black metal

lol no

He has a weird fascination with the USSR, even though he's supposed to be an anti-commie.

What do you think

>muh gorrilion innocent pagans murdered by the ebul xtians ;_;

No

He's a total fantasist. Has absolutely no clue what he's talking about, none of what he says about the relationship between Christianity and Paganism in Europe is even remotely accurate

Post some of Vargs greatest hits

>the US started WW2
>6 million germans were killed at Dresden
>autism is an acient aryan superpower
>red heads are descended from elves

post the REAL version with his actual speed

His father and his brother are engineers and he also gets welfare from the french government while he pretends to play badass off the grid survivalist man

No but he's right about most things despite his methods being retarded.

>Irish people are descended from ancient egyptian pharaos

He's only a reliable source on how not to get away with arson.

>Is Varg a historian
No
>Are his yt videos comfy
Yes
>Is his music kvlt
Yes

the only correct opinion

Except he said none of these things, and Varg said that autism isn't actually a social disorder, it's society that is disorderly or something. That's about as far as he goes with it.

>Except he said none of these things

sure thing varg

Except he said none of these things

you can unblock me on skype now, varg

Wut, he has a Skype? What's his Skype user plz I need to know

What's wrong about it?

sure thing varg

>muh honest, honorable, heroic, beautiful, tall, brave, perfect pagans

Except he said none of these things

>failed

He is one of the best black metal musicians. It was his decision to not perform live and go mainstream

>he chose to be an absolute nobody

Yeah. Sure.

That's probably true though. He looks pretty insecure in public.

>Failed musician
>Varg
Surely thou but just?

sure thing varg

Let's not forget:
>LARPing is a symptom of reincarnation

Except he said none of those things

>A tripfag is too autistic to understand the collective unconscious or the reasons why children play pretend / the reason why adults read fiction
Why am I not surprised. Read moar Carlyle and Sorel pl0z

NEVER SHOULD OF COME HERE MED*TOID

>Except he said none of those things

sure thing varg

>this is war, huh, wow
>ARAAAGGGJJHARRRRAAARARRARRAARARRARA
>*coughs*
>RAAAARARARGGGAGHAGG
What did he mean by this, Veeky Forums?
youtu.be/YiHMy6V5Qjc

>this is probably the last thing Euronymous saw before he died

You have no clue what you're talking about.

He probably likes that they were atheists. He's spoken against the Nazis for their christianity before.

>Varg
>Vikernes
>Famous black metal artist, arsonist, Odalist, neo-nazi, and murderer
>Becoming a nobody because he is no longer a murderous arsonist and barely puts out any new albums
user plz , he already had a cult following again because of MYFAROG and his yt channel. He will never ceases to be famous

No, but I enjoy some of his videos.

>Christian did nothing to save Europe from Islam
>Muh pagan "europe" was united, all good and shit
>we wuz vikanz
>Crusaders only go to the Jeresulem
>Literally one time he said that the Sun King allow anyone to visit him in his fucking palace with weapons

Yeah, how about not?

But a lot of that is true
>Crusades were mostly a failure ended up turning into religious wars between different Christians
>Pagan Europe didn't have as much religious infighting as it did under Christianity (which is what Varg was saying)

what

>red heads are descended from elves
bruh he thinks redheads are non-white because jews have redheads too

>neo-nazi
I call bullshit

Can one vandalise vandalism?

He also thinks Jews are magical elves.

he also thinks cats are niggers because they originate from Egypte or something and not Europe

that might be the only sensible thing varg has ever said

kys my man

Pls tell me this is not true

Nobody can be this stupid

fuck off varg you nigger

>>Crusades were mostly a failure
Wrong. You see this? Is Spain before and after The Reconquista. The crusades against paganism in Europa were also successful.

>>Pagan Europe didn't have as much religious infighting
No, they just kill each other for more trivial reasons. They were not united, not even the concept of Europe existed at that time.

I hear this argument a lot - that cultures are worth destroying (or at least, not worth sobbing about in the present day, post-colonialism and whatnot), for the fact that they weren't noble.

I posit that every culture has it's "ignoble" aspects, but that those cultures are uniquely evolved to handle them, and so shouldn't be disregarded.

But then, there's more than one way to "regard" them. You might regard them with "extreme prejudice" and eradicate/expell the people completely, saving them the burden of adapting to the new way while risking a nostalgic regression to the past culture.

What's your point?

You didn't say anything about the relationship.
Tall is objectively true, honorable-heroic-and-beautiful are subjective truths, and perfect is an outright lie. As far as I'm concerned you haven't shown anything wrong with his views.

>confusing Varg with Mortiis

Nice job, retard.

It stops being vandalism after ~1000 years.
Churches don't belong in that category in the first place; they're objectively pretty. Mosques too. But euro mosques don't have the history and aren't yet the dominant structure, so it's fine to disdain them. Not even trolling here.

mosques are fucking ugly as hell

it was in the comments about a video of birds sitting on a barn or something
i can't find it so maybe it was deleted

Horseshit; they're clean,symmetric, and elegant. The architects employ artistic elements that come from something real and classical, not post-modernist and pretentious.

For what it's worth, I like the look of Christian holy houses better.

they look like shit

"Shit" seems to mean something other than design to you.
What are you really saying when you say "looks like shit"?

Please don't be dishonest here

that they looked like poo

>No, but I enjoy some of his videos.

>

Pwedictabo

He's not dumb, just dishonest and stubborn.
He means "they don't look pagan".

I agree with nothing he says but he's such an odd person that I watch all his videos.

Same here. His pseud stuff is retarded but his videos at the same time are kinda entertaining to watch

Why can't I stop laughing.

This is sad. I mean he's a grown ass oldfag behaving like a downie child and uploading all his stupidity in internet while being praised and mocked at the same time

Kinda like a "successful" version of Chris-chan

>DA TEKNIK OV MAH ANCESTORZ

>mfw he lives in southern France and therefore his children will probably end dating with brown haired, brown eyed mediterranean people

>"quintessentialy french"

>this retarded 50yo autistic faggot has a 20y younger gf and kids and he's able to do so many kicks and movements
>you're a 20yo khv who can barely walk a block
FEELS SHIT MAN

Skallagrim got old!

nice digits

>No, they just kill each other for more trivial reasons. They were not united, not even the concept of Europe existed at that time.
You can't get more trivial than killing others because you disagree about the nature of a Jewish carpenter.

There exists better targets, such as lego block buildings.
Literally.

>autistic children
>dating anyone

I just came here to see this