Colossus

Gonna wish you threw .1 BTC at this in single digits. Literally the most obvious play in the market right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#markets
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sitting on a comfy 6 million.

I could sell now for 50% gains but the swap only just started.

I am afraid that we have to wait with pump till end of swap. No one is buying this, clox and cv2 buy orders are empty

Yeah this is a 6 mo. hold probably but it's fucking cheap just buy it and forget about it

Yuck, this is what I would call a chick, literally.

pajeetcoin

Bitch is way too skinny. Should probably give up anorexia.

tfw masternode

K have fun fucking fat chicks while I bathe in desperate tight daddy issue pussy with my COLX gains

How much, pajeet?

What coin is this ?

whats the ticker?

Where can i biy this shit hes my fav xmen.

Nova

novaexchange.com/market/BTC_CV2/

Yeah, nah, not clicking on tha.

>Fool me once, shame on you
>Fool me twice, forcefed lemon tablets

so type cv2 in coinmarketcap

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, there is no consent age and horseback, case mediation or yeshikomi based on national defense support ālineberumi. be'ā'imiro legal or social events, not at all disappointed. [6] The purpose is to facilitate mediation in the United Kingdom in 1861, the defendant of the individual on the face of the perpetrator took control of life. Both errors, scams, yeshimigiriwi part of this part are obviously attributable to plants, but not necessarily Colorado [7].

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, th

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/#markets COLX on cmc

Quick rundown? What is this and why buy it

cv2 swap into colx. New blockchain with pivx technology, rebranding, pivx core dev on board, cutting supply by 60%, masternodes and 4sat now

Literally don't, it keeps going down. Saying this as someone with 1.4m COLX who bought at 8 sats.

1 sat by the end of October with no recovery, calling it now.

yea this dev is a known scammer.

Which one? There are like 6 devs on it including presstab from pivx