LINK READY FOR LIFT OFF

THE SELL WALLS HAVE BEEN EATEN.

LINK IS READY TO ROCKET TOWARDS SATURN.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE BEFORE ITS TOO LATE

OHHH SHIT SON!
WE GONNA BE RICH!

Spike it up there, you glorious bastards. Just make sure we get some retracement on Monday when I'm ready to buy some more.

>at $500 I'm a millionaire
How long do I have to wait?

Delusional LINKies. Enjoy your 2× ico while it lasts

holy shit.

Assuming no more coins are released, which stupid, the market cap would have to reach 177 billion dollars. That is more than the entire market cap for all of crypto.

My God...
It's really happening.

Take a zero off of that, and maybe I'll humor you.

OH MY GOD LAMBOS BY 2018

this is relevant to my interests

why cant they crash it so i can accumulate, why so much evil in the world

CRASH TO 14 CENTS PLEASE I NEED MORE PLEASE NO GOD NO DONT MOON

shit I guess I will buy sending it binance now

buying now

>roommates are hogging the internet
please don't take off without me !

Can someone explain what's the purpose of these large buy walls. Is a whale trying to buy that many Links or is it just manipulation? And if so, how does the whale benefit?

>7k LINK
>Less than $2,000
>Whale

Wait till you see my order on Monday

k LINK
>>Less than $2,000
>>Whale
There was a 550 Link wall (500 eth) please explain the purpose

lmao, I assume you weren't serious, but right now $20 somewhere in 2018 is the best case scenario imo...

OP, maybe your charts old but I see a huge wall myself.

Help me, LINKfriends. I just bought my first ETH. How do I turn it into LINK? I'm looking at EtherDelta right now and have no idea how to.

Sweet, that's my university fees paid off.

Don't buy on etherdelta, buy on Binance.com. Deposit your ETH on the exchange and then go to the ETH-LINK trading pair.

etherdelta's cheaper, get metamask and learn how to use it. you'll probably use it later if you stay w/ crypto anyway

There's a lot of numbers and my brain is confused.

Learn how to read an orderbook

What do you expect when greedy sub 90 IQ brainlets try and play the investor because suddenly it's now cool.

eh you know what? forgot, you'll probably fuck somethhing up and transfering eth to etherdelta will probably take too long. buy at the top on binance and buy a fucking lot so we can blow past some walls.

I wish I had more money to put into LINK.
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck.

Same here, I already sold a lot of stuff, will buy more when it dips

>tfw 100% link
hey gramps, let me turn off my lambo for a sec so you can tell me again how diversification is the key to a well balanced portfolio

> 2 btc sell walls
lol at this being a wall

I'd actually like to know as well, I don't really understand "walls" in trading terms.

On some of the smaller exchanges if the market starts to dip I sometimes see huge walls of like 400 ETH SELL @ 285.01 and 400 ETH BUY @ 285.00 presumably by same person its like some kind of block at that price or something? I guess they can potentially freeze it there if they don't want to sell below that price? Confusing

>send all my ETH to my binance account
>it's not in my wallet anymore
>it's not in my binance balance
Please tell me everything's fine

It takes awhile.

btw it's always a good idea to do a "test" transfer whenever you're sending to a new wallet/exchange. Like if you had your ETH in the exchange you purchased it at, and you want to send it to your Binance account, send 0.1 ETH first, see if that works, then send the rest

it might be on your orders page processing or confirmed or whatever it says
if its not there then oh dear

Okay. At least everything's fine for now.

That actually sounds like it would help with all this anxiety. I'll do that next time. I feel scared every time I transfer anything from one place to another.

$1 by this time next week.

we're going to be fucking rich m8s

This. Paying two fees is worth the peace of mind.

>want to buy more
>$500 card limit on coinbase
>no other places where i can just put in my card number for some btc and be done with it

Fuck

transfer fiat to gdax for situations like this

Under deposits and withdrawals there is a history tab, it shows incoming/outgoing tx's that are pending.

How did you instantly buy it? I have to wait 8 days for my transaction to go through from my bank using GDAX

I feel like im gonna miss the boom and buy high and get fucked in the ass

Okay, it worked. I have 1.6k LINK now. Should I leave it on Binance or transfer it to MyEtherWallet?

keep it on there incase it starts going down so you dont have to wait for transfer

And my coins are going to be safe on Binance, right?

it is generally good practice to not have anything on exchanges except stuff you want to trade in the short-term.

Transfer the LINK to MEW and simply get comfy after that

Why is it not a good idea to keep them on the exchanges?

Same, feelsbad. I have some money to burn.

>TFW got in just before major takeoff

>And my coins are going to be safe on Binance, right?
Well certainly safer than AD.

>Why is it not a good idea to keep them on the exchanges?
Because exchanges can stop withdrawals, get hacked or just generally fuck up.

You only own the coins if you own the private keys.

FUUUUUCK MY ETH IS STILL CONFIRMING, IM MISSING THE MOON.

IT'S BREAKING ALL THE SELL WALLSSSSSSS

Tfw just got off work and late because I dont have my binance password at work

CHADLINK ILY

I should have put all my goddamn ETH on this earlier instead of just 3.

seriously what kind of humanoid is driving that

motherfucker....is this shit going to make me rich even before sibos, what the shit.

holy FUCK

Sharpie in ass or won't happen.

WTFWTFWTF

Fomo took the wheel om this fucker.

No way it wont correct hard.

Actually walton proved me wrong on that.

>only 6300 LINK
>$900 yet to be confirmed
>that $900 could have been $1200 now if I did this earlier today like I wanted to

Might just keep it in MyAetherWallet to be safe. Is there any way around the $500 weekly limit on coinbase? I want to buy some more LINK. Will adding another card let me go around it?

>Refresh coin market cap
>Up another 3 cents
SIBOS still isn't even close

I planned on putting this shit in 4 hours ago. Fuck me and my retarded impossible to remember passwords.

Keepass

Guys I need 0.01 ETH for Gas. I got stuck on EtherDelta. Pls help guys. I can pay it back with LINK.

0x34Bf4B5813ab34E7993B8c0Ea7038571e68B1019

If I remember correctly no. I was in a similar position a few months ago and I think I tried doing that and it didn't work. There are other exchanges but they all require verification that takes a bit of time. i think at least, i've only bought crypto with usd a few times.

Lmao look at that dump.

It was my work computer.

I had a stupod company lunch or I would have bought at noon. Fuuuuck

I think I bought ath. Those several btc sell walls werent there.

No idea about getting round card limit bro. Personally I got verified accounts on a few which let me transfer fiat straight - thought usually takes a few hours - to make up for it.

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, there is no consent age and horseback, case mediation or yeshikomi based on national defense support ālineberumi. be'ā'imiro legal or social events, not at all disappointed. [6] The purpose is to facilitate mediation in the United Kingdom in 1861, the defendant of the individual on the face of the perpetrator took control of life. Both errors, scams, yeshimigiriwi part of this part are obviously attributable to plants, but not necessarily Colorado [7].

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, th
&

(You) not gonna lie I did kek

wtf

>that dump

fuuuuck, the one time I called it and didn't listen to myself.

It'll come back though once it gets listed elsewhere.

nooo my gains

sell sell sell!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wtf i regret selling my LINKs now

This same shit happened with walton

I sold at that ath and then it went up another 200%. I'm holding.

Kill them

idiot

This is totally not a P&D guys, don't worry, keep buying. ;)

Waiting on fucking confs and wishing I'd committed 100% a few hours ago.

FUGG at least I bought a decent amount when low.

I waited for 3 hours to transfer some BTC.

should i buy back in?

Yall said that about WTC too.

I held through and made 175% after a week.

hmmm whales playing with the markets, pure market manipulation.
Whales are accumulating.
just hodl.

?? How, it's just 2 confirmations

seriously, just get in now. don't miss this train. Not even on a big exchange yet

Yall getting binaced kiss of death right now.
Chinks aren't interested in technology, only pump and dumps.

you blew your load that early? LOL

ugh so sad rofl

>wake up
>made 5k in my sleep

I love you LINK.

wtf u doing xd

I know BTC would be slow to buy and send to Binance but my gas finished. I need 0.01 ETH guys to buy LINK. Holy shit its only $3 right now and I will pay it back with LINK.

Please need only 0.01 ETH.

0x34Bf4B5813ab34E7993B8c0Ea7038571e

>selling LINK

Seriously are you functionally retarded. What were you thinking though? Actually interested.