Chainlink upcoming price

If we look at the sell orders on binance and etherdelta we can see it gradually going up. Within the next two days it will be breaking .35 cents or .0012 eth
People who are buying are wanting to buy for the long hold. Which is increasing demand from sellers.

I just wish I had a bank account so I could've thrown all my money in.
Oh well... Will have to wait for the next moon mission to get a lambo.

I know a lot of linkers here are holding up to the conference. It'll cause a slight price dip if the live demo promotes chainlink positively, but then it'll rebound back up from demand.

You can attempt to catch the falling knife but it'll be hard to time the dip after the conference. Just know everything is positive and we'll be breaking ath all throughout the year

Very fitting to do the trinity force here for LINK but I've never learn how to do it

Hodl strong

Whens the conference?

Going to sell my KMD and GNT to get more LINK. Should I sell some of my OMG, NEO, and ARK?

October 16

Always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums tells you

Yes the walls on LINK got eaten up

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

WHATS THE NEWS?

▲▲

what was the ICO price?

>biz told me to buy eth at $.60
>didnt listen
haha dumb faggots, who won now?

I'm all in link so i can't really give advices about the others

But i did dump omg at 11$ and threw it all in to link. Never looking back at a startup that poses in front of big logos hyping and hinting with stickers on skateboards

10 or 11 cents

▲ ▲

I'm all in link so i can't really give advices about the others

But i did dump omg at 11$ and threw it all in to link. Never looking back at a startup that poses in front of big logos hyping and hinting with stickers on skateboards

fuck am i really about to drop 10k because of Veeky Forums I think so

Don't fomo man.

Really do your duty and research chainlink. Whitepaper, Google articles, watch the talks Sergey gives.

Don't fomo you won't know why you're holding

SELL WALLS KEEP COLLAPSING.
100K ETH SOON.

this applies to things that aren't crypto. honestly it doesn't matter. just fucking buy this

Guys this is clearly moving in one direction (up). I should liquidate all holdings and move to LINK? Please advise.

I think Veeky Forums AI is developing its own language.

Yes. This is your ticket to get 10+ btc

Ty based user.

fuck research you need to ride the weaponized autism wave.

Np friend. We're all going to make it.

I love this coin!!!!

HOW DID YOU KNOW THIS?

AHAHAHAHAHA
99K ETH ALREADY
NO-LINKERS ABSOLUTELY BTFO!

You start to see patterns.

Massive volume, increasing sell price, cheaper buy orders. You start to figure out what's going on.

Only thing you can't predict are sudden abrupt news

Cheaper buy orders not being placed*

Okay slight correction this is mooning a lot harder than i thought it's exponentially moving not linearly. If this keeps up the price in two days should be .70 cents