Coins under 5$ that will moon

Please no pajeet coin or scams
Going to invest 1 btc

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets
sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ark, SNM, BAT

chainlink you stupid fuck. buy it now faggot

LINK. That's the only legit answer you will get in this thread.

coss.io

coss token

Convince me to buy Link.
Why should I invest 4k usd in a new project?
Your time starts now

just do it op

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/coss/#markets

sibos.com/conference/conference-programme/bridging-dlt-and-swift-messaging-smartcontractcom-innotribe-industry

This is all you're getting from me. Your wealth is no concern of mine.

IOC

COSS and ELIX

Obvious scam coin, reported.

ethbet

This.
They already have an working merchant app on android. Exchange and wallet. Its already working. Lot of these coins that are shilled havent even done anything yet.

degenerates gonna degen... buy into crypto gambling companies imo

i hold: CSNO, FUN, DICE, EDG, EBET, FLIP

JESUS its a good option, its on tradesatoshi and soon on yobit and coinbase, I already bought 100k

thanks just saved 100k souls

COLX it's too cheap not to

Aeon, it's Monero's Litecoin.

TRST

EROS SAND DOGE

hopefully not dark ones

ubiq, waves,

SNM!
my man. Hodling about 22k of it. Pretty comfy, tbqh.
I'm on the fence about ARK.

Ubq

DGB, OkCash, ARK

Verge is faster than dash and more secure than monero with the option of private or public blockchain. Transaction fees are low and the android wallet works perfectly.

Mysterium will dominate decentralized vpns and is imo undervalued right now.

Bat is 20 cents and setting up to pump hard in early october. I use their brave browser, its faster than chrome and built in adblock.

2 of these 3 coins have working usable products. Lets take myst off the list actually. Go try to use chainlink, kyber elix for something. You cant, they are scams.

SALT just dumped on liqui today and it's on the rebound.

Kin.

adx

LINK
SNC
IXT
VOISE
IFT

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, there is no consent age and horseback, case mediation or yeshikomi based on national defense support ālineberumi. be'ā'imiro legal or social events, not at all disappointed. [6] The purpose is to facilitate mediation in the United Kingdom in 1861, the defendant of the individual on the face of the perpetrator took control of life. Both errors, scams, yeshimigiriwi part of this part are obviously attributable to plants, but not necessarily Colorado [7].

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, th
-