Need advice for my phone repair flyer

Need advice for my phone repair flyer.

My target audience is 18-30 year old university students. Flyer will be posted in my college.

How does it look? What would you change? I'm thinking of changing the background to a light grey, and the font to a little darker grey.

Help me make $.thx

dont do the refer if you are in a closed market fucking stupid you will be loseing money like crazy. everyone will get referral they dont care its not there money but if they get 10 dollars they can go buy beer. bad place to do this

use "our" rather than "my". you're a business.

4 sort of is bland.

change #5 wording.

"Recieve $10 cash for every referred customer who has their phone serviced by our establishment."

I'm okay with giving $10 per each repair I do. I can easily mark up $10 without anyone noticing. I just want to get out there for now, I can cancel it later on once my name is out there. For now nobody here knows me. I also get screen protectors for like $2 each which I will charge $20 for so I'm not too worried about that.

i think you just need 123
4 and 5 are kind of bleeding it out and people wont have the attention span for it
maybe do $5 or something less? maybe a free screen protector or cheap apple gift card?
this

It's literally me doing it out of my apartment though, I don't want to sell them something they won't expect. I can use "our," however. Probably sounds a bit more professional.

ok well your prices will be higher or your margins will be lower you cant cancel it later. that would be a bad biz move. best of luck to you that was my two cents

real quick, shit wording. identify not figure out, call x number for an appointment not to meet me, dont identify how long its going to take you fucking retard, offer the service and the price dont promise the time and dont make guarantees like that, yea no referral shit. cut it to 3 points if possible and spread copy out a bit more use the bottom entirely for contact info/marketing etc

you should give them free rides and add up the difference on the bill

add "iphone screen repair" in big letters somewhere

"figure out your iphone model" also comes across as somewhat patronizing, unless it is actually is a mystery to most college students (dont think it is to be honest)

maybe do $5 or something less? maybe a free screen protector or cheap apple gift card?

i really like this idea you said you get them for 2 dollars so this would be perfect. i would not suggest cash. the fact that they say bob gave them a ref then you have to find bob and this means everyone will say bob gave them a ref. i have a small biz and i get a ref free but i do not advertise it at all. only give ref fee to people that are no where in my market. if your allready advertising the whole market whats the point of give a ref fee.

also facebook geotargetted ads within two miles of your location to basic white bitches and other interests you have identified which are more likely to have a broken phone.

Thanks so much. This is solid advice about the wording, I didn't like it myself either.

Hmm, I could do 30% off next repair? Or $5 per referral is not bad

expanding on , you might want to make it a credit. If someone brings you a customer while you're repairing their phone you will discount them $5 off the repair or something, as well as discount their friend $5 as well. Easy way to get two phones or more knocked out and everyone is receiving an equitable benefit.

Too many steps, overcomplicated. Keep it concise and simple. You can discuss models etc.. when they call. The most important thing is to get them to call.

Plain white background. Photo of smashed phone. Plain black text reads:

BROKEN PHONE SCREEN?

I'll fix it quickly & affordably.

(Refer a friend & earn $10 cashback).

Call etc..

see 5 dollars is to small but the 30 percent off the next ref is no good as well due to the fact when you fix there shit you are allready saying in 2 weeks you can come back and i will fix your shit again. i would do the 10 dollar ref but i would not advertises it. so you fix someones phone and say have a good day. and tell them if they bring biz to you then they get a screen cover or a discount. so you give them a 30 percent discount some whore will come in there and use the 30 discount on the guy that shoved his dick into her last. maybe im over thinking this. but you do what you want its your company

Only do 123, make 4 and 5 small blurbs on bottom or remove completely.

Remove background and make transparent and print to highlighter yellow paper.

Mention how you’re X cheaper and Y faster than Apple repairs.

Exactly what I was thinking that they're too cheap or whatever. But actually, you're right. On the spot advertising to the person getting the repair seems like the best idea. I'll get it removed and instead spread the word once somebody gets in to repair.

Any other tips on wording? And aesthetics?

ya thats what i would do. pretty much you just need to build your name dont rip anyone off if you fuck someones phone up replace it

Here's one more design without the suggested text changes. Just tell me which one looks/feels better?

Maybe I can reduce the iPhone/Text from the very top and write "Broken iPhone screen?" so people know what the ad is about.

Also, any tips on making the "library meeting" part sound better?

I'm changing it to "Call the number below to set up an appointment."

Should I remove the location part and just mention it over the phone once they call me? I feel like that's much better.

The first line will say "Identify iPhone model"

3rd will remain as is.

4th will be removed.

5th will be removed.

And above the first line on the right side "Broken iPhone screen?"

Let me edit and post a picture real quick.

iCantevenreadthat

is this iphone only or all smart phones?
you are limiting yourself to just iphones

Take away 1. It will make your customers think that you think they're stupid. When really you want them to feel smart.

Don't even put 'Identify iPhone model'. Just put 'Call me' as step 1. Surely the model is in settings somewhere so if they don't know you can walk them through finding out.

have fun competing with all the pajeets

Here we go. Final flyer. Blacked out part is my first name and phone number.

Rate it out of 10.

Thinking of changing the purple glow in the bar down the middle of the iPhone to a grayish color. Seems ok to me otherwise.

bump.

Once more.

This. People must easily recognize it from a distance. People don't go around reading shit on walls at random.

have all the popular phones in stock, have some batteries too / small parts. go to them and make sure you can get most done avg 20 mins. iphone 6 should take 10 mins, 7 like 30 how do you handle something going wrong after the repair?

this

this OP.

if I can't work out wtf is going on from the thumbnail, then how will people know from a distance?

I'd just have somhing like:

FUCKED IPHONE?

I CAN FIXIT NIGGA

then blah blah small details, contact info.

you need to grab the attention of people with fucked phones. people wont go reading your shit to work out wtf it is about.

Just remove step 4 and you're good. Don't overthink too much, in business sometimes its better to JUST DO IT

What do u think about ?

i cant read it.

put in the 'broken iphone' heading at the top

the picture doesn't grab attention, use it as a descriptive illistration.

Change the first line so that is easier to read from a distance and understand. You know when you are passing by some shit on auto and you just notice stuff like the name of restaurants and stuff even though you aren't looking for it? You want your image to do that.
Of course, they are needing a new iPhone screen but they aren't like drones looking for it.

Would you keep the same color/font moving that to a heading up top?