How the h*ck did they beat the persians?

how the h*ck did they beat the persians?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5M1sU45SQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavic vigor.

they threw albanians at them

Ancient Macedon =/= Macedonia

Hahahahahahaha this is genuinely funny

How did Bulgarians cosplaying as Macedonians beat the Persians? They didn't.

>ancient =/= contemporary
No shit, Sherlock.

Not only that you retard. The modern state of Macedonia(FYROM) is inhabited by people that have no ties what so ever to the ancients. The real Macedonian successor is a region in Greece where all the artifacts and ancient sights are found, as well as the people that speak Greek.

The ancient region of Macedon isn't even the same to the modern country.

they are not even in the same clay the name is completely unjustified

t.Stavros
youtube.com/watch?v=Ed5M1sU45SQ

t. brainlets

Hahahahaha
>WE

take the coast then we'll talk

That's the fucking expanded borders you absolute MONG

>le borders
Use your head a little bit.

Greece to Slavs is like Egypt to Blacks, WE WUZ GREEKZ N SHIET.

What a shitty map

>Epirus and Cyclades are now Macedonian and definitely not expanded imperial borders
EPIC MEME BRO XDD

No, those are the borders of the territories inhabited and previously inhabited by ethnic Macedonians because they were ethnically cleansed by Greeks. Chasing Macedonians out of Aegean Macedonia does not remove their just claim. Also, it's very retarded to pick some point in time and sperg about the borders of Macedonia that didn't even last long. We know what the region of Macedonia encompasses today and did for centuries already.

>California is USA and not just expanded imperial borders lmao

>le ethnic cleansing means macedonians weren't greek despite their language, gods and culture
>slavs are totally macedonian bro
You're not in a position to judge who's sperging out and who isn't.

That analogy doesn't fit there, maybe you should try to prove him wrong instead of using completely arbitrary comparissons for your autism.

>language
Macedonian language.
>culture
Macedonian culture.
>gods
Most of the world worships a Jewish God. It's irrelevant.

The analogy does fit and the situation is very simple.

1) Borders change. Republic of Macedonia is fully within the region of Macedonia.
2) Ethnic Macedonians inhabited, and some still do, Aegean Macedonia that is currently within Greece.

Sad, my Bulgarian friend told me about the crazy propaganda that they feed you in that shithole. Enjoy your pure Macedonian genes and ancient ruins my totally not slavic friend.

That's hilarious

>the "I have no arguments" reply

Yes 10/10 great Macedonian victory my friend. Btw Philip(horse lover ;D in greek) and Alexander spoke greek. Imma let this thread die now.

>spoke greek
And I speak English. Must mean that I'm an Englishman.

I fucking love threads like these

If modern Monkeydonians are the descendants of the ancient Macedonians, then why do you speak a Slavic language instead of a Hellenic one like they did?

HOLY FUCK, THIS IS A BAIT THREAD THIS IS 4 CHAN SERIOUSLY STOP WITH THESE 12 YOUTUBE/eRepublik TIER POSTS FFS

Source?

>he modern state of Macedonia(FYROM) is inhabited by people that have no ties what so ever to the ancients. The real Macedonian successor is a region in Greece where all the artifacts and ancient sights are found, as well as the people that speak Greek.
Bullshit. Macedonians weren't Greeks. Certainly not shitskin Greeks.

The Mede feared the Paionian warrior

Persians were in a dynastic struggle which the elite couldn't resolve in time resulting in a weak Darius III as king.

Macedonians were not Greek either.

T. Georgios

that's why they had Greek gods and spoke a northern Greek dialect?
Did Aristoteles teach Alexander in Bulgarian? ,
Was Philip established as Hegemon because he was Illyrian master race?

"""macedonians""" celebrating Bulgaria's National Awakening Day

Wisdom of the Serbian falcon

Macedonians were considered barbarians by Greeks. They were not Greeks, they just adapted Greek way of life and language.

I know for some Veeky Forums is their first Veeky Forums experience, and this is the first time they browse Veeky Forums consistently.

But please: Learn to identify bait, and ignore it.
No one actually believes what OP states, he just want a reaction out of people that are gullible and easily fooled.

Other than that, welcome to Veeky Forums! Don't forget to read the rules as well as the sticky.

Quality post

>topic is Macedon
>uses Gil bait image
Here, have this