Should I use my $6000 to buy NEO or ARK? Going to use them to stake and make yearly profits

Should I use my $6000 to buy NEO or ARK? Going to use them to stake and make yearly profits

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0
blocknet.co/?p=368
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sonmeone please answer, I'm poor..gives monies...

nothing wrong with going half and half

Ark

Will neo and ark be worth much more than they are now in next years time?

Seriously dude? Why are you putting 6000$ off of 4chans advice? Just research the coins yourself and make an opinion. Dont chase pumps. ARK and NEO will most likely be higher than they are now, but nobody can tell you how much.

$100 NEO by December, my friend.

When you say don't chase pumps do you mean you should have the coins before they go up? because thats hard to predict

You are actually a fudgepacking autist

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, there is no consent age and horseback, case mediation or yeshikomi based on national defense support ālineberumi. be'ā'imiro legal or social events, not at all disappointed. [6] The purpose is to facilitate mediation in the United Kingdom in 1861, the defendant of the individual on the face of the perpetrator took control of life. Both errors, scams, yeshimigiriwi part of this part are obviously attributable to plants, but not necessarily Colorado [7].

Buggery was introduced in England in October 1533 Gay and Violence "stamp the offense was conducted in an individual approach to 1861. In 1861, the complainant >. Owl and humanity violence or any other being "," Yeşenikejineti "is selected or the significance of these regulation, but to a certain extent based on existing legislation. [1] The court will include wišit'ikešēti women, male or female vaginal intercourse or oral sex without intercourse [2] weyimikešēti or female sexual female genitalia [3] In any case, the "unnatural no" other "sex, [4] related sexual optimum sexual activity. until now, in such a case, no non-binding consultation is subject to legal aid. Fell 1817 Rex v. Jacobs, a landmark Supreme Court oral sex, intercourse has passed, ther

better delete that unproductive post

Better kys sooner than later for not being able to have common sense you fucking troglodyte

Put it in ARK not NEO

The Chinese will fuck up NEO at some point.

ARK is down right now and most people are holders, the market is very thin.. Go ark

ARK triples from here and you are making enough to pay all your bills just from staking if you buy 10k

>The Chinese will fuck up NEO at some point.
The Chinese have already done their worst. NEO has proven resilient.

kinda scared that ark will plummit even more atm

The majority is staked. Most people are trying to slowly collect 100k so they can never work again.

Go down some, maybe

Plummet ? Nope

lol people said 90%+ ark was staked when it was at 120k.

apparently most people stopped staking and sold :^)

10% is alot to move a market that is thinly traded. Nothing goes straight up.

Ok write this on apiece of paper..
Come back to it in 6 months.

If you were a family memebr and you wanted to invest in alt-coins TODAY.. Not talking about ETH or BTC

Id say 40% ARK, 40% Waves, 10% BUY ALL the WBB you can off of yobit and make an account at 1EX and send it there (private slack) but its going to go nuts, insane 1000% easy.
5% CoExistCoin on the Waves Dex.. rest in OCl on Waves Dex

Impossible your money doesn't double in 6 months...

Write it down.. Look back at it in 6 months

Know that I was 10000% correct

What do you even mean by staked

>WBB
WBB never heard of that coin before, whats it about?

Ack cant edit lol

Anyway WBB is becoming DLS this month

Scroll down watch video.. very few people know about this

dlsag.ch/index.php/projects-gb

I mean staked as in you vote for a delegate and your get a % back each day

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FGo3FkC3uSWXGHatPQyny2brMWjAIJsHFCR-Lhkl_m0/edit#gid=0

This shows you how much you get paid per day/week/month/year with your ARK profit sharing

>$6000
Not enough to make sufficient passive gains.

WBB was listed on bittrex but then delisted, why was this?

The real answer is $4000 WTC and $2000 NEO

Neo and Ark have come and gone. You have ground floor opportunity with Safex. Read the whitepaper. 1k per year passive income. 10k per year for a million coins. Plus free Chille coins before Christmas. Im bretty gomfy with one mil long term coins.

ARK is a ponzi scheme, so just do NEO. After China regulates everything and allows their citizens to buy & trade crypto again, NEO will moon back to $50 or even higher.

While Neo has a shot at 2x, Safex has a shot at 100x. Do the Math.

That is one ugly fellow, Cunt.

I don't have a calculator on me, and I don't understand. Which do I buy?!?!

Please help.

NEO is going to 3.5x by December. Then another 4x in 2018.

Because the Dev took it down when it's roll as a coin changed.

It was a hobby coin for the dev that turned into a real business use coin for his clients from the Swiss bank were he managed. He has since left the bank and is doing DLS full time.

Watxch the video. it's the actual blockchain doing that shipping work ON the blockchain.

You will kick yourself in 6 months

Holy shit. Are you cereal?

It was supposed to have tripled by now.

Which exchanges give you Gas if you hold NEO on them?

China FUD pushed all that back a bit. if NEO was truly vaporware shit it would be back to single digit USD by now. but it isn't. stay poor n dumb.

Binance. Not sure about the other exchanges.

Stop mocking me. We're not all professional stock traders.

Just please tell me which one. I'm losing money by the second. I'm literally crying now.

neo 100%

Ark pays out more - 8%/yr. I also think it's the better long term coin but obviously opinion will vary.

I bought ETH at $7, you didn’t. I’ll be fine Neo cuck.

NEo will get dumped hard. it's on the ICO banned list.

Its a good projet, but its a projet you'll bag hold for months.

Um. Sorry user. I had to take a phone call. Go on Bittrex and look at the green candles that happened since I told you to buy Safex.

>NEo will get dumped hard. it's on the ICO banned list.

what?

I would say stake Decred

I picked Block over Decred.. but Decred is good

Block, OKCash and ARK are my staking loves

Interesting.. what % do you make with Block?

All in neo fiendo, stake it and reinvest the gas for more neo

Waves up 10% since I wrote this.. Hope you bought some. Not bad for an hour

Well Block will have decred on it's blocknet
blocknet.co/?p=368

So they like each other. Block wants to connect all different blockchains.

Block is currently paying around 33% per year in staking

If you like POS coins get some OKCash now.. It does this over and over..down 50% up 100-150%

Oh user thats for nodes.. If you meant just staking in wallet its 12%

feel me ?

OCL up 19% since I wrote this :)

AHAAAHAHAHAhAhAAHAHAHAHHAHAH

dont buy neo, buy adex instead. ad coin based on neo blockchain

wtf are you faggots talking about waves in here for. gfto

just stake nav, you'll get more and bigger% 1yr u get 5% of whatever you stake.when it goes to 100$ in 2 yrs you'll have better returns