Red Pulse Whitepaper Read Thread

Let's do this, Biz!

what is the point of the thread ?

It is a market for economic research. I guess this company competes with Bloomberg. Investors pay big money for data.

Read and analyze the Red Pulse whitepaper! Join in!

Who couldn't get into the whitelist?

It is for the Chinese markets, which makes it even more interesting. It incentivizes research.

I forgot to.. think this will pump because its a neo coin

It certainly has a lot of hype from new advocates.
Was there not enough demand?

Shit

So it is a platform for amateur analysts to post data or analysis and get compensated by people who read their stuff.

I'm on the whitelist, how much of my 60 NEO should I throw at these chinks? I'm fairly confident in at least a 2x in a short period of time.
2 reasons:
-It's the first NEO ICO, it gets attention and FOMO for that.
-It's a legit existing product that is already profitable.

pic related

You use the coin to create bounties basically.
"I want information on steal production in X town, and I am willing to pay 100 RPX"

Cold Start Explanation: Since RPX will automatically have some value because of the ICO and trading, analysts will immediately start offering content. It is an interesting idea, and the incentive is there, but consumers aren't incentivized, despite what the paper claims. Also, consumers want cheap information. Analysts want expensive information. How does the market actually work? I will continue reading.

Red Pulse will actively manage the RPX supply. Hmmm. This is important.

and who exactly would want some shit token in return for valuable information, instead of offering a cryptocurrency people actually value, like bitcoin or ethereum?

if your shit tokens only theoretical purpose is 1: fundraising and 2: being transferred as value nobody other than speculators are ever going to want to touch it.

>-It's a legit existing product that is already profitable.
I think this is a separate thing to the company's current offerings.

OK
It is like Steemit. You get paid if your articles are upvoted. Translators get a cut too (since the company wants both English and Chinese content). If you respond to a prompt--the bounty I described before--you get that much money.

I don't know if this will work DESU. The only interesting thing so far is the ability to keep information private. So you give a bounty for information on Steal Production and you pay to keep submitted information private for you for a period of time (say a week).

"Users that have been verified to be from financial institutions will have greater voting power, at a planned 10-to-1 ratio versus standard users."

I don't like this at al. Why would you buy RPX as an amateur trader with Goldman douches have 10x the power in the system for the same amount of RPX? Seems fucking dumb. I get that they want Goldman as a client, but that fucks the whole system up.

Do you want to get in?

anyone got a link

ICO is 40% of Tokens. Additionally the total supply increases by 10% a year, but that can be adjusted downwards or upwards by the company. Half of all inflation is given to current holders of RPX on the platform.

Yeah, it is basically like Steemit, but with the unique bounty option, which really is the only interesting part of the system. The more your articles get upvoted, the more RPX you earn. The higher your credibility (determined by past upvotes and moderators), the more RPX upvotes give you. You answer a bounty and you get a reward. It doesn't say how it is determined if you answered the prompt sufficiently, but I am not done reading.

No, it could double though, because Neo holders are dumb.

This really depends on the company at first in my opinion. If it produces content people will pay for consumers will show up. Once bounties , "prompts", actually start showing up, content producers will show up more. The fact the company has some success now is a very good sign. This is hard to price simply because the company will be actively adjusting everything, from payouts to coin supply, to ensure it works.

It will definitely double. But this is not someting you should hold. Anyways, if you know someone who wants a Redpule account write me to [email protected]

Also, money could be turned over very quickly in the system, meaning a small marketcap could support a large amount of information being produced. Most of these analysts need to eat and will cash out their RPX as fast as they get it. Most RPX purchased by consumers will be for prompts, which are one and done things. Something to consider.

The cornerstone of the system is getting highly skilled analysts to contribute content. This is done by a credibility score determined by past popularity of articles, upvotes, and the company just ranking people manually. I figure a lot of analysts will be given high credibility scores manually at first to incentivize them to contribute.

ersus steemit
• Net upvote & downvote system based on 1 vote per RPX rather than 1 vote per user
>Incentivizes holding RPX. But how does this work when institutional users are given 10x the influence over standard users?
• A squared (n2) proportional reward distribution function that weighs the rewards more towards the top-voted research content, but still allows everyone to earn something
>I take this to mean 10 RPX upvote points are 100x more valuable than 1 RPX upvote. Again, I don't know how this is adjusted for institutional users.
• Scheduled increase in RPX circulation to supply rewards for new and existing research content
>This could be a bad thing though. Why try to sell the fact that the company can completely change the supply of RPX when it wants to? That is not a good feature for RPX holders
• Pre-determined anti-inflationary mechanism for existing RPX holders that are willing to commit to a holding period, also provided by scheduled increase in RPX circulation
>This is just the half the inflation will be distributed to RPX holders promise.

Market launches in about a year. Q3/4 2018. There is quite a lot of risk for this one. I'd flip it if I got the ICO. Also, very telling, only employee tokens (5%) are vested. The 15% going to shareholders have no restrictions.

The team is high quality, which you should have guessed because it is already a legit company.

Some interesting math. Holding 10 RPX means you have 100 times more influence in the system than someone holding 1 RPX. Holding RPX as an official member of a financial institution means you have 10x the influence as a normal person. So Chaz McDoushe from Goldman who holds 10RPX is 1000x more influential than an individual who holds 1 RPX. How fucked is that?

I suppose the idea is that quality research documents will be upvoted and in sight over poorer content. There's a lot more smaller guys than financial institutions, if the market is being manipulated it would only be temporary. That's my opinion anyway.

The idea is that financial institutions are smarter on average and their views should matter more, which is probably true. Chaz probably knows more about what is accurate and valuable data than the average Joe. Red Pulse wants the best information possible being produced, and favoring institutions likely does that. It does decrease the value of the token, as I will explain in a steemit article. @roosterred. It will probably be up tonnight

i like it but where is it going to trade? its not like tokens that go on etherdelta asap after ICO completes

Yeah, it is a Neo token, so it is harder to trade.

probably liqui and binance

As I am writing this I am seeing it could be a lot more valuable. It is still very risky, but it is believable this could 100x in five years. Seems very fairly priced from a risk/reward standpoint.

I guess the main market is firms. They probably know what they are doing and think that increasing quality will increase value long term. That is probably true.

Cindicator is better
-out-

why?

fucking chink scam shitcoin again, disgusting

Probably won't get the article up until tomorrow. USC game took too much time.

>Also, buyers want cheap bitbean. Sellers want expensive bitbean. How does the market actually work?
Man, what's going on with you?

I gonna make a group and post the public adress as soon as I get it...who is on?

red pussy

huh?

lol
I am drunk as fuck, but I promise I will finish this shit. Friends. Fucking failed at getting laid tonight. You know the feels.