LINK MOONING

HOW ARE YOU RETARDS TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE WHILE A MOON MISSION IS IN PROGRESS? DO YOU HATE MONEY>???!1

double top formed, this shit is going back down

this is the final part of Veeky Forums i can't figure out
are people legitimately trying to apply TA to cryptos or is this the final meme?

take a look at the charts m8 tell me im wrong

It's not a 100% but it definitely is better than going in purely blind. Try it yourself and you will see it works quite often

Here comes the dump.

i took a look at the charts and you are wrong

LINK will never dump, this is a correction before further uptrend
what the fuck are you looking at? there is no double top, just reached top once, you dont even know how to read the graph

:^)

guys, we finna be rich

I can't believe how far I got, trading shitcoins. I might actually make it, holy shit.

If you're on board, you will most definitely make it user

How much is making it for you, user?

1-2 million.

nice

100% in, lets do this

This, anons, is how one becomes a bagholder.

>1-2 million
You already made it you lucky ass bastard.

I JUST HAD TO BUY AT ATH, I JUST HAD TO PANIC SELL AS SOON AS IT DIPPED A LITTLE THEN FOMO BACK INTO ANOTHER ATH JUST TO FUCKING PANIC SELL AGAIN AND NOW I AM GETTING FUCKED BY THE REBOUND TO AN ATH THATS EVEN HIGHERRRRRRRRRRRR AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH DOHFDSFPOINADFBNSDUOFEKLRUBOETFUOEAFLKNEOTU[BEIJFDA JKL;ADSDUOASDWA

Look anons, a poor person. Press F to report him to authorities so they can remove him from the land of the free and wealthy

Sell at the top

you never sell link you stupid fuck

just buy and hodl

please be joking

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

It takes a seriously talented trader to actually lose on LINK at the moment. Should hardly be possible.

wtf no way.

I fucking pray to god this becomes the next ripple, or at least half of ripple. i only have 30k meanwhile most here seems top have 100k+

how can you be this dumb? seriously, I'm genuinely curious.

>HOW ARE YOU RETARDS TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE

god I hate you coordinated pump group shitposters
look at the fucking catalog
look how many god damn LINK threads there are

for fucks sake you are ruining Veeky Forums

>try to get into gemini to transfer some ETH to binance
>pic related

It's still down.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Also, what's all this I hear about LINK being backed by SWIFT?

look dude. we've been in a bear market for a month and this is the first moon mission THAT THE ENTIRE BOARD HAS COLLECTIVELY RIDDEN so let us just have some fun for a day

Ay man, chill. It's looking like the moon mission is over. We'll see you tomorrow.

nice. just sold 100k